• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 NurseWSM

NurseWSM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

This is just my guess on the series finale. I think Monk will finally find Trudys' killer. Have *no* guess as to who it might be, tho. :)
What are your thougts??

Edited by NurseWSM, 21 June 2009 - 08:04 PM.

#2 monkisflippinawesome100

monkisflippinawesome100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

This is just my guess on the series finale. I think Monk will finally find Trudys' killer. Have *no* guess as to who it might be, tho. :)
What are your thougts??

THAT BETTER HAPPEN!

I think the main root of Trudy's murder is Dale Biderbeck. GOD! I hate that man.... whale.... unidentified fat object.... what ever the heck he is. He knows to much to not know anything about Trudy's murder to tell Adrian. He just didn't want tot ever give anything big away to Adrian because he knows how good he is and that he'd get caught. just my thoughts.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The snows that burn away like tears of God reveal the world anew. We are reborn. Nothing is lost forever."

Isn't he just delicious?

#3 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:30 PM

I think this is what's going to happen (maybe not all in one episode but yeah)
1.) Monk finds Trudy's killer...I think that would be way too much of a disappointment for them not to do plus it would give Monk closure which in turn would give him happiness.
2.) Monk get reinstated which would also give him happiness
3.) Monk finds true love which would also make him happy (maybe with Natalie?)
:D :lol: :P :) B) :rolleyes:

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#4 NurseWSM

NurseWSM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

THAT BETTER HAPPEN!

I think the main root of Trudy's murder is Dale Biderbeck. GOD! I hate that man.... whale.... unidentified fat object.... what ever the heck he is. He knows to much to not know anything about Trudy's murder to tell Adrian. He just didn't want tot ever give anything big away to Adrian because he knows how good he is and that he'd get caught. just my thoughts.

Ooo....Ooo....OOO!! Forgot about him, that weasel!!!

#5 NurseWSM

NurseWSM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

1.) Monk finds Trudy's killer...I think that would be way too much of a disappointment for them not to do plus it would give Monk closure which in turn would give him happiness.

I SO agree with 1 and 2 but not so sure about 3. Can't see Monk w/Natalie.

#6 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:10 AM

Thanks...that's why I said "maybe" with Natalie...that's where the writers can have some freedom. But I really do think that Monk needs to find happiness and get over some of his phobias and I think that those things could help him, especially finding Trudy's killer. We were talking about this one day in my Psychology class and we were talking about controls and variables, O.C.D, and all that. Eventually the concept of Monk came up (because my teacher was also into Monk). He brought up the point that all of Monk's O.C.D was kept at bay by having Trudy around (the control) but when she died, all his O.C.D came back (the variable). We were talking about one episode in particular: "Mr. Monk Takes Manhattan" where Monk finds the guy who built the bomb to kill Trudy (I can't think of his name though) and he was on a machine that gave him his medicine (though I forget what the medicine was) and when Monk saw him and they talked, Monk goes over to the machine, looks at the guy and says "This is me, turning off the machine *turns it off* and this is Trudy, the woman you killed, turning it back on *turns it on*". Anyways, that just got me thinking one day about how the series should end.

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#7 NeoMegaRyuMkII

NeoMegaRyuMkII

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

MY guesses:

1) Monk will solve Mitch's case
2)
Spoiler:
Trevor (Sharona's husband) is the killer (My guess)).
3) We learn Monk really IS some sort of alien, and when he solves Trudy's murder, he will be "Beamed up" (random, and probably wont happen. but its one thing u will barely expect)
4) Randy's music business will boom (will be fun!)
5) more stuff

#8 1monkfan_pielover

1monkfan_pielover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

I really hope he finds Trudy's killer. In fact they bettre make it so he does!!! Also it would be nice if he got reinstated, and he if he found true love again. I don't know with Natalie though.......it could work but I don't know.....
Neal: You guys should get those Christmas tree air fresheners.
Peter: You don't like the van. Noted.

--------
Shawn: I'm just getting started, you giant cockroach. You know what? That was out of line. I apologize to cockroaches everywhere, especially Jiminy Cricket, although for the first time in thirty years, it occurs to me... he might be a cricket.
Gus: Of course he's a cricket.

#9 jmwe29

jmwe29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:50 PM

I would think they'd have to solve Trudy's murder; it hadn't occurred to me that Monk might find true love again though. Nice thought. Let's not forget Ambrose and Harold. Will Ambrose get a life?? Will Harold and Monk remain rivals or end as friends?? I hate it they killed off Kevin, the wierd neighbor. That was a great character.

#10 ilovemonk123

ilovemonk123

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

MY guesses:

1) Monk will solve Mitch's case
2)

Spoiler:
Trevor (Sharona's husband) is the killer (My guess)).
3) We learn Monk really IS some sort of alien, and when he solves Trudy's murder, he will be "Beamed up" (random, and probably wont happen. but its one thing u will barely expect)
4) Randy's music business will boom (will be fun!)
5) more stuff

i dont think trevor killed mitch. they didnt even know eachother. and im pretty sure Monk isnt an alien lol.

Official Cleaner of Pineapples for the CMP^2

Posted Image

-ilovePSYCH123-

#11 crazychrismonker

crazychrismonker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:32 AM

i dont think trevor killed mitch. they didnt even know eachother. and im pretty sure Monk isnt an alien lol.

Mitch, almost certainly not, but it's not out of the question he'd had at least a partial hand in Trudy's case; if not as THE killer than perhaps in a lesser yet undisclosed capacity, particularly if the Judge offered him a huge payday for it or if he owed the Judge money, which would fit his character as motives from what we know at the moment.

#12 GregD

GregD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:25 AM

What are your thougts??

I think Monk himself is somehow partially responsable for Trudy's death. Perhaps he found the bomb but was to scared to disarm it. Walked away only to see Trudy get in and detonate. Now The Judge is saying he can't get back on the Force till he clears this Mental Block. Biderback knows this and is just enjoying watching Monk's amnesia.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved