• Please log in to reply
1901 replies to this topic

#1 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 10:49 PM

Okay, on the CI board, they had a brilliant idea, to lump all the eppy questions onto one thread, instead of making a new topic everytime someone has a question. So i figure we could do it here too. It doesn't nesecarily have to be only "what eppy did this happen in?" you know, it can also be like a specific question to a specific eppy, like "In that eppy, what was up w/ this?" You guys get the jist of it. I'll start....

In season 1, i believe like the first or second eppy, you first notice a "bullet hole" in the glass by the entry way to the squad room. Perfect example is when Brisco (not lenny) comes in, and tells cragen that they need an svu det. @ the 91st street IRT, someone's been molesting a dead body, and cragen sends Cassidy....right by Brisco, in the glass off to the left of the screen, is like a crack in the glass. I was woundering if that was there on purpose, or if something had happened during construction of the set, or what....

And also, is it eppy "night" that cassey gets attacked?

Edited by BensonFanatic, 31 March 2008 - 05:33 PM.

9 Attagirls * I've missed you guys!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#2 svuswimmer

svuswimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:43 PM

Okay, on the CI board, they had a brilliant idea, to lump all the eppy questions onto one thread, instead of making a new topic everytime someone has a question. So i figure we could do it here too. It doesn't nesecarily have to be only "what eppy did this happen in?" you know, it can also be like a specific question to a specific eppy, like "In that eppy, what was up w/ this?" You guys get the jist of it. I'll start....

In season 1, i believe like the first or second eppy, you first notice a "bullet hole" in the glass by the entry way to the squad room. Perfect example is when Brisco (not lenny) comes in, and tells cragen that they need an svu det. @ the 91st street IRT, someone's been molesting a dead body, and cragen sends Cassidy....right by Brisco, in the glass off to the left of the screen, is like a crack in the glass. I was woundering if that was there on purpose, or if something had happened during construction of the set, or what....

And also, is it eppy "night" that cassey gets attacked?

yes it is "Night" where she gets attacked.

#3 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 12:33 AM

yes it is "Night" where she gets attacked.

thanks swimmer....then does anyone know about the glass?

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#4 Ashes

Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:41 AM

this board is a good idea!

#5 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:32 PM

anyone know (on top of my previous question) why the word "molestation" was taken out of the intro in the second season? Perhaps it offened ppl? But then again, the whole show is sometimes about that...

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#6 Enaka4SVU

Enaka4SVU

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:38 PM

every time i see elliot punch the punching bag like a mad man on usa commercial... can you tell me what episode is that and what season? thanks!

be back later

#7 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:39 PM

every time i see elliot punch the punching bag like a mad man on usa commercial... can you tell me what episode is that and what season? thanks!

be back later

Rage, i believe season 6 :D

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#8 Enaka4SVU

Enaka4SVU

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 04:10 AM

Rage, i believe season 6 :D

Thank you, B.F. Curiousity wouldn't let up. Especially the man he clobbered :D

#9 saRah41

saRah41

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:02 PM

Wasn't Elliot beating up his locker in that episode? I don't remember a punching bag, unless I am thinking of another episode......

"because love is in the detail - the little things that my heart never fails to detect"

MAD4SVU & SARAH41: BUDS GOING GREEN FOR LIFE!!!!!!

#10 Enaka4SVU

Enaka4SVU

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:34 PM

Wasn't Elliot beating up his locker in that episode? I don't remember a punching bag, unless I am thinking of another episode......

Huh? He was beating his locker, too? :blink: Ouch.... that hurt... Now that you mention it, :D I'll have to ask B.F. again... nah, just playing with you B.F. :P

Yeah really... in USA commercial before the SVU show starts... Every night I see Elliot beat a punching bag. Also the guy... It intrigued me so much I had to ask what that episode was... :)

Hi... Just saw the musical video made by Bensonmyhero... Sarah41 was right. Elliot was indeed beating his locker. After awhile, I saw nasty bruise on his hands. Thank you, Sarah41, for telling me. :)

#11 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:35 PM

Thank you, B.F. Curiousity wouldn't let up. Especially the man he clobbered :D

No problem! Glad to help!

Huh? He was beating his locker, too? :blink: Ouch.... that hurt... Now that you mention it, :D I'll have to ask B.F. again... nah, just playing with you B.F. :P

:P

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#12 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:32 AM

I don't remember a punching bag. I remember him beating the criminy out of his locker and his hands being bloody because of it but not a punching bag. That probubly would have been smarter to hit. I guess when you are mad it isn't something you think about.
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#13 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:14 PM

^^^ i think the punching bag is in the comercial, but i haven't seen the eppy....
In season 1, what eppy is it that Liv goes into cragen's office, & somehow they get talking, and she's saying something like "elliot's home w/ kathy, god knows where munch went, me cassidy and jeffries, we live here...we just dissapear into the darkness...." or something to that effect...Thanks guys!

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#14 longislandgrl

longislandgrl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:15 PM

Anyone remember the name to eppy where Elliot has like the huge release about his abusive father to Dr.Hendrix???
Elliot: dramas a major food group for teenage girls

Olivia: On my best day I couldn't make this stuff up

Casey: My mother told that storks bring babies and that Santa came down the chimney but ya know what you grow up and you realize that some of things your parents told you aren't true...

Elliot:You can never go back and change things that have already happened, Olivia. You can't.

Munch:Does dealing with sexual deviance affect me? The answer is no, you can ask my blow up doll.

Olivia:Were you a car thief in a former life?
Fin: No baby, Boy Scout - always prepared.

Olivia Benson: We're supposed to uphold the law...
Fin Tutuola: Your heart's bleedin' all over my shoes.

Elliot Stabler: We can't always win.
Alex Cabot: But that's just it. Even when we win, we don't.

Cragen: The law isn't always about justice.
Cabot: Who let you in on our dirty little secret

Olivia Benson: No jewelry. I always carry at least a pair of earrings in my purse.
Elliot Stabler: Yeah, like you carry a purse.
Olivia Benson: That's 'cause you carry it for me.

Munch: Ahh visit with mom, evening of rape, I wonder what Freud would say?

Munch: You're right that furnance is done, all it did was make my nails dirty
Fin: Aww you gunna need a manicure...know where he can get one??

Perp: :looking through two way mirror: I can't find my head!?!?!
Elliot:Let's take Ray Ray to Bellevue

Fin Tutuola: I don't see a cat.
John Munch: That doesn't mean anything. They're freaky little creatures. They lurk.
[Munch finds the cat moments later]
John Munch: Oh, there you are, you demonic little furball

Fin Tutuola: Why do we always get stuck looking for the needle in the haystack?
John Munch: Yeah, it's reminds me of the Easter egg hunts of my youth.
Fin Tutuola: Your family's Jewish, you guys don't hide eggs.
John Munch: I know, all those mindless hours of searching.

Fin Tutuola: You have the right to an attorney and if you throw up in my car, I'll kill ya.

[to the defense's neurologist]
ADA Alexandra Cabot: Thank you. You've offered a provocative theory. What it lacks in substance, it makes up for in pretty colors.

Elliot: [reading a murder victim's archived text messages] These are really deep. "Derek is sooooo ten o's, ooooo cute."

John Munch: I was never much into sports. My hospital basketball coach said I looked like a retarded gazelle with a with a spastic disorder.

Elliot Stabler: All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Olivia Benson: We blame all kinds of people for creating monsters. Why not ourselves?

Det. Olivia Benson: What's your name?
Suspect: Screw you!
Det. Olivia Benson: Screw You, you're under arrest for attempted rape until we nail you for the other eleven.

Elliot Stabler: Psychos... they always love comics.

Elliot Stabler: I love these little cliques. They're like the Mafia - nobody knows nothin'.

Odafin Tutuola: Do Twinkies last forever? Give you twenty bucks, take a bite

#15 Enaka4SVU

Enaka4SVU

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:22 PM

Anyone remember the name to eppy where Elliot has like the huge release about his abusive father to Dr.Hendrix???

It was RIPPED. god... am so IN LOVE when he cries lol :wub:

#16 SVUchick

SVUchick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 05:28 PM

i kno so cute it makes me want to hug him! lol isnt that the eppy that he got the emmy nom for???
What a shame we all became, such fragile broken things,
A memory remains, Just a tiny spark,
I give it all my oxygen, to let the flames begin,
So let the flames begin.....

Somewhere weakness is our strength,
And i'll die searching for it,
I can't let myself regret, such selfishness,
My pain I know the trouble caused, no matter how long,
I believe that there's hope.....

#17 longislandgrl

longislandgrl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:38 PM

It was RIPPED. god... am so IN LOVE when he cries lol :wub:

Thanks!! yeah i know i <3 that episode my lil elliot haha :P

Casey: My mother told that storks bring babies and that Santa came down the chimney but ya know what you grow up and you realize that some of things your parents told you aren't true...

Elliot:You can never go back and change things that have already happened, Olivia. You can't.

Munch:Does dealing with sexual deviance affect me? The answer is no, you can ask my blow up doll.

Olivia Benson: No jewelry. I always carry at least a pair of earrings in my purse.

John Munch: That doesn't mean anything. They're freaky little creatures. They lurk.

Fin Tutuola: You have the right to an attorney and if you throw up in my car, I'll kill ya.

ADA Alexandra Cabot: Thank you. You've offered a provocative theory. What it lacks in substance, it makes up for in pretty colors.

Elliot: [reading a murder victim's archived text messages] These are really deep. "Derek is sooooo ten o's, ooooo cute."

John Munch: I was never much into sports. My hospital basketball coach said I looked like a retarded gazelle with a with a spastic disorder.

Olivia Benson: We blame all kinds of people for creating monsters. Why not ourselves?

Det. Olivia Benson: Screw You, you're under arrest for attempted rape until we nail you for the other eleven.

Elliot Stabler: I love these little cliques. They're like the Mafia - nobody knows nothin'.

#18 Enaka4SVU

Enaka4SVU

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:24 PM

i kno so cute it makes me want to hug him! lol isnt that the eppy that he got the emmy nom for???

shoot... i didn't know he was nominated... :( until i read the article on his website... :( i felt bad he didn't win... but i got over it... i am sure he'll win... in the future... emmys, golden globe and sag never fade anyway :)

#19 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:29 PM

shoot... i didn't know he was nominated... :( until i read the article on his website... :( i felt bad he didn't win... but i got over it... i am sure he'll win... in the future... emmys, golden globe and sag never fade anyway :)

Man! He better win something or I am going to be one mad chicka! LOL!
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#20 longislandgrl

longislandgrl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:53 PM

Man! He better win something or I am going to be one mad chicka! LOL!

I Know I know...like okay I think he's waited long enough...he's soo good come on everybody knows that :P

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved