• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rod_B

Rod_B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

What is the SUV type vehicle that Divya drives?

#2 bassetmom

bassetmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

Okay, this took me a little time to figure it out, but here you are, in the pilot eposide she was driving a Jeep (not sure which type) and on the other eposides she is driving a land rover....

#3 CaptainGroovy

CaptainGroovy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

Divya has been seen driving two black SUVs the first one was seen only in the pilot episode and was a Jeep Commander. The SUV she (Divya) is now driving in the regular series episodes is a Mercedes-Benz - AMG G 55 Kompressor not a Land Rover. It is powered by a AMG supercharged 5.5 Liter 24-valve V-8 engine making 500 hp @ 6100 rpm and 516 lb-ft @ 2750 4000 rpm http://tinyurl.com/2lbjfd

Edited by CaptainGroovy, 09 July 2009 - 12:59 PM.

#4 Cindy_Sue

Cindy_Sue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 08:22 PM

Divya has been seen driving two black SUVs the first one was seen only in the pilot episode and was a Jeep Commander. The SUV she (Divya) is now driving in the regular series episodes is a Mercedes-Benz - AMG G 55 Kompressor not a Land Rover. It is powered by a AMG supercharged 5.5 Liter 24-valve V-8 engine making 500 hp @ 6100 rpm and 516 lb-ft @ 2750 4000 rpm http://tinyurl.com/2lbjfd

Yes, He's the right answer. Good Catch! ;)

#5 oshkoshdownhome

oshkoshdownhome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:42 PM

Love Divya's ride. A cool, classy, expensive, Mercedes, SUV. How come when she's cruising around town, the producers of this show occasionally substitute a Jeep SUV for the Mercedes (I guess we aren't supposed to notice). Come on. A Jeep isn't even close. Any one else notice???

#6 supnick

supnick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

i tend to notice nothing but divya whenever she's in a scene

Edited by supnick, 16 July 2009 - 10:55 PM.

#7 biz

biz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:09 AM

I did notice that, I had posted that in a thread called Continuity.

I don't know how anyone on the show can completely miss that mistake.

#8 jaykos101

jaykos101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:34 AM

Love Divya's ride. A cool, classy, expensive, Mercedes, SUV. How come when she's cruising around town, the producers of this show occasionally substitute a Jeep SUV for the Mercedes (I guess we aren't supposed to notice). Come on. A Jeep isn't even close. Any one else notice???

i was wondering the exact same thing..i dont think they want reshma driving the expensive mercedes...but id let her ride nething i got ..i cant take my eyes off her...and i really dont like marshall bryants girlfriend..shes mad annoying..lol..but i thought i was the only one who noticed the jeep..lmao

#9 JGallant77

JGallant77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:13 PM

In the first episode they started her off driving a Jeep Commander SUV and then quickly changed it to a Mercedes Benz SUV. But last nights episode showed a continuity issue with the Jeep Commander being used again. I was wondering if anyone else had caught it and I guess this answers my question. But in response to Divya yes she is easy on the eyes.

#10 Krisee

Krisee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

In the Bark Mitzvah, they must have used some older footage as filler. At one point she gets in the Benz and a few seconds later, the black Jeep is shown driving around a corner

My forever complaining wife says they should get it right. Yes, she bitched enuff so our user name is Krisee just so you know

Edited by Krisee, 20 July 2009 - 09:05 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved