Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

E/O! OLIVIA GETS KIDNAPPED. WHEN SHE IS RESCUE SHE`S IN BAD SHAPE WILL SHE SURVIVE. PLEASE READ TO FIND OUT!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#41 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY. HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER TWELVE.
Cap: Come in please.
Elliot opened the door and Elliot, Fin, and Munch went in his office. Munch and Fin sat down in a chair. Elliot stood up behind Fin and Munch. Cap saw the sad look on Elliots face so he spoke up.
Cap: What happened? Where`s Olivia?
Elliot: Cap we were to late and now she is gone.
Cap: What do you mean Elliot?
Elliot: We got to the house. I went around front and Fin went around back. We search the downstairs and found nothing. So i went upstairs and Fin went down to the basement and while i was upstairs Fin called me. So i went to the basement that`s when we realized that was were Lowell Harris kept Olivia but he already got her and took her somewhere else. I sat on the bed and started to cry. After a few minutes i went into the bathroom to get a tissue to blow my nose. When i was blowing my nose i dropped my tissue on the floor and when i went to pick up my tissue i saw Olivia`s phone on the floor. I picked it up and brought her cell phone with me. Me and Fin searched for more clues but we didn`t find nothing.
Cap: Elliot you and Fin did a good job. We will find her. Don`t worry Elliot. Okay fill out your DD5`S and go home for the night. We will start fresh tomorrow.
Elliot: Cap after i fill out my DD5`S can i just stay in the crib because im not going to be able to sleep until Olivia is found.
Cap: Are you sure Elliot?
Elliot: Yes im sure Cap. Im not going to sleep until Olivia is found.
Cap: Okay Elliot. I will come and get you if there is a break in the case.
Elliot, Fin, and Munch left the Cap`s office and went to their desk to start filling outr there DD5`S.
An hour later they were done filling out there DD5`S. Fin and Munch stood up and grabbed there stuff.
Fin/ Munch: We are going home now. Good night and bye. See you tomorrow.
Elliot: Okay! Good night. Bye.
Fin: And Elliot if you need me for anything just call me okay.
Elliot: Okay and thank you.
Fin and Munch left the precinct. Elliot got out of his chair and went up to the crib. He layed down but no sleep came to him. He just layed there thinking about Olivia.
Mean while with Olivia.
Harris unlocked the door and walked downstairs. He walked over to the bed. He stood over Olivia for a few minutes. She woke up a few minutes later and saw Harris standind over her.
Harris: Now it`s time to have fun with you.
Olivia: Please don`t do this.
Harris pulled out a gun and held it to her head. He picked up the rope from earlier and tied Olivia`s hands together. He undid his belt and pulled his pants down. Harris was getting close to her so with all her strenght she kicked him right between the legs. He fell to the floor. She got off the bed and ran upstairs. A few minutes later Harris got up and went after Olivia. She got to the front door and started running towards the street. When Harris got upstairs and went the door he pulled out his gun and shot Olivia. He went outside to where Olivia was. Picked her up and carried her back inside. He then took her back downstairs and layed her on the bed. He got ready to leave but he turned around when Olivia tried to speak in a weak voice.
Olivia: Why are you going this to me?
Harris: I told you revenge on you for putting me in jail. Now get some sleep and i will be back later for you if you are still alive.
Harris left went upstairs and locked the door. Olivia was in alot of pain. So she closed her eyes because they were getting very heavy and she was very weak.
Mean while with Elliot.
Elliot was still laying in bed thinking about Liv with still no sleep when the Cap came into the crib.
Cap: Elliot.
Elliot: Yes Cap! What`s up?
Cap: I was in my office when i heard on the scanner that there was a woman running out of a house. A guy was chasing her out of the house with a gun and shoot her.
Elliot: Do you think it was Olivia?
Cap: Yes! Call Fin and go check it out. The address is 435 Columbus Avenue.
Elliot: Okay Cap! I will call Fin and we will go check it out.
Cap left the crib and went back downstairs. Elliot sat up in the bunk took out his cell phone and dialed Fin number.
Tulotula.
Elliot: Fin it`s me Elliot.
Fin: What`s up man? Another rape/ murder victim in central park.
Elliot: No Cap heard on the scanner that there was a woman running out of a house. A guy was chasing her out of the house with a gun and shoot her. Cap`s wants us to go check it out.
Fin: Okay! Do you want me to meet you there?
Elliot: Yes that`s will be fine.
Fin: Okay! What`s the address?
Elliot: It`s 435 Columbus Avenue.
Fin: Okay! I will meet you there in about ten minutes.
Elliot: Okay! I will see you there in ten minutes.
Elliot hung up the phone and got ready. He left the crib and went downstairs. He went over to his locker grabbed his gun and badge. He left the precinct and headed to his car. He got in and started the car with a roar. He put the car in gear and drove to Columbus Avenue.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. CHAPTER 13 IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 13 July 2009 - 03:02 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#42 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY. HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER

lol i dont see anything...

#43 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

lol i dont see anything...

me either

#44 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:06 AM

YES I KNOW YOU DIDN`T SEE ANYTHING BECAUSE I WAS WRITTING IT DUH! LOL. I WROTE ALITTLE THEN I WENT TO POST IT AND IT ERASE IT SO I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. SORRY ABOUT THAT. THANK YOU AND PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF MY STORY. I WILL POST MORE LATER.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 13 July 2009 - 03:09 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#45 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

okay..i feel stupid lol

#46 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:53 AM

keep rockin hard girly!

#47 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:21 AM

SORRY I WILL TRY TO POST LATER TODAY OR TOMORROW. I HAVEN`T BEEN FELLING TOO GOOD. SORRY ABOUT THAT. ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING IS SLEEPING.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 15 July 2009 - 01:27 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#48 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:02 AM

take your time i hope you feel better soon.

#49 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:46 PM

IM BACK FINALLY LOL. I FEEL ALITTLE BETTER THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY! HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
Ten minutes later he arrived at 435 Columbus Avenue. He saw Fin car so he pulled up to where Fin`s car was. He got out of the car and Fin got out of his car and they just stood there for a minute.
Elliot: Fin let`s look around for a little while.
Fin: Okay man.
Elliot and Fin took their flashlight out and started to look around. Fin went to the left of the house and Elliot went to the right of the house. After a few minutes of looking around Fin saw blood on the ground.
Fin: Elliot come here now i found blood on the ground.
Elliot walked over to where Fin was. He looked down and saw the blood on the ground.
Elliot: Do you have an evidence bag?
Fin: Yes i do why?
Elliot: I want to take a sample and have it tested to see if it`s Olivia`s blood.
Fin took an evidence bag out of his pocket and handed it to Elliot. Elliot got a sample of the blood and put it in the evidence bag. After he was done he put the sample in his pocket when his cell phone rang.
Stabler.
Cap: Elliot it`s me. What did you find?
Elliot: We found blood and i took a sample of the blood to have it tested to see if it is Olivia blood.
Cap: Well you didn`t find Olivia?
Elliot: She not here Cap.
Cap: Okay! Do you know if that the house where olivia ran out of and were she is beening kept?
Elliot: We don`t know until we get the blood sample results back but i`m sure it`s a match.
Cap: Okay come back to the station for now. There nothing we can do tonight and tell Fin he can go home for tonight.
Elliot: Okay Cap.
Elliot hung up the phone and turned to Fin.
Elliot: Cap told me to come back to the precinct and for you to go home for the night because there is nothing more we can do tonight.
Fin: Are you sure?
Elliot: Yes i will be fine. I will just go upstairs to the crib and try to get some sleep but i won`t sleep until Olivia is home and safe again.
Fin: Okay man but if you need anything just call me okay man.
Elliot: Okay! I will and Fin.
Fin: Yes man.
Elliot: Thank you.
Fin: No problem man.
Elliot gave him a faint smile and Fin smiled back. They got in their cars and drove their separate ways. On Elliot way back to the precinct Elliot called the medical examiner.
Warner.
Melinda: Hello.
Elliot: Did i wake you up?
Melinda: No Elliot what`s up?
Elliot: I need to drop off a sample and i need the test results back A.S.A.P.
Melinda: Okay! Where are you going now?
Elliot: I`m going back to the precinct.
Melinda: Okay! I will meet you there in twenty minutes.
Elliot: Okay! I will see you then.
Elliot hung up the phone. Ten minutes later he arrived back at the precinct. He turned the car off and started to think about Olivia. He put his head on the steering wheel and started to cry. After a few minutes he stopped crying grabbed some tissues and wiped his face. He got out of his car and went to the elvator. He got in and took it up to the precinct floor. He got out of the elvator and stepped in to the precinct. He went over to his desk and sat down when the Cap came out of his office. The Cap walked over to Elliot`s desk.
Cap: Elliot are you going up to the crib to get some sleep?
Elliot: Yes after i wait for Melinda to come pick up the blood sample so she test the blood to see if it matches Olivia`s blood.
Cap: Okay! If you need me i will be in my office okay.
Elliot: Okay Cap thanks.
Cap walked over to his office and went into his office shutting the door behind him. Elliot just sat at his desk with his head down. Ten minutes later Melinda walked into the precinct and walked over to Elliot`s desk.
Melinda: Elliot.
Elliot raised his head and saw Melinda standing at his desk.
Elliot: Hey Melinda.
Melinda: Hey Elliot. Do you have my blood sample ready for me?
Elliot: Yes it`s right here.
Elliot picked up the sample and handed it to Melinda.
Melinda: I will have the test results ready in the morning.
Elliot: Okay! Thank you Melinda.
Melinda: You very welcome.
Melinda turned around walked out of the precinct and headed towards the lab with the blood sample. Elliot got up and walked over to the Cap`s office and knocked on the door.
Elliot opened the door walked in and sat down in the chair.
Cap: Elliot what`s up?
Elliot: I just wanted to tell you that Melinda came by and got the sample. She said she would have the test results in the morning. I`m going to the crib to try to get some sleep.
Cap: Okay Elliot! If you need me i will be here in my office.
Elliot: Okay! Thanks you Cap.
Elliot stood up and walked out of the Cap`s office. He walked upstairs to the crib. He opened the door went in and sat down on the bottom bunk. He took his shoes off and layed down on the bottom bunk. He tried to go to sleep but no sleep came to him.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. NEXT CHAPTER 14 IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY. THANK YOU.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 16 July 2009 - 09:57 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#50 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:55 AM

AHHHHH! where are you! write something woman!!! I need more!

#51 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

AHHHHH! where are you! write something woman!!! I need more!

yeah me too im dying over here.

#52 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

THANK YOU. I PROMISE I WILL WRITE TOMORROW. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#53 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:36 AM

AHHHHHHH!!!! come on!!! I'm going crazy!!

#54 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

AHHHHHHH!!!! come on!!! I'm going crazy!!

me 2

#55 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:53 AM

OKAY I WILL WRITE LATER TODAY. IT IS 3:00AM AND I AM GOING TO BED IM REALLY TIRED. ALL I HAVE BEEN DOING IS RUNNING ERRANDS AND SLEEPING. PLUS I HAD TO WRITE MORE BEFORE I POST. SORRY.
BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#56 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

OKAY IM BACK. I CAUGHT UP ON MY WRITING NOW AND HOPEFULLY I WILL STAY CAUGHT UP. LOL. ALWAYS BUSY NOW. I GUESS BECAUSE IT`S SUMMER TIME. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY! HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
Mean while with Olivia.
Harris unlocked the door and went downstairs. He found her laying on the bed still asleep. He picked her up and walked upstairs. Then he took her outside and put her in the car. He got in and started the car with a roar. He drove for about ten minutes and when they arrived at this cabin he got out of the car. He went up to the cabin and unlocked the door. He went back to the car and opened the car door. He picked her up and carried her inside the cabin. He took her inside and carried her upstairs to one of the bedrooms. He opened the bedroom door and walked over to the bed. He layed her on the bed and took the rope out of his back pocket. He tied her hands to the bed post. Then he left shutting the door behind him and went back downstairs. A few minutes later Olivia opened her eyes slowly. She realized she was in a different room with her hands tied to a bed post. She was in alot of pain and she was still bleeding from where Harris shot her in the back. She was in alot of pain and she thought about how much she missed Elliot. Then she started to cry. She was crying so loud that Harris heard her so he went upstairs and opened the door. He walked in and walked over to the bed.
Harris: Oh! What`s wrong baby?
Olivia just kept on crying and didn`t respond to him.
Harris: Oh someone needs some attention.
He went to the head board of the bed and untied the rope. He untied the rope and went to the end of the bed.
Harris: Now it`s time to have fun with you.
Harris undid his belt grabbed his gun and pulled down his pants.
Harris: Sit up and remember if you bite me i will hurt you and maybe even kill you.
He held the gun to her head and she sat up in the bed.
Olivia: No please don`t do this to me.
Harris: Shut up bitch and do what you are told to do or i`ll hurt you.
Olivia started to cry again. She started to scream and was yelling at him.
Harris: I told you to shut up bitch.
Harris slapped Olivia across her face and started to punch her. Olivia was still crying and yelling at him.
Harris: I told you to shut up. Now vyour going to pay bitch.
Harris continue to slap her across her face and punch her for a few more minutes. She was in so much pain from her gun shot and Harris beating her up that she passed out. Harris was tired of her passing out on him so he pulled down her pants and he inner her. She slowly woke up and realized that Harris was raping her. Olivia started to cry again. She started to hit and punch him still screaming and yelling at him.
Olivia: Stop! No don`t do this, Please leave me alone.
Harris just ignored her and keep pumping in and out of her until he had an argasm. After he got finished he got off her and he pulled his pants back up buckling his belt.
Harris: Now get up and put your pants back on now.
She got up and pulled her pants back up still crying and layed back on the bed. He went to the head board.
Harris: Now give me your hands.
Olivia put her hands above her head and Harris tied them to the head board. He walked to the door and opened the door. He walked out the door shutting it behind him and going downstairs. Olivia just layed there crying until she fell asleep.
Mean while with Elliot.
Elliot woke up to his cell phone ringing.
Stabler.
Melinda: Elliot it`s me Melinda.
Elliot sat up in the bed quickly.
Elliot: Do you have the test results.
Melinda: Yes i do right here. Elliot it is definitely Olivia`s blood.
Elliot: Okay Melinda. Thank you.
Melinda: You welcome.
Elliot hung up the phone. He got himself ready quickly and opened the crib door. He shut the crib door and went downstairs. When he got downstairs Fin was at his desk. Elliot walked over to Fin`s desk and Fin looked up at Elliot.
Fin: What`s up man?
Elliot: I got the test result back from Melinda.
Elliot had a sad look on his face so Fin broke the silence.
Fin: Well! What was the results Elliot.
Elliot didn`t respond so Fin spoke again.
Fin: Elliot was it Olivia`s blood?
Elliot still didn`t respond so Fin put his hand on Elliot`s shoulder.
Elliot: Huh? Sorry what did you say?
Fin: I asked you if it was her blood?
Elliot: Yes it was definitely her blood.
Fin: What are you going to do?
Elliot: Come on im going to talk to the Cap about it.
Fin: Okay man. Let`s go.
Fin got up out of his chair and he followed Elliot over to the Cap`s office. Elliot knocked on the Cap`s door.
Elliot opened the door and him and Fin walked in. Elliot and Fin sat down in the chairs.
Cap: What`s up Elliot?
Elliot: I got the test result back.
Cap: Yes. Was it Olivia`s blood?
Elliot: Yes. Melinda said it was definitely her blood.
Cap: Okay. I will call Casey and get a search warrant.
Cap got on the phone and called Casey while Elliot and Fin waited for him.
Casey Novack.
Cap: Casey it`s me Cap.
Casey: Yes Cap. What do you need?
Cap: I need a search warrant for 435 Columbus Avenue. We found evidence that leads to where Lowell Harris was keeping Olivia at. We found her blood leading us to this house where Lowell Harris shot her outside and the blood leds us to the house.
Casey: Okay! I will have the search warrant in twenty minutes.
Cap: Okay! Stabler and Fin you go to 435 Columbus Avenue and when Casey gets the search warrant i will have Munch bring it to you.
Elliot/Fin: Okay Cap.
Elliot and Fin got up out of thier chairs walked to the door opening it and walked out. They walked over to thier desk and got thier stuff together. Cap explain to Casey what happened to Olivia. Then he hung up the phone and waited for the search warrant.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. NEXT CHAPTER 15 IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY! THANK YOU.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 24 July 2009 - 03:22 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#57 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:15 PM

aww poor liv. Poor el he is probably going crazy.

#58 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 02:36 AM

Ahhhhh that jerk!!! Poor Liv!!

#59 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR REVIEWS AND FEED BACK. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. PLEASE KEEP READING AND ENJOY! HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANK YOU.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
Elliot and fin grabbed their stuff and left the precinct. They went to the elvator once the elvator arrived they got in and took it down to the garage. They walked to the squad car. Elliot got on the drivers side and Fin got on the passenger side. They got in the car shutting their doors and Elliot started the car with a roar. They drove towards 435 Columbus Avenue and on their way they had a conversation.
Elliot: You want to stop and get a cup of coffee? My treat.
Fin: Sure man.
So they went to this little coffee shop and got a cup of coffee. They sat down and drank their coffee. After they were finished they got back in the car and headed for Columbus Avenue. They arrived there ten minutes later and Elliot put the car in park. As Elliot was putting the car in park his phone rang.
Stabler.
Munch: Elliot it`s me John.
Elliot: Yes John. Do you have my search warrant?
Munch: Yes i have the search warrant. I will be there in five minutes.
Elliot: Okay John.
Elliot hung up the phone. Elliot and Fin just stayed in the car and waited for Munch. Five minutes later Munch showed up with the search warrant. Munch parked his car and got out out of the car. so Elliot and Fin got out of their car too.
Elliot: John where`s the search warrant?
Munch: It`s right here.
Munch dug in his jacket pocket and pulled out the search warrant.
Elliot: Okay great. Fin you go around back and i will go to the front. John you look around the yard and the garage.
Fin/Munch: Okay Elliot.
They all go there separate ways. Fin went around back and waited for Elliot to give him the okay to go in. Munch started to search the grounds. Elliot went up to the front door and knocked on the door.
Elliot: Police open the door. I have a search warrant. Open the door or i will break the door down.
After a few minutes Elliot broke the door down and he took his gun out and started to look around. Once he saw that nobody was there he yelled for Fin to come in.
Elliot: Fin do you see a door around here that goes down to a basement.
Fin: No man. Let`s keep looking.
Elliot and Fin kept looking around and after a few minutes Elliot found a door that led down to a basement.
Elliot: Fin over here. I found the door that leads down to the basement.
Fin walked over to where Elliot was and saw the door that Elliot was talking about. Elliot opened the door and Elliot and Fin went downstairs. When they got downstairs they saw a bed with rope at the head board and blood on the bed where Olivia was shot so Elliot decided to call Warner.
Warner.
Elliot: Melinda it`s me Elliot.
Melinda: Yes Elliot.
Elliot: I need you to get the CSU people and get down here right away.
Melinda: Okay Elliot. what`s the address?
Elliot: It`s 435 Columbus Avenue.
Melinda: We will be there in ten minutes.
They said there good byes and Elliot hung up the phone.
Elliot: Fin, Melinda and the CSU people will be here in ten minutes so until they get here why don`t we just keep looking for clues.
Fin: Okay man. That`s a good ideal.
Elliot and Fin just kept looking for clues until Melinda and the CSU people showed up. Ten minutes later Melinda and the CSU people showed up. Melinda and the CSU people walked in the house.
Melinda: Elliot it`s me Melinda. Where are you at?
Elliot heard Melinda calling him.
Elliot: Melinda down here in the basement.
Melinda and the CSU people walked down the basement stairs. When they got there they saw Elliot and Fin looking around.
Elliot: We need you to collect the evidence on the bed.
Melinda and the CSU people got to work and collected their evidence plus they took pictures. Twenty minutes later they were done collecting all the evidence and takind pictures of the evidences.
Melinda: Okay Elliot. All done i will get this evidence tested and will have the test results back in the morning.
Elliot: Okay. Thank you Melinda.
Melinda: You very welcome.
Melinda and the CSU people got their gear together and went upstairs. They went out the front door got in their cars and headed for the lab.
Elliot: Fin i think we are finished here. Why don`t we get Munch and head back to the station house.
Elliot and Fin went upstairs and walked to the front door. When Elliot opened the door Munch was waiting for them on the steps.
Elliot: We are finished here we are going to head back to the station house.
Munch: Okay! Let`s go.
Elliot, Fin, and Munch went to their cars got in and started their cars with a roar. They put their cars in gear and drove back to the station house. They arrived at the station house ten minutes later. They parked their cars and put them in park. They got out of their cars and walked to the elvator. They got in the elvator and took it up to the precinct floor. They got out of the elvator and Elliot, Fin, and Munch walked in the precinct door. They walked over to the Cap`s door and knocked on the door.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. CHAPTER SIXTEEN IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY AND THANK YOU.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 06 August 2009 - 08:55 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#60 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:05 PM

Okay you are driving me crazy. Update PLEASE. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE .

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved