38 replies to this topic

#21 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,569 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:06 PM

My favorite is Evan. Without Evan the show would be incredibly boring.

My second favorite is Boris. He is classy, interesting and mysterious.

The other characters (including Hank) are boring although Divya is getting better and better. I didn't like her at first but that has changed. She's getting very interesting and is a lot less rude and nasty than she was initially. Jill is boring too but I do like Tucker and Lilly.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#22 SandraR

SandraR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

Mine is Hank and Boris. Evan's just plain juvenile, needs to grow up.
Sandra

#23 ducky1216

ducky1216

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 06:45 PM

Hands down--Boris! He's the only reason I watch this show

#24 JillCrazy

JillCrazy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:45 PM

Jill is by far my fav, not just because she is one of the most beautiful women on planet Earth. B) She is complex, and mark my words she will come around to fill your hearts with passion and anger and What a woman She just looks so fabulous in her wardrobe. She is very capable and intelligent, a bit fickle, but nobody is perfect! She made the first move! Hank didn't want to wash his hand for a week. :D
I guess Hank is the guy I identify the most with, and I love the Divya story, but Jill is why I watch and when will she commit to Hank.

#25 PattiL61

PattiL61

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:41 AM

I'm with you Patti....no doubt about it Boris is a classy man and my favorite by far. Campbell Scott makes Boris mysterious and interesting. I checked out Campbell's bio. and saw a picture of him without the goatee but the goatee suits him much better than being clean shave. It appears the Campbell will have some king of recurring role on the series "Damages" for season 3.

Does anyone know when the new season of "DAMAGES" starts....it will be interesting so see him in another role.

Yes - lucyinthesky - the goatee is great! I'm going to have to start watching the episodes of Damages so I can get "up to speed" on the show and characters.
--PattiL61

#26 carolinaRPfan

carolinaRPfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:57 PM

Hi lucyinthesky: According to TVGuide.com , Damages has gone into Season 3 production which will premiere Jan.2010.Campbell Scott will have a recurring role, as yet not revealed. So, we will have our Campbell "fix" before RP returns next summer!

#27 Beholder

Beholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:27 AM

I like Hank, Boris, Evan , Divya & Tucker....in that order. :)

B

#28 ddanne

ddanne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,916 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

Boris, Boris, Boris, Boris -- and did I mention -- BORIS?! :rolleyes:

#29 TuckerEzraBryant

TuckerEzraBryant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:10 PM

My favorite charater is (very obviously) Tucker Bryant because he's a smart, young,knows that he has money but doesnt flaunt it or go overboard, and, well, he's Tucker. He's really interesting to me, and I think there's a lot of things you can 'play with' with him!

A close second would be Boris for obvious and already stated reasons.

And third...Ms. Newberg. I'm not really sure why, but she's just one of those characters that you have to love!
- TeB

Posted Image

#30 Supermansdad

Supermansdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:00 PM

ANYBODY besides Winkler.

#31 pisces317

pisces317

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:17 PM

My favorite is Hank, quickly followed by Boris.. Divya and Evan are tied and Jill is my least... The on again/off again thing they've done with her character and Hank has really made me dislike her.

#32 msd

msd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:35 AM

Boris. More specifically Season 1 Boris before they decided to write him as some henpecked paramour for Marisa. Season One Boris was one of the more fascinating characters on TV and perfect for "characters welcome USA Network". He was fabuously weathy, mysterious, demanding and yet generous and there was the even more mysterious family illness that is now possibly cured?

After Boris - Hank, Dieter, Jill, Divya, Evan.

#33 MrsUzumaki

MrsUzumaki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

Mine was, and always will be, Evan! I've been adoring him since episode one :D I've always had this fascination for man-child characters (usually because they turn out the most complex).

There are a lot of small minded viewers who just don't see the depth in characters and focus nothing more than the exterior. Just like real people there's always more than meets the eye. Evan is truly a sweet character and actually very smart too. He may come a little strong at first but his intentions are ultimately what's best for the team. Plus, he's a great comedic balance for the show :)

Someone asked Paulo how he would describe Evan and this is what he came up with:

"Hes different now than he was before. Hes entrepreneurial. Hes mercurial. Those rhyme. Hes funny and you know hes ambitious. Hes also really sensitive. Sensitive, caring, thoughtful. He is zealous, sometimes over-zealous. Hes a complete romantic at heart. And deep down, hes also like a scared little boy because his mom died when he was very young and his dad left. Hes just had this older brother his whole life to take care of him. I think there is a kind of, insecure little boy in him that is the impetus for all of his wanting to succeed and also why at times he doesnt believe in himself when it comes to being in love with his girlfriend, Paige. I think he has self-esteem issues. "

I'm inclined to concur :)

Edited by MrsUzumaki, 08 June 2012 - 06:03 AM.

I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it.

Posted Image

#34 auggie1234

auggie1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

:)
I am a Hank Lawson fan and a Tucker fan too I do hope he makes my apperences on royal pains because he is cute just like hank is.

#35 auggie1234

auggie1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

I Like Hank Lawson and Tucker too I hope Tucker makes more apperences on Royal Pains because he is cute and he is my favorite too. and Hank is cute too and a very nice person.

Edited by auggie1234, 02 June 2012 - 11:22 PM.

#36 kalike123

kalike123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

Has to be Evan.
Then Boris. Where the heck is Boris? And Dieter!? What happened there?! Ugh. Disappointing!
Paige and Divya tie.
Fonzie-dad (What's his name?)
Hank, of course.
And I love Paige's dad with Evan, especially when he is frustrated with Evan. :)

Edited by kalike123, 21 June 2012 - 11:01 PM.

#37 lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

Jeremiah????!!!!

AND where is Dieter!!!!

#38 lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:42 PM

Has to be Evan.
Then Boris. Where the heck is Boris? And Dieter!? What happened there?! Ugh. Disappointing!
Paige and Divya tie.
Fonzie-dad (What's his name?)
Hank, of course.
And I love Paige's dad with Evan, especially when he is frustrated with Evan. :)

Henry Winkler (sorry if I spelled your last name wrong Hank)

#39 1monkfan_pielover

1monkfan_pielover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:46 AM

I think my favorite would be Hank. Then Divya, Boris, Jeremiah and Evan. Hard to choose just one favorite!
Neal: You guys should get those Christmas tree air fresheners.
Peter: You don't like the van. Noted.

--------
Shawn: I'm just getting started, you giant cockroach. You know what? That was out of line. I apologize to cockroaches everywhere, especially Jiminy Cricket, although for the first time in thirty years, it occurs to me... he might be a cricket.
Gus: Of course he's a cricket.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved