• Please log in to reply
1901 replies to this topic

#1861 ShindoWStabler

ShindoWStabler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

You are asking about Redemption from Season 3.

Thank you, you get a cookie ^^
I support ExK! But I don't hate on ExO fans to show it!
Posted Image
www.everyonediesproject.webs.com

#1862 Kevin32

Kevin32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

It's the one where people would use their mobile devices to text each other for sex. They would send a pic or message and if the recipient was interested, they'd meet up. Anyone know the title, or the people playing the victim/perpetrator? Thanks.

#1863 whitneyvandiver

whitneyvandiver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:57 AM

I'm pretty sure that episode is called "Quickie." Are you talking about the one where the guy ends up having AIDS and is spreading it to all his partners and during the trial, one of his victims throws acid on his face and burns him? If so, then that is definitely the name of the episode you are looking for. :)

#1864 Kevin32

Kevin32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:06 AM

That's the one! Thanks Whitney.

Edited by Kevin32, 16 June 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#1865 shigg66

shigg66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:20 PM

Hi,can someone please tell me the season and episode in which Casey Novak was attacked,I think it was by an ex boyfriend.

#1866 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

Hi,can someone please tell me the season and episode in which Casey Novak was attacked,I think it was by an ex boyfriend.

If you are looking for the episode where we see Casey getting beaten up, that would be Night from Season 6. She was beaten by the brother of a rape victim who didn't want the world knowing about his sister's shame.
If you are looking for the episode where Casey talks about being beaten by Charlie her fiancee who was a schizophrenic who would take his medication, that would be Blinded from Season 9. Casey explains what happened to her when McCoy asks about her misusing the power of her ADA status to keep Charlie from being arrested.

#1867 shigg66

shigg66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

If you are looking for the episode where we see Casey getting beaten up, that would be Night from Season 6. She was beaten by the brother of a rape victim who didn't want the world knowing about his sister's shame.
If you are looking for the episode where Casey talks about being beaten by Charlie her fiancee who was a schizophrenic who would take his medication, that would be Blinded from Season 9. Casey explains what happened to her when McCoy asks about her misusing the power of her ADA status to keep Charlie from being arrested.

That's great thank you, its the episode Night I was thinking about :).

#1868 Pavalion

Pavalion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:02 PM

Two questions about 2 episodes

Episode 1:

A woman is getting beaten up by her husband. Over and over, then benson stays at the old neighbour so she can hear the fighting. When she goes up she is seeing the girl with a knife in her chest.

Episode 2:

A murder has been commited in the basement or something. The ADA can't charge both of them. Because it could be both of them.
Then she asks in the interrogation room. I just wanna know who did it. And they both answer "I did it"

#1869 ram47

ram47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

Episode 1:

A woman is getting beaten up by her husband. Over and over, then benson stays at the old neighbour so she can hear the fighting. When she goes up she is seeing the girl with a knife in her chest.

Episode 2:

A murder has been commited in the basement or something. The ADA can't charge both of them. Because it could be both of them.
Then she asks in the interrogation room. I just wanna know who did it. And they both answer "I did it"

Episode 1 is PERSONA. Not sure about episode 2. Maybe Hisgirl has the answer.
Posted Image

Everything I love is either illegal,immoral,or fattening-Erma Bombeck

My other aliases are Rambabe & Trixie.

Avatar & banner by Lorri at svufans.net.

#1870 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 08:17 PM

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

The second episode is Pop.

#1871 Pavalion

Pavalion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 01:13 PM

The second episode is Pop.

Thank you!

#1872 Pavalion

Pavalion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

If i look in the TV description i see this:

A shrink is half beaten to death by one of his patients. Benson and stabler are facing a wall of patient-doctor confidentiality.
But manage to place a link between child abuse and a cold case.

Was too late to watch this on tv. :P

So i wanna know which episode this was.

Second episode

I only remember that at he end everything went wrong.
Judge donelly can't do the case.
Kathy arrested and i think the captain is fired?

Third episode

Craigen has to play a game to understand what a unstable boy means what happend to a girl that was murderd.

Sincerly

Pava

Edited by Pavalion, 04 August 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#1873 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:54 PM

"A shrink is half beaten to death by one of his patients. Benson and stabler are facing a wall of patient-doctor confidentiality.
But manage to place a link between child abuse and a cold case."

That sounds like Mother from Season 5.

"I only remember that at he end everything went wrong.
Judge donelly can't do the case.
Kathy arrested and i think the captain is fired?"

That would be Screwed which was the finale of Season 8. It was Kathleen who was arrested. Cragen was reprimanded but not fired. For more about that you would need to watch Alternate from Season 9.

"Craigen has to play a game to understand what a unstable boy means what happend to a girl that was murderd."

That would be Game from Season 6.

#1874 glyphs

glyphs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:36 AM

Does anyone know who the Asian guy was in the commercial for the "Crooked Cases" marathon that was on USA today? And what ep the the little blip was from? He looks REALLY familiar to me, but I can't place him and it's driving me nuts. He was thin & good-looking, longish (shoulder length) hair. It looked like he was maybe in one of the interrogation rooms and someone was stepping towards him (maybe Liv) and he was turning towards her and sort of half smiling. And he was wearing a black suit. I know that's really not a lot to go on, but maybe someone saw it and recognized it? I looked through the casts for the eps that aired in the marathon, but nothing seemed right. :(

EDIT: SOLVED! It was Jack Yang from the episode "Debt." I figured out that the commercial they were airing was actually originally for a different "Crooked Cases" marathon with different episodes.

Edited by glyphs, 09 October 2011 - 01:49 AM.

#1875 bored

bored

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

There are close to 300 episodes of SVU - why does USA keep showing the same ones over and over?

#1876 BlaZer

BlaZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

Does anyone know what season or the name of the episode when an imposter claimed to be the missing child or daughter, but ended up already killed by the middle sister by pushing her off the roof, because she was caught doing drugs?

Thank you!

#1877 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

Does anyone know what season or the name of the episode when an imposter claimed to be the missing child or daughter, but ended up already killed by the middle sister by pushing her off the roof, because she was caught doing drugs?

Thank you!

The episode is Stranger from Season 10.

#1878 sjhmommy2010

sjhmommy2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:44 AM

Just rewatched last weeks SVU:
On last weeks SVU Home Invasions: did when the dective lied and told carl that Emme was dead dosen't that make him confession poisonus fruits, can't the case be thrown our because the confession was used with a lie that was being played on the man's religious beliefs??

I think I saw an episode of Picket Fences where a cop played on someone's cathloic beliefs to get a location of a body and the confession and the evdience was thrown out of court. What do you guys think?

#1879 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Just rewatched last weeks SVU:
On last weeks SVU Home Invasions: did when the dective lied and told carl that Emme was dead dosen't that make him confession poisonus fruits, can't the case be thrown our because the confession was used with a lie that was being played on the man's religious beliefs??

I think I saw an episode of Picket Fences where a cop played on someone's cathloic beliefs to get a location of a body and the confession and the evdience was thrown out of court. What do you guys think?

Amaro's questioning of Jimmy would not be likely to be thrown out.

The police are allowed to tell certain lies to suspects. The landmark decision regulating false statements made to a suspect is the U.S. Supreme Court case of Frazier v. Cupp, 394 U.S. 731, 1969, which involved the interrogation of a homicide suspect who was falsely told that an accomplice had already implicated the suspect in the killing. This lie persuaded the suspect to confess to the homicide. The Supreme Court ruled that such use of trickery and deceit can be permissible (depending on the totality of circumstances) provided that it does not shock the conscience of the court or community.
Specifically the US Supreme Court in Berghuis v. Thompkins ruled the confession based on an interrogation that involved praying with the suspect did not make the confession coerced. The majority held that the fact that the interviewer's question "referred to Thompkins' religious beliefs also did not render Thompkins statement involuntary," because the Fifth Amendment is "not concerned with moral and psychological pressures to confess emanating from sources other than official coercion."

As to the Picket Fences episode, which I also remember, that happened before the Court's ruling in Berghius. But each case is different. It comes down to whether the actions of the police seem unreasonable to the judge.

#1880 Brooksshow

Brooksshow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

I am new to the board. In the beginning of the ep Intoxicated in Season 6, what was the band and the song that was played in the opening season when the mother charged in the door while Justin and Kerri were making? I have been researching all over and can't find an answer and the song rocked.

Edited by Brooksshow, 28 May 2012 - 10:50 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved