• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#41 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:51 PM

In the picture where Maddie is bent over exercising, there is a book on top of the television. The book title is Dynasty of ???. The book has a book mark or place hoder in it as if she had been reading it. Can anyone with better eyes than mine read the last word in the title.

I haven't rechecked it recently, but I believe at the time of the original airing I pegged it as "Dynasty of Death," the first novel by Taylor Caldwell. She wrote a lot of historical fiction.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#42 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 06:57 PM

I just was watching "End Run" again last night. This look Maddie gives Barry, "the guy with the purse," just makes me laugh! Of course they turn out to be friends in the end with a product party! LOL! :D

Posted Image

Oh, that is an awesome cap, Maria! It makes me giggle, too. I loved the (unseen) progression of their relationship!

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#43 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:24 AM

hi all

okay here are Maddie pics. Nothing like mom with a shotgun. lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

and than, Maddie working out. doesn't this defeat the purpose of getting into shape? lol.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 DuctTape

DuctTape

I'll take my chances!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 02:37 AM

...Nothing like mom with a shotgun. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

and than, Maddie working out. doesn't this defeat the purpose of getting into shape? lol.

Posted Image

Bcmom, every time I see or even think of Maddie with her ciggie and a shotgun I'm LOL!

What a sight.

Thank you so much for these wonderful pictures.

3Yogurtsv5-IgnitetheLight.jpg

Lots of places in the world with C4 and yogurt

#45 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:52 AM

Bcmom, every time I see or even think of Maddie with her ciggie and a shotgun I'm LOL!

What a sight.

You are welcome. Glad you like them :)
Posted Image

#46 teresaslo

teresaslo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:44 AM

What a sight.

Maddie the Management...home base...in S309 she took her house off the market so everyone could have a 'place' so one can assume she is going to once again be a major part of the show. She's an asset.

Edited by teresaslo, 16 November 2009 - 11:45 AM.

#47 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:08 PM

Hi all. I know I am late getting my Maddie Monday pics up but here you go. They are from all over. So just enjoy :)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

I did not take these from my DVD's so sorry if they are not that clear. also, If anyone remembers which episode is with Maddie and the shotgun let me know. I can't remember. thanks
Posted Image

#48 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 12:14 AM

Hi all. It is after midnight and so it is Maddie Monday. I think photobucket has finally got a grip on itself so here are my Maddie and Michael pics from Season 2 Truth and Reconcillation (cannot spell tonight to save myself)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

this is when they are talking about his dad.
enjoy
Posted Image

#49 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:55 PM

Hi All. Close enough to Maddie Monday. These I took from season 2 Turn and Burn. There is a whole sequence of Michael looks that go with this but I am not sure if this is the right place for them. So look for them in Westen Wednesday or JD-aholics. this is the visit to the first counselor where Michael campares his mom's looks with the counselors. lol just love it.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 DuctTape

DuctTape

I'll take my chances!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:16 AM

...y Maddie and Michael pics from Season 2 Truth and. Reconciliation ...
Posted Image
this is when they are talking about his dad...

...These I took from season 2 Turn and Burn. ... the visit to the first counselor where Michael campares his mom's looks with the counselors. lol just love it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thank you for the wonderful pictures bcmom. Sharon Gless is amazing as Maddie and perfect as Michael's mom.

(LOL on that last pic too. :lol:)

3Yogurtsv5-IgnitetheLight.jpg

Lots of places in the world with C4 and yogurt

#51 teresaslo

teresaslo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

I think the whole show is about grooming Maddie so she can take down whomever burnt Michael, ciggarette and gun in hand...

#52 DCS

DCS

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:22 PM

I think the whole show is about grooming Maddie so she can take down whomever burnt Michael, ciggarette and gun in hand...

LOL. I did notice in one of the new promos, someone mentioned she's hitting a guy in the clip, and I was able to get a quick peek when I paused it to see that she's slapping a guy with an FBI badge. So who knows.

#53 petunia846

petunia846

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:45 PM

Hee!

#54 teresaslo

teresaslo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:47 PM

Thank you for the wonderful pictures bcmom. Sharon Gless is amazing as Maddie and perfect as Michael's mom.

(LOL on that last pic too. :lol:)

I know this is Maddie Monday but look at that look on Michaels face! cute! He can steal my car any day and I will even give him gas money!

#55 christyg1119

christyg1119

Tall, Blonde, and Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:01 PM

On a very special Monday, here we go:

Posted Image

The hair, the earrings. She knows how to work it. I know this isn't the greatest pics; I am still learning how to do this with the pic thing. Can't wait to see her with her old friend this week!
Posted Image

Sometimes, the only way to find yourself, is to lose yourself to the service of others.
Thanks to bcmom for the photos!

#56 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:29 PM

On a very special Monday, here we go:

Posted Image

The hair, the earrings. She knows how to work it. I know this isn't the greatest pics; I am still learning how to do this with the pic thing. Can't wait to see her with her old friend this week!

That is that Maddie blue that I love. She has earrings that color too. It's still a great pic, christy!

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#57 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Ok time to bring back to life this page from the depths of page 8. lol Welcome to Maddie Monday :D

From Partners in Crime

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I love how she read right through Fiona's wants for the photos of Michael. :lol:
Posted Image

#58 Spychick

Spychick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

I know this is Maddie Monday but look at that look on Michaels face! cute! He can steal my car any day and I will even give him gas money!

:lol: Hilarious! Hey, I'll even pay the car insurance. Now as for mama Maddie. She is a hoot and I see where MW is much like her.
Maddie snoops. MW spies. Maddie does not mince words and nor does her son, etc., etc. etc.

Maddie Weston - American Idol.

#59 match

match

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

Hi all. I know I am late getting my Maddie Monday pics up but here you go. They are from all over. So just enjoy :)

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

I did not take these from my DVD's so sorry if they are not that clear. also, If anyone remembers which episode is with Maddie and the shotgun let me know. I can't remember. thanks

Can't believe that I actually don't remember Maddie hugging Michael. Please, from which episode is this picture taken? Thanks for the pictures,,,,you know we love them. :D

#60 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:29 PM

I don't remember Match. I will work on it :)
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved