Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

E/O! OLIVIA GETS KIDNAPPED. WHEN SHE IS RESCUE SHE`S IN BAD SHAPE WILL SHE SURVIVE. PLEASE READ TO FIND OUT!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 joshbattles

joshbattles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

I love SVU!!!!

#122 joshbattles

joshbattles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

I love Det. Olivia Benson. She rocks!Posted Image

#123 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:54 PM

HELLO EVERYONE. SO NOW I AM FINALLY BACK. SORRY I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN SUCH A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE AT ALL. SO NOW I AM BACK AND I AM GOING TO UPDATE WITH TWO CHAPTERS. SUPRIZE YAY! THEN I WAS GOING TO UPDATE LAST NIGHT BUT MY BOO FINALLY CAME HOME. HE SUPRIZED ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS COMING HOME SO EARLY. HE HAD BEEN GONE FOR TWO MONTHS. WOW I REALLY MISSED YOU BOO AND I'M GLAD YOUR FINALLY HOME. WELL ENOUGH ABOUT THAT LET'S GET ON TO THE STORY NOW. LOL! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER THIRTY.

Cap: Yes. Can you please direct us to Ms. Benson room?
Nurse: She is in room 4036.
The nurse walked from behind her desk and Cap, Elliot, Fin, and Munch walked up to the nurse before she spoke again.
Nurse: If you go down to the end of this hallway (as she pointed down the hall) Ms. Benson room is the first door on the right hand side.
Cap: Okay. Thank you very much for everything you are doing for Ms. Benson.
Nurse: You are very weicome. (as she walked back to her desk).
Cap, Elliot, Fin and Munch walked down to the end of the hall. They started to go into Olivia's room when the Cap stopped Elliot, Fin, and Munch and spoke to them before they went into Olivias room.
Cap: Are you sure your alright to go in there Elliot, Fin, and Munch but especially you Elliot? I'm really about you especially when we go in there to see Olivia.
Fin and Munch: Yes. We are fine to go see Olivia and we know that she is going to look bad because she is still in really bad shape.
Elliot still hadn't said anything so the Cap spoke to him.
Cap: Elliot! What about you?
Elliot turned to the Cap and looked up at him before he spoke to the Cap.
Elliot: Yes Cap. I am fine and i know she is going to look bad because she is still in really bad shape but i can handle it. I just want to see her Cap. So can we please go see her now?
Elliot looked up at the Cap with pleading eyes and the Cap looked at Elliot for a minute before he spoke back to Elliot.
Cap: Yes. We can go see her now.
Cap, Elliot, Fin, and Munch walked into the room and as they walked in the room they stopped when they saw Olivia. She was in really bad shape. She was very pale and she was hooked up to all kinds of machines. Elliot finally walked over to Olivia's bed side. He quickly grabbed her hand and put her hand in his hand. He layed his head on Olivia and started to cry. Cap, Fin, and Munch walked up to Elliot. Cap put his hand on Elliot's shoulder before he spoke to Elliot.
Cap: Elliot. Are you sure you can handle seeing her right now like this? She is in pretty bad shape.
Elliot looked up at the Cap finally before he spoke back to the Cap.
Elliot: Yes Cap. I can handle it Cap. I just hate seeing her like this.
Cap: I know i don't like seeing her like this too because she is like a daughter to me.
Fin and Munch: Yes. We don't like seeing her like this neither. Are you sure you going to be okay man?
Elliot: Yes. I will be just fine. I just need to get all my pain out. Thanks.
Fin and Munch: We understand and no problem man. We are here for you if you need us.
Elliot gave Fin and Munch a faint smile and Fin and Munch gave Elliot a faint smile back.
Cap, Fin, and Munch visted with Olivia for three more hours. After the three hours passed Cap stood up before he spoke to Elliot.
Cap: Elliot. We are going to go back to the precinct. You stay here with Olivia. Take some time off and stay with Olivia and if you need us or if anything changes in Olivia's condition please call us. We will be back later.
Fin: Yes. Take as much time as you need. Me and Munch can handle things at the precinct and if you need me you have my number man.
Munch: Yes. We can handle things at the precinct and if you need me you have mt number too.
Elliot: Thanks everyone.
Cap walked over to Olivia and leaned over her and placed a kiss on her forehead. Fin was the next to walk up to Olivia and he also placed a kiss on her forehead. Then Munch walked up to Olivia and he also placed a kiss on her forehead. After they all placed kisses on Olivia's on the forehead. They walked up to Eliot. Cap was the first to give Elliot a hug. Then Fin gave him a hug. Then Munch gave him a hug. After they all gave Elliot a hug they walked to Olivia's room door. Cap opened the door and Cap, Fin, and Munch walked out shutting the door behind them. Elliot put his attention back on Olivia. He still had her hand in his hand. He layed his head on her. Thirty minutes later he finally drifted off to sleep. The nurse walked in Olivia's room to check on Olivia. When she opened the door and saw Detective Elliot Stabler sleeping on Ms. Benson. She smiled and she decided to leave and check on Ms. Benson later. She closed the door and went to check on her other patients.
MEANWHILE WITH CAP, FIN, AND MUNCH.
Cap, Fin, and Munch walked down the hallway and back to the double doors. They went through the doors and walked up to the elvators. Cap pushed the elvator button. They waited for the elvator in silence. Once the elvator reached their floor and the doors opened. They got in the elvator and rode it to the first floor. Once it reached the first floor the doors opened and they stepped out. They walked down the hallway to the parking lot. Once they got to the parking lot. They walked to the squad car. They got in the squad car with Cap driving. Fin in the passenger seat and Munch in the back seat. Cap started the car with a roar and they drove back to the precinct in silence. An hour later they arrived at the peecinct. Cap pulled into the parking garage. He found a parking spot and parked the car. He turned off the car and Cap, Fin, and Munch got out of the car. They walked through the parking lot to the elvators. Once they reached the elvators Cap pushed the elvators button. They waited for the elvator. Once the elvator reached there floor and the door opened. They stepped in and rode it to the precinct floor. Once it reached the precinct floor and the doors opened. They stepped out and walked to the precinct door. They opened the precinct door and they stepped into the precinct.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE IS COMING UP LIKE I PROMISED YOU BUT I WILL CONTINUE IT AFTER DINNER. IT WILL BE POSTED TONIGHT I PROMISE YOU THAT. THANKS AGAIN AND KEEP READING.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 17 July 2012 - 04:53 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#124 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

WELL I AM BACK AND HERE TO DO THE SECOND CHAPTER TODAY LIKE I PROMISED YOU. WELL HERE IT IS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEEDBACKS. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE.

Once they walked into the precinct. Fin and Munch walked over to their desks and sat down in their chairs. Before Cap walked in his office the Cap stopped in front of Fin and Munch's desk and looked up at Fin and Munch before he spoke.
Cap: Did you finished with your DD5'S earlier?
Fin and Munch: Were almost done Cap.
Cap: Well finish with your DD5'S and then go home. It has been a long couple of days with all the stuff going on with Oivia. It's still early so you have the rest of the afternoon to do what you want but i want you back early in the morning because we still have to get a confession out of Lowell Harris.
Fin and Munch: Okay Cap. Yes. It has been a long couple of days with all the stuff that is gng on with Olivia and with you too. So you also need to get some rest. We will be back early in the morning. Hopefully we can get a confession out of Lowell Harris. Thank you.
Cap: Yes. It has been a long day with everyone and me too. I definatly could use some rest. I hope we can get a confession out of Lowell Harris too. Okay. See you in the morning and you welcome.
Cap walked over to his office. He opened the door and walked in shutting it behind him. He sat at his desk and started to do some paperwork. An hour later Fin and Munch were done with there DD5'S. They got up from their desk and started to pack up their stuff up. Fin turned to Munch and spoke to him.
Fin: Wait here. I am going to go tell the Cap were leaving. Then i will give you a ride home.
Munch: Okay Fin. Hurry back.
Fin walked to the Cap's office and knocked softly on the Cap's door and he waited for the Cap to tell him to come in.
Cap: Come in.
Fin opened the door and walked into the Cap's office shutting the door behind him. The Cap thought something was wrong so he spoke up.
Cap: What's wrong Fin?
Fin: Nothing i just come to tell you that me and Munch finished our DD5'S and were getting ready to go home.
Cap: Alright. Go home and get some rest. See you in the morning.
When Fin didn't say anything and he was still standing there the Cap spoke again.
Cap: Fin. What's wrong? You can talk to me about anything. I am here for you.
Fin: I am just worried about........
Before Fin could finish talking the Cap spoke again.
Cap: Olivia???
Fin: Yes. But i am worried about everyone. I am worried about Olivia. I hope she will be Okay and recover soon. I am worried about Elliot because he is not going to be able to handle it if Olivia or his baby don't make it. I am worried about you too because i know she's like a daughter to you. I am also worried about Munch. Plus we all don't like to see her like this.
Cap: Yes. I am worried about everybody too. Olivia and the baby are going to recover and be just fine. She is a strong woman and she will pull through and be just fine. Yes. Elliot couldn't handle it if Olivia or te baby didn't make it but since Olivia and the baby are going to be just fine so will Elliot. I am fine and handling it okay and as far as Munch he seems to be handling it okay. None of us like seeing her like that but things will get better soon. Are you okay now?
Fin: Yes Cap. I feel alot better. Thank you.
Cap: You welcome. You and Munch go home bnow and get some rest. See you in the morning.
Fin: See you in the morning Cap.
Fin walked to the door. He opened the door and walked out of Cap's office shutting the door behind him. He walked to his and Munch's desk. Once he got to his and Munch's desk. Munch was waiting there for him. Munch looked up a Fin before he spoke.
Munch: It's about time. What took you so long?
Fin: Nothing. Me and the Cap was just talking that's all.
Munch: Ifyou want to talk about it i am here for you okay?
Fin: Okay. Thanks man. Okay you ready to go?
Munch: You welcome. Yes. I am ready to go. Let's get the hell out of here.
Fin and Munch walked to the precinct door. They opened the precinct door shutting it behind them walking to the elvators. Once they got to the elvators Fin pushed the button and waited for the elvators in silence. Once the elvator arrived and the doors opened they stepped in and rode it to the garage floor. When it got to the garage floor and the doors opened they stepped out of the elvators and into the garage. They walked to Fin's car and Fin unlocked the car they got in with Fin on the drivers side and Munch on the passager side shutting the door behind them. Fin started the car with a roar. Fin put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking garage and drove to Munch's place. Ten minutes later he pulled up to Munch's apartment. Fin put the car in park and waited for Munch to get out of the car but before Munch got out of the car he spoke to Fin in a quiet voice.
Munch: Fin. Are you sure your okay?
Fin: Yes. I am just worried about Olivia and how everyone is handling everything that is going on with Olivia. I talked to Cap about it and now i feel a little better but i am still worried but i know she will recover and be just fine. She is strong and she will pull through this just fine i hope.
Munch: Fin. Olivia is going to recover and be fine. Are you okay now?
Fin: Yeah man. I'm cool.
Munch: Okay. I'm going to get some rest now. See you in the morning.
Fin: Okay. I will see you in the morning. Bright and early.

I PROMISED YOU I WOULD POST TWO CHAPTERS TONIGHT AND I DID. THANKS ALOT AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE DELAYED. PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. CHAPTER THIRTY- TWO IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 17 July 2012 - 07:40 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#125 SVUaddiction

SVUaddiction

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:54 AM

I freakin' luv your stories, keep going!!

#126 superselena23

superselena23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:41 PM

yeah i need to know what happens next i am all in to this story

~_Sista_~

#127 ILoveMariska1324

ILoveMariska1324

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

I think they may have read your story and adapted it because william lewis has escaped and has come after benson only thing i i don't think she is going to have a kid with amaro. I love you story keep going watch tomarrow nights episode for inspiration :D  :D  :D

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved