• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DonnaB

DonnaB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

If Monk is the "flagship" series on USA, why have they just buried it on the network. We get hours and hours of other shows, and all the new stuff (none of which I care for) but the only Monk I see on the schedule is Mon. at 7am! I keep looking for the last season to be rerun leading up to the new season, and nothing! What's going on???

#2 monkisflippinawesome100

monkisflippinawesome100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:12 PM

i know how u feel, I've been get psycho about that to the point where i need to vent to my mom, who is an NCIS and Law and Order fan (which tics me off since she was the one who introduced me to Monk. I needed to see this thread now because i did need to blow off some steam.

(G rated steam blowing)

I was freaking out when I wrote this.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The snows that burn away like tears of God reveal the world anew. We are reborn. Nothing is lost forever."

Isn't he just delicious?

#3 monkchik693

monkchik693

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:57 AM

If Monk is the "flagship" series on USA, why have they just buried it on the network. We get hours and hours of other shows, and all the new stuff (none of which I care for) but the only Monk I see on the schedule is Mon. at 7am! I keep looking for the last season to be rerun leading up to the new season, and nothing! What's going on???

I know how you feel too. I'm starting to think that they should just change "USA Network" to "The Law and Order/NCIS Network" That seems to be all they play anymore. <_<

"Everyone seems normal until you get to know them."

#4 Liv

Liv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 08:49 AM

I know how you feel too. I'm starting to think that they should just change "USA Network" to "The Law and Order/NCIS Network" That seems to be all they play anymore. <_<

And it seems they only show a small number of NCIS over and over and over again. Maybe I just never manage to have the TV on when they are showing an NCIS episode I haven't seen over and over again, but I sort of doubt it. And I also doubt that I have seen all of the NCIS episodes because I have only started watching a couple of months ago.
Geocities ate my Timeline! :(

#5 monks_secret_admirer_kldr

monks_secret_admirer_kldr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

i know what u guys mean!!!!! it seems like very time i turn the TV on and check USA Network, NCIS or Law and Order is on. never monk except early in the morning when i'm still sleeping!!!! back when i was still in school it was on at 7 after Wings sometimes.
"I am positive I heard a man screaming at 1:15 last night ."
"That was me, you tied my foot to the bed."

"What if he has a knife?"
"He's right. We need a code, a phrase incase he's in trouble."
"Uhh, how about 'Mother of God he has a knife."

"Here's something I never thought I'd say out loud. Monk, where are your pants?"

#6 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

I've been thinking the same thing, where are the Monk reruns on USA? I don't mind NCIS or L & O, SVU, or CI because when nothing else is on I can always flip over and watch one of them but I really miss Monk and which it was on around the dinner time. What better company for dinner than MONK!

@Liv, it's like watching A&E network, I think they have 15 episodes of CSI Miami which they just keep recycling.

Sticks and Stones, Cross skulls and Bones,
None of You can Hurt me.

Cartoons and pictures, Words said in Whispers
The Ramblings of Sick Purple People Eaters.

The best place for you is a place called Bellevue
Where the doctors can try to fix you.

Psychotic drugs, electric shock plugs
Are the best cures for whatever ails you.

When all's said and done and your gray matter's dung
You won't have a brain left between you.

#7 gingercookie

gingercookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:22 PM

The season starts in 6 1/2 weeks (yay!) so we should start seeing some Saturday marathons soon. They're probably going to recap the last season right before the new one begins.

#8 MONKophile000

MONKophile000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:05 PM

Yeah, this is really ticking me off! I am always trying to find Monk on USA, and it is never on! I am so sad! I have the first 3 Seasons of Monk on DVD, and I think that I have seen those same episodes about 10 times each! And I am really wanting to watch a variety of them. They're always the same old ones, and I am dying to see one with Natalie! Usually they have Sharona. I mean I really liked Sharona, a lot better than Natalie, but I need a dose of Natalie for a while. So yeah, they need to really bring back Monk, even before the season starts.
"This is a square, and that's what you are."
"It's a gift...and a curse"
"Here's what happened,"
-Adrian Monk

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved