Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Guest Star Tuesday (Celebrating BN's Brilliant Guests...& Casting Dept!)

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

#41 teresaslo

teresaslo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

For Sister and Lilly...

Happy Guest Star Tuesday!!!
Today's honoree: Lucy

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
I totally agree with you both. I definitely pick up a 'crush' vibe. :)

Lilly(Lucy) has to be the most beautful guess star and Michael seems smitten with her if not plain submissive....

#42 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

Great Job!! I like Lucy. Well she was one of his students "you're the one who taught me the delicate art of ? information" (sorry can't remember the word.)
Thank you
Posted Image

#43 krocla

krocla

Agent Claire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:02 PM

Even though today is nearing an end, Happy Guest Star Tuesday!

In episode #2.6, Bad Blood, Ben Watkins (Story Editor) is cast as Ricky Watkins. Here are some screen caps that I did myself after watching the episode. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here Ricky nonchalantly moves his cell phone to the middle of the table...

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 DCS

DCS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

Love, Love, Love Ben Watkins!!! He has written almost every one of my favorite Burn Notice episodes. Such a huge crush on him!

I always wondered if the first name "Ricky" was a nod to Rashad Raisani, who I'm pretty sure somewhere in one of the writer threads commented that his nickname is Ricky. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Thank you for the pics. Totally made my night, and now I am off to watch "Bad Blood" again.

#45 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:59 AM

Thank you for the get pics. :)
Posted Image

#46 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:55 AM

Hi all. Welcome to Guest Star Tuesday :). The pics I have are Sam and the FBI guys from season 2 Truth and Reconcilation. I love the part where Sam startles them in the car. lol here you go enjoy :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
and then "drinks" lol
Posted Image
Posted Image

#47 DuctTape

DuctTape

I'll take my chances!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

We need more women on this thread
In Friends Like These (3.08) two women were quite entertaining - and Fi fought with both of them.

Debi Mazar was hilarious as Barry's special lady Amy.

Posted Image
(I think Dan J did captions of Fi and Amy fighting)

But I thought it was Callie Thorne who stood out this season. She fooled the team pretending to be Natalie Rice, a real estate lady, mother, and victim. Instead she was the ruthless mastermind blackmailing Barry. I hope she returns as an ongoing adversary like Brennen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by DuctTape, 08 December 2009 - 07:56 PM.

3Yogurtsv5-IgnitetheLight.jpg

Lots of places in the world with C4 and yogurt

#48 Mishellie26

Mishellie26

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:28 PM

I know Tuesday has come and gone, but I found something interesting online...nicegirlstv.com has done many (27 so far) articles featuring stars who they think "deserve their own show" and not surprisingly, many BN guest stars are included (sorry-can't figure out how to insert pics):

Seth Peterson He is best known for his current recurring role on Burn Notice, but is probably best known for Providence. He had blink and youll miss him roles in Beverly Hills, 90210, Viper and Relativity. He has had guest appearances on Charmed, Deadwood, Profiler, CSI, The Shield and CSI: NY. His current project is the movie Intent with Eric Roberts.

Mark Sheppard Most sci-fi fans will know Mark for his roles as Badger in Firefly and as Romo Lampkin in Battlestar Galactica. In the last few years hes been seen in 24, Medium, Bionic Woman, In Plain Sight, Burn Notice, The Middleman, Leverage and Dollhouse. He also appeared in an episode of Warehouse 13 and he will be seen in at least one episode of White Collar.

Dina Meyer Dina first appeared in several episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210 back in 1994 then later was one of the leads in the short-lived WB series Birds of Prey. She also appeared in the short-lived NBC series Miss Match. Yet another short-lived FOX series Point Pleasant cast her in one of the lead roles. Most recently she has appeared in Monk, Burn Notice and Nip/Tuck. Her movie roles include Dragonheart, Johnny Mnemonic, Star Trek: Nemesis, Saw (and all of its sequels). She was also in the made-for-TV movies His and Her Christmas and Crimes of Passion. She recently finished filming the horror flick Piranha 3-D.

Patrick Fabian Folks will probably remember Patrick best from his roles in Joan of Arcadia and Veronica Mars, but he also appeared in Providence and Time of Your Life. Most recently he starred in the short-lived series Valentine on the CW and has appeared in Big Love. He has made guest appearances in countless shows like Life, Pushing Daisies, Burn Notice, Boston Legal, Bones, Ugly Betty and many more. Hes appeared in both ABC Family Channel movies Snow and Snow 2 and appeared in box office movie Must Love Dogs. He will be seen in the new Lifetime series Drop Dead Diva as well.

Alex Carter Alex has quite a lengthy resume, including appearances in shows like Due South, The Pretender, Early Edition and Felicity. He had a starring role in the short-lived series Veritas: The Quest and Point Pleasant. More recently hes been seen in Lincoln Heights, CSI, Burn Notice and Leverage.

Brett Cullen Brett has a 20-year career and a face most viewers will remember from movies like The Thorn Birds and Ill Take Manhattan; the TV shows Falcon Crest, The Young Riders and Legacy to name just a few. Most recently hes been seen in Lost and Damages and in between all of these hes appeared in The Mountain, Pepper Dennis, Friday Night Lights and Ugly Betty. He has three projects in the works, including Skateland and Killing Dinner. He will also be seen this summer in the ABC Family Channel series Make It or Break It.

Kevin Alejandro Youve seen him as Santos in Ugly Betty, starring in the short-lived FOX series Drive alongside Nathan Fillion and even in the original online series Gemini Division with Rosario Dawson. He is now appearing in the John Wells series Southland on NBC, which will return for a second season this fall. And he can be seen in current episodes of Weeds.

#49 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:46 PM

Thanks for that list, Mishellie. I had seen the Seth Peterson part, but didn't look at any others. Lots of people getting a fair bit of work, but yeah, they probably do deserve their own shows.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#50 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:03 AM

Hi all. Welcome to Guest Star Tuesday and I bring you just a few pics of Rachel from Do No Harm

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:27 PM

Hi all. Not quite Tuesday but I am off to bath and bed. so Here are my Guest Star Tuesday pics from season 2 Turn and Burn. Raul. Enjoy. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I never noticed Michael in the extreme background. How funny. lol

sorry I forgot to resize them. next time.

Edited by bcmom, 04 January 2010 - 11:31 PM.

Posted Image

#52 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:37 PM

Nice choice on Raul/Kevin Alejandro, who I just read is joining the cast of "True Blood."

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#53 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

Hi All. Time to bring back Guest Star Tuesdays. :) I have two for tonight. First off our newest guest star

from Friendly Fire (when we actually get to see him )
Gilroy :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

and just because he is so much fun I hope they bring him back (and keep him alive)

Agent Jason Bly :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 DuctTape

DuctTape

I'll take my chances!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

from Friendly Fire (when we actually get to see him )
Gilroy :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

and just because he is so much fun I hope they bring him back (and keep him alive)
Agent Jason Bly :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great pictures bcmom. I think everyone should also see the handsome pictures of Bly at Carlitos saying:

"Oh Michael. I am down here on a government paycheck. The good citizens of this country are going to continue to pay me to make your life miserable. I'm telling you take a look at this folder, it'll be much easier for the both of us."

You are saving some of the best pictures for the quote game. :D We love it, but I thought I would share.

BBB! (Bring Back Bly!!)

3Yogurtsv5-IgnitetheLight.jpg

Lots of places in the world with C4 and yogurt

#55 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:43 AM

Thank you DuctTape. I have more.:D I will post more later.
Posted Image

#56 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 22,568 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

bcmom - you never disappoint!

I'm just checking to make sure that Bly made it here today.

That picture of Michael and Bly at the end of Bad Breaks (when Bly is laughing) is one of my favorite scenes.

Bring Back Bly!

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#57 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

ok more bly
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#58 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

Hello all thought I would bring this page back to the front with more pics of Gilroy. this is A tad overdressed for the jacuzzi.

I love how Chris Vance is just as good as Jeffrey donovan at speaking with just facial exspressions. enjoy :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:06 AM

Gilroy was the lamest villian ever on show.

#60 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

Gilroy was the lamest villian ever on show.

You might be interested in the discussion about Gilroy going on in the "And yet another wasted character thread" here: http://forums.usanet...howtopic=442906

Personally, I thought Vance was great as Gilroy. I enjoyed his toying his Michael.

713siggysmuse.png

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved