• Please log in to reply
858 replies to this topic

#1 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

Since I am away from work this week--wouldn't go so far as to call it a vacation--, I have decided to start a thread...my first. It really doesn't differ much from the yumminess of the JD-aholics or Shirtless JD threads (of which I bow down to their greatness). I just created it to provide a place and reminder for me to post a pic on the board, at least once a week, during this long drought of BN that is all too rapidly approaching.

This may seem completely (and stupidly) redundant. I am open to ALL feedback, pro and con.

What say you, Michael? :)

Spoiler:
Posted Image

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#2 Burnaholic

Burnaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

I love it!!! It is always good to see more pics!! What about Maddy Monday, Fi Friday, and Sam Saturday???

#3 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

I love it!!! It is always good to see more pics!! What about Maddy Monday, Fi Friday, and Sam Saturday???

Oh, you clever, clever girl! FABulous idea. Will do!

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#4 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

Tuesday can be Guest Star Day because that's what it was on the original Mickey Mouse Club.

I am not sure why I know that, but I can hear them singing it. I was too young for the original. I think I saw reruns in the 70s.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#5 Burnaholic

Burnaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

Then we can make Thursday (the best day of the week) new episode day, and Sunday super spy day, where we showcase MW's great cover id's!!! That covers everyday of the week!!!

#6 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:18 PM

:) I love it!

713siggysmuse.png

#7 MsSully

MsSully

All Burn Notice, all the time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:24 PM

Irish Lass,

Fab idea!!!!

MsSully

Posted Image

#8 Burnaholic

Burnaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:25 PM

Just a thought.... When we are no longer getting new episodes :( we could turn Thursday's into shirtless days!!!! I know it doesn't rhyme, but when we are talking about a shirtless MW do we care if it rhymes???

#9 christyg1119

christyg1119

Tall, Blonde, and Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:24 PM

but when we are talking about a shirtless MW do we care if it rhymes???

That is the best thing I have ever heard! Great idea. I love it.
Posted Image

Sometimes, the only way to find yourself, is to lose yourself to the service of others.
Thanks to bcmom for the photos!

#10 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,389 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:28 PM

Good idea, siobhan!

Obviously, we're all anticipating the upcoming six month BN break with anxiety. I'm working on a few ideas about new threads to keep us busy and connected during the layover and hope there will be others as well. It's coming up fast and I hate it already!

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#11 melybelle

melybelle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

I love ALL of the above ideas (except the doggone six month hiatus :( ). I'm already having a few junkie shivers in anticipation of the midseason break.
"

#12 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

Hooray!!! I love it! Anything to help us through the hiatus....I honestly have no idea how I'm going to make it, but I know I have lots of help here!
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#13 FiRocks

FiRocks
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

OHHH! Like a "Picture of the Week" thread? Not limited to Michael but to any "Burn Notice" scene? Maybe with some sort of theme, like say one week we post pictures of someone eating yogurt? Then maybe the next week pictures of someone in the Charger?

#14 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:26 PM

Thanks to everyone for responding positively to the idea! Lil' Miss Burnaholic was FULL of suggestions ;)....very good ones! (in fact, ALL of the days other than Tuesday and Wednesday stemmed from her brilliant imagination). I think it is a wonderful idea to honor the other cast members that we love so dearly, as well. I have taken your suggestions and devised the following schedule:

Super Spy Sunday....featuring Mr. Westen's cover IDs

Maddie Monday

Guest Star Tuesday...idea courtesy of K-Dip (Hey, Karendipitee...like your rapper name?)

Westen Wednesday

Thursday...more on this, in a moment

Fi Friday

Sammy Saturday

Now for Thursday, I think it is a fabulous idea to post shots from the upcoming episode. However, I am this board's biggest SPOILERPHOBE, so this is not a job at which I would excel. Any takers for Thursday's, during the season?

The other suggestion for Thursday is shirtless JD. Love, love, love the idea, but feel that making a separate thread for it would detract from Natasha's fabulous work on the "Please JD, Take the Shirt Off!" thread. I would love to add it to that thread each Thursday, during the "off-season". I just wish there were many MORE scenes to capture!!! ;)

That, in essence, would leave Thursday DARK during the span between seasons. Kind of like when they shut the lights off on Broadway to honor an event or the passing of an actor. Our way of mourning our "loss". :)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#15 siobhan

siobhan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:29 PM

OHHH! Like a "Picture of the Week" thread? Not limited to Michael but to any "Burn Notice" scene? Maybe with some sort of theme, like say one week we post pictures of someone eating yogurt? Then maybe the next week pictures of someone in the Charger?

Oh, Fi! We were replying at the same time. I'm sorry I didn't see your post. I think your idea for a "Theme of the Week" thread is genius! :)

**courtesy of DuctTape**

#16 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

Thanks to everyone for responding positively to the idea! Lil' Miss Burnaholic was FULL of suggestions ;)....very good ones! (in fact, ALL of the days other than Tuesday and Wednesday stemmed from her brilliant imagination). I think it is a wonderful idea to honor the other cast members that we love so dearly, as well. I have taken your suggestions and devised the following schedule:

Maddie Monday

Guest Star Tuesday...idea courtesy of K-Dip (Hey, Karendipitee...like your rapper name?)

Westen Wednesday

Fi Friday

Sammy Saturday

Now for Thursday, I think it is a fabulous idea to post shots from the upcoming episode. However, I am this board's biggest SPOILERPHOBE, so this is not a job at which I would excel. Any takers for Thursday's, during the season?

The other suggestion for Thursday is shirtless JD. Love, love, love the idea, but feel that making a separate thread for it would detract from Natasha's fabulous work on the "Please JD, Take the Shirt Off!" thread. I would love to add it to that thread each Thursday, during the "off-season". I just wish there were many MORE scenes to capture!!! ;)

That, in essence, would leave Thursday DARK during the span between seasons. Kind of like when they shut the lights off on Broadway to honor an event or the passing of an actor. Our way of mourning our "loss". :)

Leaving Thursday "dark" might be a nice tribute....as we will all be mourning that day during the hiatus as you suggest :(
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:37 PM

Maddie Monday

Westen Wednesday

Fi Friday

Sammy Saturday

See, start a thread, go to the dentist, and people just take it over!

My rapper name? Yes, people look at me, and they think "yeah...rapper." :lol:

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#18 lovethatmonk

lovethatmonk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

love this love THIS!! I have both hands up and am bowing to such great genius' we have on this board!

As they say...What we they think of next?

LTM :D

#19 Burnaholic

Burnaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

Are we all going to wear black on Thursdays??? We could start some nation wide "No Burn Notice" day of mourning!!! I am going to have to start seeing a therapist to get through this rough patch they call a "Hiatus" :(

#20 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

Are we all going to wear black on Thursdays??? We could start some nation wide "No Burn Notice" day of mourning!!! I am going to have to start seeing a therapist to get through this rough patch they call a "Hiatus" :(

YES! Great idea! There's comfort in numbers....who's a therapist on this board and can we get a group discount? :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved