• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 KellyK

KellyK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:45 AM

Not sure if this really merit's it's own thread but after searching and not seeing it anywhere I thought I would make one anyway because it's not exactly off-topic either. But if anyone finds a better place for it I have no problem moving it. Anyway...I'm curious to see if anyway knows because I could easily have missed it by watching the episodes up to now out of order. So...

Does anyone know what document Vance shredded in the office? At the time I just assumed that it was something pertaining to himself because I remembered (out of order) a comment from Fornell in Gibbs' basement about his thinking that a particular record (I think from Vance's File) had already been shredded.

But now, after looking back over some of the previous posts here about La Grenouille and Jenny's suspicious deaths I'm wondering. It could have had to do with anything I suppose. But does anyone know for sure? Have they already revealed this secret and I missed it?
Thanks.

#2 ziva_tony_fan

ziva_tony_fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:22 PM

Not sure if this really merit's it's own thread but after searching and not seeing it anywhere I thought I would make one anyway because it's not exactly off-topic either. But if anyone finds a better place for it I have no problem moving it. Anyway...I'm curious to see if anyway knows because I could easily have missed it by watching the episodes up to now out of order. So...

Does anyone know what document Vance shredded in the office? At the time I just assumed that it was something pertaining to himself because I remembered (out of order) a comment from Fornell in Gibbs' basement about his thinking that a particular record (I think from Vance's File) had already been shredded.

But now, after looking back over some of the previous posts here about La Grenouille and Jenny's suspicious deaths I'm wondering. It could have had to do with anything I suppose. But does anyone know for sure? Have they already revealed this secret and I missed it?
Thanks.

I was wanting to know the same I have seen that ep so many times to count but I never could see the paper and what was on it I would love to know what he is hiding though:D Good Question:p

I love Ncis

~~Lis~~

#3 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:46 PM

I was wanting to know the same I have seen that ep so many times to count but I never could see the paper and what was on it I would love to know what he is hiding though:D Good Question:p

No, but whatever it was a copy of it was also in the CIA file on Vance that Kort gave Gibbs. When the SecNav was at Gibbs', Gibbs showed it to him and he opened it. Saw something in there and made the comment "what is this doing in here" and took it out. One can only assume that it was the same document. Also Gibbs has reason to believe that Vance isn't who he says he is. (the eye thing)

Vince. CDupe.com

#4 ziva2

ziva2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

? what's w/ the eye thing?

#5 ziva_tony_fan

ziva_tony_fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:01 PM

? what's w/ the eye thing?

The what ? lol i am confused?

I love Ncis

~~Lis~~

#6 ziva2

ziva2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

same

#7 02Z06Vette

02Z06Vette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:03 AM

I'll have to go back and look at a few old episodes ... but didn't one episode leave the viewer to infer that Vance might have assumed another identity (maybe his brothers)?

2002 Z06 with Mod Red Interior
Bought New Apr 27, 2002

#8 purplerain0405

purplerain0405

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

I am telling you people!! Vance is Dr Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. He has SOMETHING going on, just not sure what yet!! And I've ALWAYS said that from the day he took over as director!!

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
-Elbert Hubbard

Posted Image
Saw Wicked:
Broadway in New York 3-25-10
P.A.C in Tulsa, Okla. 11-26-10

#9 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:35 PM

I'll have to go back and look at a few old episodes ... but didn't one episode leave the viewer to infer that Vance might have assumed another identity (maybe his brothers)?

The Boxing episode from Season 6. That's what I was referring to above about the eye thing. Vance supposedly had to stop boxing because fo a detatched retina (I think that's what it was) and the guy in autopsy (that was supposedly a marine although there was no record of it) had a detatched retina.

Vince. CDupe.com

#10 KellyK

KellyK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

No, but whatever it was a copy of it was also in the CIA file on Vance that Kort gave Gibbs. When the SecNav was at Gibbs', Gibbs showed it to him and he opened it. Saw something in there and made the comment "what is this doing in here" and took it out. One can only assume that it was the same document. Also Gibbs has reason to believe that Vance isn't who he says he is. (the eye thing)

I am telling you people!! Vance is Dr Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. He has SOMETHING going on, just not sure what yet!! And I've ALWAYS said that from the day he took over as director!!

The Boxing episode from Season 6. That's what I was referring to above about the eye thing. Vance supposedly had to stop boxing because fo a detatched retina (I think that's what it was) and the guy in autopsy (that was supposedly a marine although there was no record of it) had a detatched retina.

WOW! Thanks, folks, I hadn't realized all of that. (I REALLY need to see this entire series in order)

So this could be a shake up on NCIS and on the NCIS: LA too if something comes of it since Vance is over there as director as well. Maybe I should have been paying more attention to LA as well. I have a friend that loves LL Cool J but I'm mainly hooked on the original series. I may have to rethink that a bit though....hmmmm And now I really want to see the boxing episode again.

#11 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

So this could be a shake up on NCIS and on the NCIS: LA too if something comes of it since Vance is over there as director as well.

That is a crap load of responsibility for one person! I think that alone is enough to cause problems. especially if he takes an "active" role at each.
But I think he's just evil to begin with and that will show up somewhere eventually.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:46 PM

That is a crap load of responsibility for one person! I think that alone is enough to cause problems. especially if he takes an "active" role at each.
But I think he's just evil to begin with and that will show up somewhere eventually.

I agree! He's got a ghost in his closet, can't wait for Gibbs to catch it!

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#13 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

Vance is only scheduled to be in a couple of NCIS:LA episodes this season. Also in NCIS, there will be a few episodes without him but he'll still be in the credits.

Vince. CDupe.com

#14 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:27 PM

Vance is only scheduled to be in a couple of NCIS:LA episodes this season. Also in NCIS, there will be a few episodes without him but he'll still be in the credits.

Really? Do you think he's hiding something? I remember when Jenny died, he shredded something out of his folder, wonder what? Must be something he doesn't want anyone to know about. Gibbs is on him!

#15 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

Can't hide from Gibbs. Gibbs knows all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:22 AM

Can't hide from Gibbs. Gibbs knows all.

It's that famous gut feeling! :)

#17 nypdretired

nypdretired

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

Maybe he had a sex change.

I'm not always right but I'm never wrong.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved