Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Cover ID Sunday (Illustrating the Sheer Genius of the BN Team)

• Please log in to reply
347 replies to this topic

#1 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:11 AM

Oh, Jackson, how I love thee!

What's so funny about my love for this character is that this was the very last episode I watched when playing "catch up", after getting hooked on BN. The storyline description just didn't sound appealing to me. Rough Seas, however, is now high on my most watched list. It's so much fun to watch JD being such a doofus.

Posted Image

And...there is something unbelievably sexy to me about this amazing transformation. Mmmmmmm.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Images swiped, without permission, from a fabulous post by PhilippaConnors. **apologies and smooches to Phi!** :)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#2 ILYOLIVIA

ILYOLIVIA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:29 AM

Here's my 2 cents:
Posted Image
That is one of his best cover ids.
The darn best exterminator out there. ;D

Edited by ILYOLIVIA, 02 August 2009 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

Nikita, Bones, NCIS, NCIS LA, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles,
Fringe, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Chuck, The Cape, Community,
Burn Notice, Psych, Leverage, Monk, The Mentalist, Firefly, The Office,
Warehouse 13, Criminal Minds, The Event, Stargate, Veronica Mars,
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Covert Affairs

oh my!

#3 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:41 AM

Sorry i don't know how to post photos.

my two favorite cover ID's. First "Homer" from Unpaid Debts. "If you're gonna shoot us, get on with it." lol I love the southern boy.

my next is (can't remember the name.) (it is late and the day was long) anyway. "Family Business" Ahhh got it Steve Remmington. ah yeah.

However, he can be my doctor anytime he want to. lol "Bad Breaks"
Posted Image

#4 soccerbball

soccerbball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:06 AM

can't find a picture for this, but my faviorite cover I.D. is where Mike plays the crazy guy, with the cool vest. I can't remember the epi.

Courtesy of NatashaFatale!

#5 DuctTape

DuctTape

I'll take my chances!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,308 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

In 3.04 Fearless Leader the cover ID of Milo and Brianna from New Jersey. Milo may have expressed himself in green with gold chains, but Fi really rocked it.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by DuctTape, 02 August 2009 - 02:22 AM.

3Yogurtsv5-IgnitetheLight.jpg

Lots of places in the world with C4 and yogurt

#6 christyg1119

christyg1119

Tall, Blonde, and Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:47 PM

I am with DT-Fi was fabulous as Brianna.

My favorite Michael cover ID is Davis Cullen, the rich Texaan son of an oil-tycoon. Don't know why I loved that one so mich- but it was great...
Posted Image

Sometimes, the only way to find yourself, is to lose yourself to the service of others.
Thanks to bcmom for the photos!

#7 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:48 PM

Here's my 2 cents:
Posted Image
That is one of his best cover ids.
The darn best exterminator out there. ;D

Good one! I love when he's talking about the poison sucking up into the doggy paws. :)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#8 melybelle

melybelle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

Oh, Jackson, how I love thee!

What's so funny about my love for this character is that this was the very last episode I watched when playing "catch up", after getting hooked on BN. The storyline description just didn't sound appealing to me. Rough Seas, however, is now high on my most watched list. It's so much fun to watch JD being such a doofus.

Posted Image

And...there is something unbelievably sexy to me about this amazing transformation. Mmmmmmm.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Images swiped, without permission, from a fabulous post by PhilippaConnors. **apologies and smooches to Phi!** :)

JD does such a great nerd!!! and I wonder everytime when he would take a puff of his "albuterol" what they used instead. hmmm....why didn't they do a VO for that?
"

#9 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

In 3.04 Fearless Leader the cover ID of Milo and Brianna from New Jersey. Milo may have expressed himself in green with gold chains, but Fi really rocked it.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DT, great job! Remembering Fi's cover ID here is what made me switch this thread from cover IDs for Michael only to cover IDs for the entire team. Thanks for the 'caps!

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#10 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:59 PM

JD does such a great nerd!!! and I wonder everytime when he would take a puff of his "albuterol" what they used instead. hmmm....why didn't they do a VO for that?

Mely, I wondered the exact thing!!! I've never had asthma in my life until this past Spring and I hated that stupid inhaler. It made me shake like a chihuahua! :) I'm so glad I don't have to use it anymore (and feel sorry for those that have to).

That would've been an excellent VO!! Asking you as a nurse...could he not use an empty canister? Is there no "puff" of just air? Or will it not depress at all, when empty?

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#11 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Siobhan, I loved that cover ID! And ILYOlivia, that exterminator was hilarious. DT, Loved Fi's cover in that eppie!

Just wanted to say that anyone is welcome to use any of the screencaps I post to the forum, btw. :)

Here's my favorite cover ID, "Psycho Mikey" from "Broken Rules" (as as Jeffrey Donovan called him on the commentary for this episode, "my crazy Dave Navarro character"), lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 melybelle

melybelle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:15 PM

Mely, I wondered the exact thing!!! I've never had asthma in my life until this past Spring and I hated that stupid inhaler. It made me shake like a chihuahua! :) I'm so glad I don't have to use it anymore (and feel sorry for those that have to).

That would've been an excellent VO!! Asking you as a nurse...could he not use an empty canister? Is there no "puff" of just air? Or will it not depress at all, when empty?

lol@ the chihuahua visual, siobhan!! I hate albuterol, too. I'm an asthmatic, but I try not to use it. I use a maintenance (corticosteroid) one, so I rarely need the albuterol. I get irritable and high-strung...great when you're taking care of babies! Yeah, at the end it'll puff air for a few times more, but eventually it will stop. BTW, they're phasing them out b/c the propellant is bad for the ozone. Not as bad as AquaNet hairspray, but y'know, gotta get rid of it just the same.
"

#13 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,666 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

A while back I started working on an idea with Karendipitee. We put together a list of all the cover id’s used by Michael to date. After the mid-season finale airs, that list will be complete through 2009. Phi and Natasha informed me that the forum software supports a polling feature that allows for three (3) questions and twenty (20) possible answer choices for each question. That will allow for a poll of “Best Michael Westen Cover-Id” by season and offer us the ability to discuss them in depth. That’s a topic we haven’t really explored.

I do know that MsSully has an idea for a “speculators” thread; Karendipitee is collecting film intel/ltweets and FiRocks mentioned having a new game in mind a while back. I’m sure they will share their ideas and further details when they’re ready.

If anyone has other suggestions to keep us amused during the long break, please post them here so they are not duplicated. Discussing our ideas in a central location may even give birth to a new one. We won’t know until we try.

There is a thread "OT: Off Season Threads and Activities, Ideas to keep us amused during the break" now on page 3. After next week's mid-season finale airs, there will a "Best Mike Westen Cover-ID" poll & and discussion posted. It's good to see that you're all thinking about them now and hope you'll participate in the poll and discussion to pick the "best".

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#14 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

Great pics you guys!! I'm sure we'll track down some photos for those cover IDs mentioned above that didn't have photos...but great calls, all of them!
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#15 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

I am with DT-Fi was fabulous as Brianna.

My favorite Michael cover ID is Davis Cullen, the rich Texaan son of an oil-tycoon. Don't know why I loved that one so mich- but it was great...

Being a Texan, I found this cover really interesting. The character name is based on T. Cullen Davis, a local oil dude that was accused of murder, in the '70s. I was young but remember that was ALL that was on the news!

As for the authenticity of his accent, most of the time it was pretty right on. It was, however, a little bit too staccato and fast most of the time. We Texans drawl, ya know. ;)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#16 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

Siobhan, I loved that cover ID! And ILYOlivia, that exterminator was hilarious. DT, Loved Fi's cover in that eppie!

Just wanted to say that anyone is welcome to use any of the screencaps I post to the forum, btw. :)

Here's my favorite cover ID, "Psycho Mikey" from "Broken Rules" (as as Jeffrey Donovan called him on the commentary for this episode, "my crazy Dave Navarro character"), lol:

Posted Image

LOVE Psycho Mikey, too, Phi! Way to use the "guy-liner"!

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#17 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

There is a thread "OT: Off Season Threads and Activities, Ideas to keep us amused during the break" now on page 3. After next week's mid-season finale airs, there will a "Best Mike Westen Cover-ID" poll & and discussion posted. It's good to see that you're all thinking about them now and hope you'll participate in the poll and discussion to pick the "best".

Love it, Ann! I'll definitely be doing some voting this off-season! Looking forward to it. :)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#18 christyg1119

christyg1119

Tall, Blonde, and Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

Being a Texan, I found this cover really interesting. The character name is based on T. Cullen Davis, a local oil dude that was accused of murder, in the '70s. I was young but remember that was ALL that was on the news!

As for the authenticity of his accent, most of the time it was pretty right on. It was, however, a little bit too staccato and fast most of the time. We Texans drawl, ya know. ;)

I saw a story on THE Cullen Davis on the that show Power, Privilege, and Justice...after I had seen that BN episode, so I just liked it. I liked when he threw the glass at the bottles of alcohol and said, 'Oh, we'll see about this!' I know his drawl wasn't perfect- but it's much better than others I've heard... I live in very south Alabama- so I have heard my share of bad drawls! :)
Posted Image

Sometimes, the only way to find yourself, is to lose yourself to the service of others.
Thanks to bcmom for the photos!

#19 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,666 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

Love it, Ann! I'll definitely be doing some voting this off-season! Looking forward to it. :)

That great! Even though I worked on putting the list together, I still haven't decided on my favorite by season yet. There were so many!

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#20 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

I saw a story on THE Cullen Davis on the that show Power, Privilege, and Justice...after I had seen that BN episode, so I just liked it. I liked when he threw the glass at the bottles of alcohol and said, 'Oh, we'll see about this!' I know his drawl wasn't perfect- but it's much better than others I've heard... I live in very south Alabama- so I have heard my share of bad drawls! :)

Oh, yes ma'am, I have DEFINITELY heard much, much worse! JD did a good job.

The second I heard Brett Cullen, the guy that played the bad dude with the spider brooch in Wanted Man, I KNEW he was a Texan. Same thing with Virgil. They should use their voices as guides. :)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved