5 replies to this topic

#1 Megan337533

Megan337533

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Hey guys,

Whats up? It's Megan. I don't know if any of the same people still frequent this forum but I am just looking to see some old faces. Is there anyone still around from when we were bustin' our butts trying to save this show?? Just wondering cuz I would love to catch up with any of you if you are still around. Hope to hear from all the awesome fans I met right here in this forum!! :D

#2 June911

June911

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

Hey guys,

Whats up? It's Megan. I don't know if any of the same people still frequent this forum but I am just looking to see some old faces. Is there anyone still around from when we were bustin' our butts trying to save this show?? Just wondering cuz I would love to catch up with any of you if you are still around. Hope to hear from all the awesome fans I met right here in this forum!! :D

Hi Megan, I still here. It gotten pretty quiet but I keep updating my post about the books at the top. It was nice the David Mack posted a link to the sample chapter for his upcoming book. I just keep asking everyone to buy everything 4400 if they can. I been enjoying NBC's programming troubles. Maybe they're figure out their decisions making sucks.

June911

Edited by June911, 14 October 2009 - 09:27 PM.

#3 Promicinjunkie

Promicinjunkie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,885 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 05:25 PM

Boo! Haven't been active here in a while... just had a random thought to see if the forum still even existed. I was surprised that it still is... though you have to hunt for it. Still writing twisted stories, though nothing as silly or bizarre as the Gay 4400, brought to you this week by Jiffy Lube and Lucky Brand Foods.
Death by a thousand tiny cuts is ultimately more painful than by one giant slash.

#4 MMWriter

MMWriter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:53 AM

Hi there! I know for a fact we don't know each other, as I am new to the forums, but I am well-aware of all the campaigns to try to save The 4400. It was a valiant effort and I remember trying to search out as many online petitions as I could!.. But to no avail. :C

The series holds a very, very special place in my heart for a couple reasons:
1. It was the first show I ever saw on USA and then started regularly watching. In fact, before it, I didn't watch TV regularly.. not much at all, anyways.
2. It partially started my mad writing spree around the age of 12 or 13; or however old I was when the series began! Loved all the characters. Loved them to death. It inspired me to delve into the novel-writing world and the world of science fiction. Besides, without it, I would've never seen the ads for The Dead Zone, would've never picked up the novel, and would've never been further inspired by the King of fiction writing himself. Nor seen Christopher Walken in that awesome movie.

To this day I am a fan. I consider it the first "smart" TV I watched on a regular basis, haha!

~* M A R I E *~
Posted Image

Current obsession: The Dead Zone

#5 1monkfan_pielover

1monkfan_pielover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

I soo miss this show... it was so good!
Neal: You guys should get those Christmas tree air fresheners.
Peter: You don't like the van. Noted.

--------
Shawn: I'm just getting started, you giant cockroach. You know what? That was out of line. I apologize to cockroaches everywhere, especially Jiminy Cricket, although for the first time in thirty years, it occurs to me... he might be a cricket.
Gus: Of course he's a cricket.

#6 chuhui22

chuhui22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:56 AM

It was nice the David Mack posted a link to the sample chapter for his upcoming book.Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved