Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

E/O! OLIVIA GETS KIDNAPPED. WHEN SHE IS RESCUE SHE`S IN BAD SHAPE WILL SHE SURVIVE. PLEASE READ TO FIND OUT!

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#1 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:45 PM

In the criminal justice system sexually based offense are considered especially henious in New York City the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felony`s are members of an elite squad know as the SPECIAL VICTIM UNIT these are there stories

CHAPTER ONE
Elliot was at home when his phone rang.
Stabler
Cap: EL it`s me cap. We have a rape/murder victim in central park. Call olivia and get down there right away.
Elliot: Ok cap.
Elliot hung up the phone and called olivia.
Benson
Elliot: Olivia we have a rape/murder victim in central park. I will pick you up in fifteen minutes.
olivia: Okay i will be ready.
Elliot hung up the phone and grabbed his keys. He ran out the door to his car. He got to Olivia`s apartment. She was waiting for him. She got in the car and they drove to central park in silence. They got to central park and olivia walked up to one of the cops.
Olivia: Iam Olivia Benson and This is my partner Elliot Stabler.(as she flashed her badge). We are from the special victim unit.
Cop: She is over there in the bushes.(as he pointed to where the victim was laying).
They walked over to where the victim was. A crowd started to form around them. As Elliot and Olivia was listening to the medical examiner tell them about the victim somebody in the crowd was starring at Olivia. Elliot and Olivia finished with the medical examiner so they decided to go back to the precinct. They were at the precinct sitting at their desk when captain walks over to thier desk.
Cap: What are you two doing?
Elliot: Looking over this case we are working on. We are at a dead end. This guy is smart.
Cap: Well why don`t you two go up to the crib and get a couple hours of sleep. I will call you two if we get a break in the case.
Olivia/Elliot: Okay cap.
So Elliot and Olivia went upstairs to the crib as they walked up the stairs to go to the crib. Elliot looked around to see if anybody was watching them. He saw that nobody was watching them so he grabbed Olivia`s hand and pulled her upstairs quickly.
Olivia: El what are you doing?
Elliot didn`t answer her as they walked through the crib door.
Olivia: El what are you doing?
Elliot: Something i should have done along time ago.
Elliot smiled at her and she smiled back blushing. Elliot locked the door behind them. He pulled Olivia into his arms. Her lips touched his as she started to pull away but before she could pull away he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her. She kissed him back and he started to bite her lips softly. Then he started to put his tongue in her mouth. She knew that this was wrong but she didn`t care because she had been wanting this for a long time. She allowed him access. He continue to kiss her. He then started to kiss up and down her neck. He suprized her when he started to suck her neck.
Olivia: If you put a hickey on my neck so help me god im going to.......................................
Elliot continue to suck her neck as he looked up at her.
Elliot: Too late.
He began to suck her neck again. She was really turned on and so was he. He unbutton her shirt and threw it on the top bunk. He started to kiss up and down her stomach. She stopped him after a few minutes of him kissing her up and down her stomach and unbutton his shirt and layed it on the top bunk. Then she started french kissing him. He unbutton and unzipped her pants pulling them off her sexy legs and layed them on the top bunk. She pulled his pants off in the same way he did to her. She put them on the top bunk. She was in her bra and underwear as he was in his boxers and a tank top. He layed her on the bed and layed beside her on the bottom bunk.
Elliot: You are so beautiful.
Olivia: Thank you as she gave him a big smile and she kissed him on the forehead.
Elliot started to french kiss her again as he was rubbing his hands up and down her body. He slowly got on top of her. He unfasten her bra and slowly pulled her underwear off. He threw them on the floor. She turned him over and got on top of him. She took off his tank top and boxers off and threw them on the floor. He quickly turned her back over and got on top of her. They started to kiss again as he slowly entered her.
Olivia: Oh el.
Escaped her lips as he continue to be inside her. They continue like this for a couple of hours until they both climax.
Elliot: That was incredible.
Olivia: Your the best lover i have ever had as she smiled at him.
He smiled back at her.
Elliot layed beside her put his arms around her and they fell asleep.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY. PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK AND DON`T BE CRUEL. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. THANK YOU.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 26 June 2009 - 11:30 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#2 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:46 AM

Awesome start! please continue!

#3 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

Awesome start! please continue!

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEWS. IT`S MY FIRST STORY AND IT`S A LONG STORY AND SLOW START BUT I WORKING ON IT. HERE THE NEXT CHAPTER ENJOY! THANK YOU!

CHAPTER TWO
They woke up at 7:00 am. Elliot was the first to open his eyes. He looked over at Olivia and couldn`t believe that she was actually laying there beside him. He finally got what he wanted her. He kissed her on the lips.
Elliot: Liv honey.
She was still asleep.
Elliot: Liv honey time to get up.
She slowly opened her eyes as she stretched her legs and arms.
Elliot: Good morning honey.
Liv: Good morning sweetie.
Elliot: I will take a shower first then you take a shower while i go get us some breakfast.
Liv: Okay thank you.
Elliot smiled at her and she smiled back. While he went to take a shower she decided to stay laying down until he got out of the shower. Thirty minutes later Elliot was showered and dressed. He walked back into the crib to find Olivia asleep on the bed again. He went over to her and sat next to her on the bed. He gently placed a kiss on her forehead. Then he looked at her and thought. Wow she is so beautiful and i am the luckiest man in the world. He was brought out of his train of though when Olivia woke up and touched his chest.
Olivia: Hey what are you thinking about?
Elliot: How beautiful you are and how i am the luckiest man in the world.
Olivia: (blushing) Thank you.
Elliot: I am going to get breakfast now. Your turn to get in the shower.
Olivia: Okay thank you. Hurry back.
Elliot gave her a kiss on the lips and walked out of the crib door. Olivia layed in bed for another couple of minutes thinking of him. Then she finally got up and went to take a shower. Thirty minutes later she was out of the shower but not dressed. She walked from the shower to the crib to go to her locker to get an extra pair of clothes she had in her locker. She got dress quickly. She did her hair and makeup. She didn`t have to put any makeup on the hickey because she had a turttleneck on and it would cover them up. Thank god it`s cold outside she thought. Thirty minutes later she was dressed and ready to go. She walked out of the crib and downstairs. When she got downstairs Elliot was waiting for her at her desk. She walked over to her desk there was a container and a cup of coffee on her desk. She looked up at him and smiled. She sat down at her desk and opened the container. It had bacon, sausage, ham, scrambled eggs, hash brown, toast, and jam. Wow he did that for me she thought. He brought her out of her train of thought.
Elliot: Well are you going to eat it or stare at it all day?
Olivia looked up at him and gave him a quick smile and started to eat her food. After they were done with there breakfast they were sitting at their desks. Captain walks out of his office and over to there desk.
Cap: We have another rape/murder victim in central park.
Elliot and Olivia got up out of there chairs. Grabbed their coats and headed to the elvator. In the elvator Elliot grabbed Olivia pulling her towards him. He stared into her chocalate eyes.
Elliot: Liv i love you so much.
Then Elliot pressed his lips to hers she kissed him back. The elvator opened so they walked to the car. When they got to the car he walked around to her side of the car. He opened the door for her but before she got in the car.
Olivia: Thank you and i love you too El (as she quickly gave him a kiss).
She got in the car and he closed the door. He went to his side of the car got in and started the car with a roar. They heading toward central park and drove to central park in silence. They reached central park and walked to where the M.E. was standing. A crowd was forming again.
Elliot: What happened here?
M.E.: The victim was raped and strangled. No fluids, no prints, nothing. This guy is a professional.
Elliot: Thank you!
When they finished talking to the M.E. they decided to go back to the car. They headed on there way to the car. They went through the crowd. As they were walking through the crowd the man who has been watching Olivia. He took a needle and bumped into her and stuck her with the needle.
Olivia: Ouch
Elliot: What`s wrong?
Olivia: A guy bumped into me.
Elliot: Are you okay?
Olivia: Yeah let`s just get out of here.
Elliot: Okay.
They got to the car he went to her side of the car and opened the door for her. She got in looked up at him and smiled at him. He smiled back then he went to his side of the car got in started the car and drove off. As he was driving he kept looking over at her. She was staring out the window.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TURNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENES NEXTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 06 July 2009 - 01:28 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#4 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:28 PM

I WILL CONTINUE EVEN KNOW I DIDN`T GET NO FEED BACK. CHAPTER 3 COMING UP. PLEASE STAY TURN FOR MORE. OKAY HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

CHAPTER THREE
Elliot: Liv.
Olivia didn`t respond.
Elliot: Liv.
Still no respond. Elliot stopped the car and turned to face her. Elliot put his hands on her shoulder and shook her lightly still no respond. He quickly jumped out of the car. He quickly went to her side of the car. He opened the door slowly. When he opened the door Olivia started to fall out of the car. He grabbed her then he picked her up and gently layed her on the ground. He checked her pulse it was very weak. He picked up his radio and called in. Yes this is Elliot Stabler badge number 3215. I need a bus to 515 west 22nd street. After he called a bus he went to check on Olivia. He pick her up and held her in his arms till the bus came. The bus arrived
ten minutes later. Elliot told the paramedic what happened. They put Olivia on a stretcher as they were putting her in the back of the ambulance. Olivia started to go into shock. They got her in the ambulance and drove to MERCY GENERAL HOSPITAL. Elliot followed the ambulance in the squad car. On the way to the hospital he picked up his phone and called cap.
Captain Cragen
Elliot: Cap it`s me there taking Olivia to MERCY GENERAL HOSPITAL.
Cap: What happened.
Elliot: Just get down there and i will explain it to you when you get there.
Cap: Im on my way.
Elliot: Okay.
Elliot was sitting in the waiting room when Cap, Fin, Munch, and ADA Novak walks in.
Cap: Elliot what happened.
Elliot: We were in the car and i glanced over at her. She was staring out the window so i called her name no respond. I called her again still no respond. I stopped the car and turned to face her. I put my hand on her shoulder and shook her gently still no respond. So i got out of the car went to her side of the car. I opened the car door slowly and she fell out of the car. So i picked her up and gently put her on the ground. Then i checked her pulse it was weak. So i radio for a bus. When the ambulance came she went into shock. Cap what`s going to happen to her?
Cap: Elliot you can`t blame yourself. You didn`t know that something was wrong with her. She don`t want you to blame yourself. She will be fine. She will pull through she is strong.
Cap put a hand on Elliot shoulder and gave it a light pat. Then he went to sit in the waiting room.
Elliot: Thank you.
Cap: No problem anytime.
Fin, Munch and ADA Novak walked up to Elliot who was pacing the waiting room. Fin went first.
Fin but a hand on his shoulder.
Fin: Man don`t beat yourself up she will make it.
Elliot: Thanks.
Fin went to sit next to Cap. Munch was next. He just put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a faint smile. Munch went over and sat down on the other side of Cap. Casey was next. She put her arms around him and gave him a hug. Then she went and sat down next to Fin. Four hours later Elliot was still pacing the hospital floor when the doctor came in with a frown look on his face. Elliot walked up to the doc.
Elliot: How is she doc.
Doctor: You are here for ms. Olivia Benson. Are you family?
Elliot had a look on his face like tell me now and stop the bull crap so Cap stood up. He walked over to Elliot and the Doctor.
Cap: Doc we are the only family she has.
Doctor: Well we ran some test and she had a large amount of insulin in her system.
Elliot: But she not diabetes.
Doctor: Well how did she get insulin in her system?
Elliot: Oh my god!
Cap: What Elliot?
Elliot: Well we were at the crime scene and we were leaving when a guy ran into Liv OH MY GOD this is all my fault.
Cap: This is not your fault. Doc is she going to be alright?
Doctor: Yes she will be fine. We had to put a tube into her windpipe to help her from suffocating on her own vomit. Then we gave her some charcoal to make her vomit out the insulin out of her system. She will be fine.
Cap: Can we see her now?
Doc: Yes you may she down the hall room 126.
Cap: Thanks doc.
Cap, Elliot, Fin, Munch, and ADA Casey Novak walked down the hall to Olivia`s room. When they got there she was laying in the bed with an IV and all kinds of fluids running through her. Elliot ran over to her and took her hand in his.
Elliot: Liv honey i am sorry. I didn`t mean to let anything happen to you. I should have protected you better. This is all my fault. I am so sorry.
Elliot layed his head down on Olivia`s hand which was on the bed and started to cry.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. STAY TURN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. I WILL POST CHAPTER 4 SOON.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 29 June 2009 - 01:46 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#5 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:00 PM

MORE PLEASE you are going to kill me slowly if u dont respond nice job :)

#6 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:07 AM

you rock! please continue!

#7 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 01:42 AM

you rock! please continue!

PLEASE FINISH CHAPTER THREE. I JUST GOT FINISH WITH IT. SORRY ABOUT THAT I HAVE BEEN BUSY TODAY. LOL. I ONLY DID ALITTLE AT A TIME. I WILL POST CHAPTER 4 LATER TODAY. THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK.
BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#8 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:21 AM

MORE....... im kinda scared too see what happens to liv next since she is supposed to get kidnapped o that will be hell!!!!

#9 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:00 PM

MORE....... im kinda scared too see what happens to liv next since she is supposed to get kidnapped o that will be hell!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEWS. PLEASE KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! SHE DOES GET KIDNAPED BUT LATER IN THE STORY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. HERE`S CHAPTER FOUR. PLEASE ENJOY.

CHAPTER FOUR
Olivia started to wake up.
Cap: Elliot Olivia is waking up.
Elliot looked up and their eyes met. She smiled at him and she smiled back.
Olivia: What happened?
Elliot: Your in the hospital. You had insulin in your system.
Olivia: What do you mean i had insulin in my system?
Elliot looked at her with that look in his eyes that said it was all his fault. Cap, Fin, Munch, and ADA Novak knew what he was thinking so Fin broke the silence.
Fin: Liv
Olivia: Yes
Fin: Elliot was telling us what happened.
Olivia: What do you mean Fin?
Fin: Well that when you were leaving the crime scene and walking through the crowd. Elliot said a guy bumped into youand you said ouch. When he asked you if you were okay you said to him let`s just get out of here. Do you remember that and maybe felt a sharp pain?
Olivia: Yes i remember the guy running into me and a sharp pain in my shoulder.
Munch was the next one to ask a question.
Munch: Do you remember what he looks like?
Olivia: No he ran past me so fast i didn`t see what he looked like.
Doctor: MS. Benson you can go home in a couple of hours. Just take a couple of days off. Rest and drink lots of fluids.
Olivia: Thanks Doc.
Cap: Well i am going to go back to the precinct. Elliot you stay with her and take her home. Keep an eye on her.
Elliot: Okay Cap.
Cap: Olivia you take a couple of days off.
Olivia: Thank Cap.
Cap: And Elliot don`t let her out of your sight.
Fin: Wait Cap we will go with you.
Fin and Munch walked over to Olivia and gave her a small pat on her shoulder as they smiled at her. Cap, Fin, and Munch headed for the precinct.
Cassey: I have to go too. I have a case in one hour. I will call you later.
Olivia: Okay thanks.
Cassey left and headed for court.
Elliot: Im glad your ok.
Olivia: El im going to be fine and it`s not your fault. I know you blame yourself for this but it`s not your fault.
Elliot: Liv i love you so much.
Olivia: I love you too El.
For the next couple of hours El just held Liv in his arms.
Nurse: Okay MS. Benson you can go home now. Just sign here. Olivia signed the papersand El took Liv home. In the car.
Elliot: Are you hungry?
Olivia: Yes how about you stop and get a pizza to take backto my apartment.
Elliot: Sure.
Ten minutes later they were at the pizza place.
Elliot: I will be back in a few minutes.
Olivia: Okay i will be here.
Elliot went in to get the pizza. While he was in the pizza place somebody was watching Olivia. A few minutes later Elliot came out with the pizza. He opened Olivia`s door and put the pizza on her lap. He went to the driver`s side of the carand got in. He started the engine with a roar and headed to Olivia`s apartment. Five minutes later he arrived at Olivia`s apartment. He found a parking spot and got out to help olivia out of the car. They waited for the elvator. Once they got in Elliot gave Olivia and pulled her towards him. He looked into her eyes then he pressed his lips to hers. They stayed like that till the elvator doors opened. Once they got out he kept his lips pressed to her and he was moving her towards her apartment with his lips still pressed against hers. They got to her door and she fumble with her keys. They finally got the door open. She sat her keys and the pizza on the counter. She tried to get her badge and gun off but it was hard with him still having his lips pressed against hers. She finally got them off and layed them on the counter. He moved her to her bedroom. They got to her room and over to her bed. He broke the kiss and looked at her.
Elliot: Is this okay Liv? I mean you just got out of the hospital.
Olivia: Yes im fine.
Elliot unbutton her shirt and took it off. She did the samething to him. Then he took off her underwear and bra. After he took off her she took off his boxers and tank top. He gently layed her on the bed. He kissed her up and down her body. He made his way to her mouthas he gently entered her. They continue like that for a couple of hours until they both climax. A few minutes later Liv got up and put her robe on.
Elliot: Where you going?
Olivia: Im hungry i going to get the pizza. You coming?
Elliot: Yes
Olivia went to the kitchen put a piece of pizza on a each plate and grabbed two beers from the refrigerator. She sat the two plates and beers on the table. Elliot came out of the bedroom in his boxers and tank top. Four sciles later they were finished and they put there plates in the sink.
Olivia: I going back to bed. Are you coming?
Elliot: Yes im right behind you.
Olivia and Elliot went to the bedroom and layed on the bed.
Olivia: Good night El.
Elliot: Good night Liv.
Elliot gave her a kiss and then he wrapped his arms around her. They fell asleep in each other arms.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. STAY TURN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!!!! I WILL POST CHAPTER 5 SOON AND SHE WILL BE KIDNAPPED SOON BUT IM STILL WORKING ON THAT CHAPTER. PLEASE BE PATIENT. THANK YOU.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 29 June 2009 - 08:05 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#10 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 08:49 PM

Awesome job i love it. Who is watching liv??? Im kinda scared to find out haha. Keep up the good work. oh and dont worry if people dont respond people are just busy hahah. :)

#11 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:46 PM

you still rock dudette! LOL can't wait for more! :lol:

#12 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:27 PM

Sorry im not a patient person.MORE PLEASE you are killing me slowly :( More :)
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
haha thanks

#13 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:20 PM

Sorry im not a patient person.MORE PLEASE you are killing me slowly :( More :)
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
haha thanks

THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEED BACK. I ONLY WRITE ONE CHAPTER A DAY. NEXT IS CHAPTER 5. THERE IS A REASON IM WRITING THIS CHAPTER. IT`S LEADING UP TO THE END OF THE STORY. OLIVA DOES GET KIDNAPPED IN CHAPTER 6. PLEASE STAY TURN TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE ENJOY~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY STORY.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 29 June 2009 - 11:22 PM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#14 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:12 PM

THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR FEED BACK. I ONLY WRITE ONE CHAPTER A DAY. NEXT IS CHAPTER 5. THERE IS A REASON IM WRITING THIS CHAPTER. IT`S LEADING UP TO THE END OF THE STORY. OLIVA DOES GET KIDNAPPED IN CHAPTER 6. PLEASE STAY TURN TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE ENJOY~ THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY STORY.

OKAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENTS AND YOUR REVIEWS. HERE`S THE NEXT CHAPTER.

CHAPTER FIVE
Elliot woke up the next morning and he heard Olivia in the bathroom getting sick. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom door. He knocked on the door.
Elliot: Liv you okay?
She didn`t respond.
Elliot opened the door to find Olivia laying on the floor with her head hangging over the toliet. He went over to her bent down next to her. He took his hand and pulled her hair back out of her face. After a few minutes she was finished she stood up went to the sink turned the water on washed her face and brushed her teeth.
Elliot: Liv you okay.
She turned the water off and faced him.
Olivia: Yes El im fine. I think the pizza just upset my stomach. Im okay now.
Elliot: You go back to bed and get more rest. I will go to the store and get you some food.
Olivia: Okay. Thanks El.
Elliot: No problem. I will be back soon. You go get more rest.
Elliot gave olivia a kiss and grabbed his keys. He went out of the door. Olivia went back to the bedroom and layed down on the bed. She was thinking about Elliot as she drifted off to sleep. An hour later Elliot walked in the bedroom and found that Olivia was not in her bed. He saw that the bathroom door was slighty closed. He walked in and he found her on the floor with her head over the toliet. As he was picking her up she looked up at him and smiled. He carried her to bed and layed her on the bed. He covered her up and he kissed her forehead.
Elliot: Get some more rest baby.
Elliot started to walk out of the bedroom when Olivia stopped him.
Olivia: El stay with me please.
Elliot went over to the bed. He got in the bed and put his arm around Olivia untill they both fell asleep. Olivia woke up and looked at the clock it read 2:00pm in the afternoon. She slowly got out of bed carefully not to wake him up. She went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She fixed it to the right temperature. She got undressed and got in the shower. Elliot woke up a few minutes later and jumped out of bed. He ran over to the bathroom door. He opened the door quickly then he saw that she was in the shower.
Olivia: What`s wrong El.
Elliot: Nothing i thought you were sick again.
Olivia: Im fine. Are you going to stand there or are you going to join me?
Elliot got undressed and got in the shower with her. They made love in the shower for two hours. They both got out of the shower then they went into the bedroom and got dressed when his phone rang.
Stabler.
Cap: El it`s me Cap. We have another rape/ murder victim in central park. Get down there now.
Elliot: Ok Cap.
Elliot hung up the phone and turned to her.
Elliot: I have to go to central park we have another rape/murder victim.
Olivia: I will go with you i don`t want to stay here.
Elliot: Are you sure your up to it?
Olivia: El im fine.
Elliot: Okay. Let`s go.
They grabbed there stuff and headed to the car. Once they were at the car. Elliot went to her side of the car and he opened the car door for her. She got in and he shut her door. He went to his side of the car got in and started the car with a roar. They drove to central park in slience. Twenty minutes later they arrived at central park. They walked over to the medical examiner. While they were listening to the medical examiner the same guy who had been watching her and poison her was watching her again. They finished with the medical examiner. They went back to the precinct. They walked into the precinct and went to their desk and sat down. The captain came out of his office.
Cap: Liv what are you doing here?
Olivia: Cap im fine i just didn`t want to stay home alone.
Cap: That`s a good idea. Are you sure you up to this?
Olivia: Yes im fine Cap.
Cap: Ok where are we on the case?
Elliot: We are at a dead end. This perp is smart. No prints and also no fluids. He is leaving us nothing.
Cap: Well fill out your DD5`S then you can go home.
An hour later they were filling out there DD5`S and Cap came out of his office.
Elliot: What`s up Cap?
Cap: We have another rape/murder victim in central park.
Olivia: Okay Cap.
Cap: Liv just be careful.
Olivia: Okay Cap i will be fine.
Elliot: I will keep an eye on her.
Cap: You better keep an eye on her. Don`t let her out of your sight.
Elliot and Olivia got thier coats and headed for central park. They got to the car Elliot went to her side of the car and opened the door for her. Then he went to his side got in and started the car with a roar. They drove to central park in silence.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 06 July 2009 - 01:32 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#15 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:20 PM

NICE JOB!!!! i have a feeling someone poisoned Olivia's pizza. NICE JOB AGAIN. I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen because she is all alone.

Edited by ILoveSvu, 30 June 2009 - 08:21 PM.

#16 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

DUDE! you reek of awesomeness!!!

#17 ILoveSvu

ILoveSvu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:03 PM

Haha i was right. I have a question do they know she is being watched i dont think they know but just to make sure.AWESOME JOB :)

#18 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

Haha i was right. I have a question do they know she is being watched i dont think they know but just to make sure.AWESOME JOB :)

PLEASE FINISH CHAPTER FIVE. I JUST GOT FINISHED WITH IT. SORRY ABOUT THAT. I HAVE BEEN BUSY TODAY. TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO POST IT TODAY. PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. STAY TURN TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. CHAPTER SIX COMING UP NEXT. OLIVIA DOES GET KIDNAPPED AND YOU WILL FIND OUT WHO KIDNAPPED HER. NO SHE DOES NOT GET POISONED BECAUSE ELLIOT EATS THE PIZZA TOO BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENS. THAT IS A GOOD IDEA. I WISH I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT. LOL. NOBODY KNOWS THAT SHE IS BEING WATCHED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEED BACK AND READING MY STORY I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. PLEASE ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY. THANK YOU.
BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

#19 dramawitsvu17

dramawitsvu17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:12 AM

You still rock! more! :lol:

#20 BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

You still rock! more! :lol:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEWS. CHAPTER 6 IS NEXT NOW IT`S GOING TO BE INTEREST. PLEASE STAY TURNED TO SEE WHAT IS COMING UP. THANK YOU. HERE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

CHAPTER SIX
They arrived at central park and they were listening to the medical examiner talking about the victim. While they were listening to the medical examiner the perp was watching Olivia. They finished up and walked back to the car. They got to the car and Elliot went around to open the door for Liv but she quickly bent over getting sick again. After a few minutes he broke the silence.
Elliot: Liv are you okay? Maybe you should go home?
Olivia: No El im fine.
Elliot: Are you sure?
Olivia: Im fine El.
Elliot: Okay lets go back to the station house.
She got in the car and he went to his side and got in the car.They left for the station house once they got to the station house they were sitting in their chairs when the Cap came out of his office.
Cap: Olivia and Elliot why don`t you go to the crib and get a couple of hours of sleep. I will call you two if we get a break in the case.
El/Liv: Okay Cap.
Fin and Munch exchanged looks. El and Liv headed upstairs to the crib. They walked in the crib and Elliot locked the door. He grabbed Olivia and pressed his lips to hers. He started to kiss her neck. After he kissed her neck for a few minutes then he started to suck it.
Liv: El if you leave another hickey on my neck so help me to god i am going .............
El: Going to what?
Liv: Im going to kill you.
El: To late. (HE SAID THIS WHILE SMILING AT HER).
She smiled back.
He unbutton her shirt and pants took them off and threw it on the top bunk. She took off his shirt and pants in the same manner as he did. He pressed his lips against hers. He unfasten her bra and took her panties off. She took off his boxers and tank top off in the same manner as him. He then layed her on yhe bottom bunk. He got on top of her and slowly inner her. He pump in and out of her.
Liv:Oh El.
He keep pumping in and out of her when Fin and Munch heard noises coming from the crib.
Munch: What is going on up there?
Fin: What do you think is going on El is getting some.
Fin smiled at Munch and Munch smiled back. Fin stood up.
Munch: Where you going?
Fin: im going home you coming or are you going to stay here and listen to them all night?
Fin was smiled at Munch and he smiled back.
Munch: Im coming im not going to stay here and listen to this all night.
Fin and Munch left the precinct and headed home.
Meanwhile in the crib Elliot continue to pump in and out of her until they both climax. He pressed his lips to hers. Then he got off of her and layed beside her. He put his arms around her and they fell asleep in each other arms. The next morning El woke up and Liv was gone. He got dressed quickly and he went and looked in the showerin the locker room. He look everywhere and she was nowhere to be found. He went downstairs to the precinct and he saw the Cap.
Elliot: Cap have you seen Liv?
Cap: No why?
Elliot: Because when i woke up Liv was gone.
Fin and Munch walked into the precinct.
Fin: What`s up?
Elliot: Liv is gone.
Fin: What do you mean she is gone?
Elliot: We were in the crib sleeping and when i woke up she was gone.
Fin: Don`t worry El we will find her.
Cap: El have you tried to call her?
Elliot: No not yet.
Munch: Iwill try to call her.
Munch went over to his desk and dialed her number. A few minutes later he came back over to where Fin, Elliot, and Cap was standing.
Munch: Her cell phone is off. It`s going straight to voicemail. I tried her house phone but there was no answer.
Cap: Don`t worry we will find her.
Meanwhile with Liv.
Olivia woke up and she was in a basement. She was on a bed with her hands tied to the bed post. It was dark down there except for alittle lamp on the night stand beside the bed. There were no windows in the basement. As she was looking around she heard foot steps on the stairs. She closed her eyes. The kidnapper unlocked the door to the basement and walked up to Olivia.
kidnapper: Hey sweetheart. Do you remember me?
Olivia recognize his voice so she opened her eyes quickly and standing in front of her was Lowell Harris.
Olivia: Lowell Harris.
Harris: Yes my pretty it`s me.
Olivia: How? You suppose to be in jail?
Harris: I escaped and now i come back to get my revenge on you.
Olivia: Why?
Harris: Because you went undercover and arrested me. Now i come back to get you back.
Harris walked over to Olivia and put his hands around her throat.
Harris: You are going to do what i say and give me what i want.
Harris went to kiss Olivia and she threw up on him. Harris slap Liv across her face.
Harris: You bitch.
Harris slap Olivia across her face again and left locking the door.
Olivia was relieved that he left but now she smelled because of vomiting on herself. She layed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.
Meanwhile back at the precinct.
Elliot was layed back in his chairs when the Cap walked up to his desk.
Cap: Elliot why don`t you go home?
Elliot: I can`t sleep Cap i need to find Liv.
Cap: Well will you a least go up in the crib and get a couple of hours of sleep? I will call you if i get a break in the case.
Elliot: Okay Cap i will try.
Elliot went upstairs to the crib. He layed on the bottom bunk but he could not find sleep all he could think about was Liv. He just layed there with no sleep.

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE. PLEASE STAY TURNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. CHAPTER 7 IS COMING UP. PLEASE ENJOY! THANK YOU.

Edited by BESONANDSTABLERALWAYS, 02 July 2009 - 12:13 AM.

BENSONANDSTABLERALWAYS

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved