Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Bring back The 4400

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: 4400 fan poll (13 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see The 4400 back on the air?

1. Yes (12 votes [92.31%])

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

2. No (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Apheus

Apheus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 01:10 AM

I know we have tried for a petition to bring The 4400 back for a fifth season with little results (from what I can see). I'm here to try and reignite the fire. Let your voice be heard. Post. Comment. Do what it takes to get the attention of USA Network. I know we are all still very much entranced in the once most-watched TV series Ever. USA left millions of their fans hanging after Season 4. We want it back!
So do us all a favor by either replying to this post or create your own. Let's try and get them back on the air!

#2 KrossF

KrossF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:33 AM

I know we have tried for a petition to bring The 4400 back for a fifth season with little results (from what I can see). I'm here to try and reignite the fire. Let your voice be heard. Post. Comment. Do what it takes to get the attention of USA Network. I know we are all still very much entranced in the once most-watched TV series Ever. USA left millions of their fans hanging after Season 4. We want it back!
So do us all a favor by either replying to this post or create your own. Let's try and get them back on the air!

This poll is sorta silly being on the 4400 forum, where only people interested will vote and, thus, vote for the show to come back.

I'd like to see USA air some reruns and see what kind of ratings they get. Honestly, I'd just love to see another miniseries wrap the show up. Just for some kind of conclusion.
And what's great is that where the show left off leaves some space for that time off. Hell, maybe if this proposed miniseries did well, the whole show could come back!

*ah, dreams.

#3 Pitzquack

Pitzquack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:47 AM

bring back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

itīs the best series of the world :(

#4 Mosillivo

Mosillivo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:54 PM

bring back plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

itīs the best series of the world :(

It's 2009, time to grow up.

By now all the writers, actors, set designers... EVERYONE has a new job now. Do you actually expect them to just give up their new job so that they can have their old back?

Time to grow up, "I" whined, complained, pulled havok when the series was pulled off the air, but to try any more is just wasting a waste of your time.

The BEST thing you can do is get $2000 each, and buy as many STORE dvd's as possible. Do it in separate orders as well. This creates the illusion that there is an actual fanbase (let alone putting money into someones pocket who may say "Well, if we get money from DVD Sales, just imagine Straight to DVD Movies" and you might get some half way decent version of the show you loved... but its over, USA Wins, Series dead.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved