• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 WVMOMMY73

WVMOMMY73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

Hi, Big Fan of Burn Notice. Stuck around for Royal Pains, Looks like I might have another favorite. Anyway, does anyone know the electronica/techno music featured at the party in the Hampton's?

#2 asis

asis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

There was some great music in this episode. Anyone know where (or if) there is a listing of songs that were featured?

#3 giraffedrd

giraffedrd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:19 PM

There was some great music in this episode. Anyone know where (or if) there is a listing of songs that were featured?

Not sure but the opening song was Cake from their Prolonging the Magic CD and the next song was the Ting Tings...great music

#4 lvluvah

lvluvah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:20 AM

Hi, Big Fan of Burn Notice. Stuck around for Royal Pains, Looks like I might have another favorite. Anyway, does anyone know the electronica/techno music featured at the party in the Hampton's?

Hi, I think it's Calabria by Enur. It's on iTunes under Dance genre. I personally like the 2008 club mix w/MIMS.

#5 herkulease

herkulease

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

Calabria by Enur is the 2nd song played.

That song is more recognizable. At least to me. I've heard on the radio several times.

Maybe OP is trying to figure out the song as enter where Hank and his brother are shocked and Hank smiled.

I'm trying to figure that one. Maybe same with the OP.

#6 SporksUnite

SporksUnite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:20 AM

i was so excited to hear not 1 but 2 songs from the Airborne Toxic Event!

Papillon and Wishing Well

also loved the Cake - Sheep go to Heaven (Goats go to Hell)

all in all great episode! can't wait to see more!
You'll never hear this song...

you'll never see the movie in my head.

Follow the High Priestess of the Pineapple, CMP2 on Twitter -PeepingNee

#7 demchick

demchick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

Does anybody know the artist or song title in the scene where Dr. Lawson and his fiance' are leaving the restaurant then are at home taking each others clothes off? I love that song and can't figure it out! Help! Thanks!

#8 adaline

adaline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:22 PM

Does anybody know the artist or song title in the scene where Dr. Lawson and his fiance' are leaving the restaurant then are at home taking each others clothes off? I love that song and can't figure it out! Help! Thanks!

Wow! That's me! I'm adaline, an independent artist from Vancouver, Canada. I just found out the the pilot aired last night! My song is played during that scene! The song is called "Whiter/Straighter". You can download it off itunes! Visit my website to hear the song and more! www.adalinemusic.com
Thanks so much! :)

#9 Electro_Rave

Electro_Rave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:59 PM

Does anyone know where to find a listing of the songs used in the Pilot episode? Specifically the song used in the Hampton's house-party scene in the beginning portion of the show (before the Callabria song)? USA seems to not provide this kind of information on their site...

#10 whtyc

whtyc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

the music as hank and evan are driving to the hamptons is 'I'm Shakin' ' by Rooney; and the closing track is The Blue Van's 'Be Home Soon'. However, note to USA please please just start a track list for every episode like other networks already provide!! Your audience would appreciate it greatly!

#11 photogirl_al

photogirl_al

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:12 PM

Does USA network list songs from the shows? I would like to get a list of the all the songs played from Royal Pains Pilot. The only one I know is from Cake.

#12 penelopy

penelopy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:40 PM

yea i want to know the song right before the calabria song also. "Take it outside" "you'll need it, just believe me" or something like that. Sounds like an AWESOME song.. would love to download it.

#13 Shadryth

Shadryth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:58 PM

Wow! That's me! I'm adaline, an independent artist from Vancouver, Canada. I just found out the the pilot aired last night! My song is played during that scene! The song is called "Whiter/Straighter". You can download it off itunes! Visit my website to hear the song and more! www.adalinemusic.com
Thanks so much! :)

Wow I'm pretty impressed. Most artists tend to ignore or not care about boards. Good luck and I hope this show only helps to propel your career. B)

#14 Electro_Rave

Electro_Rave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

yea i want to know the song right before the calabria song also. "Take it outside" "you'll need it, just believe me" or something like that. Sounds like an AWESOME song.. would love to download it.

Yup, I posted this exact question earlier, and with a little research, I figured out it was: "Don't Rush (remix)" By Suzie Benson. Ironically enough its one of the tracks on the Burn Notice Soundtrack, haha.

#15 penelopy

penelopy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:04 PM

Yup, I posted this exact question earlier, and with a little research, I figured out it was: "Don't Rush (remix)" By Suzie Benson. Ironically enough its one of the tracks on the Burn Notice Soundtrack, haha.

Dude..... LOVE YOU!! I've been searching for this all night.. about to go on a trip and wanted to put it on my ipod.... <3!!! Thanks!! :)

#16 Anthony3182

Anthony3182

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

That's awesome, thank you. I've been trying to find that song since I watched the episode. Good looking out.

#17 kirk99

kirk99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 01:12 PM

It's great to find a thread about the music in episode 1!

I think every song has been talked about except one. Can anyone tell me the song that is playing as the guys are driving to Boris' party?
It's the song before they enter the party.

I could only make out some of the lyrics: "flashing cash...freaky deaky girls...it doesn't matter because there ain't no loving to come?
If anyone could help me, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

#18 surfman87

surfman87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

It's great to find a thread about the music in episode 1!

I think every song has been talked about except one. Can anyone tell me the song that is playing as the guys are driving to Boris' party?
It's the song before they enter the party.

I could only make out some of the lyrics: "flashing cash...freaky deaky girls...it doesn't matter because there ain't no loving to come?
If anyone could help me, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

The name of the song is "Ain't No Love In The Club" by Wylde Bunch. It's on itunes. I loved the song to and actually played that part of the episode back six times to try and get some main lyrics. Finally I heard "Ain't No Love In The Club" and used that. What someone will do for a song they love!

#19 Winky_Cutto

Winky_Cutto

TiManiac and Super PsychO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

I'm working on putting together a full list of the music in this first episode... however there's one song I'm struggling with.

After April gets saved, Boris goes out on the balcony and there's a song playing at his party. The lyrics I can make out sound something like "the fish in the ocean went and got caught" and "look like a target, hit you in the spot"

Anyone recognize this song? All the Google in the world doesn't seem to turn up anything with lyrics like that so far...
@Winky_Cutto on Twitter
TiManiac, Smart Ass, and everyday Rabid Beast Psych-O

#20 Winky_Cutto

Winky_Cutto

TiManiac and Super PsychO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:35 PM

Hope this helps (though a lot of it has already been said, if not all of it):
Got a list of most of the music from the 1st episode... I believe most of the non-lyrical music was written for the show (the opening credits said "Music by James Levine") so I won't list any of that... though there were a few non-lyrical songs that I thought probably weren't written just for the show, but without lyrics, I can't pin point them.

Going home/getting fiancée into bed—"Whiter/Straighter" by adaline
Moving out of/leaving hospital—"Sheep Go to Heaven" by Cake
Moping at home (song happens twice)—"Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting-Tings
Driving to Hamptons—"I'm Shakin'" by Rooney
Driving past big houses in Hamptons, arriving at Hampt-inn—"Papillion" by The Airborne Toxic Event
Driving up to Boris's house—"Ain't No Love in the Club" by Wylde Bunch
First entering party at Boris's—"Don't Rush (remix)" by "Susie Rose" (Suzie Benson)
At Boris's Party—"Calabria" by Enur featuring Natasja
Boris on balcony—"Target Practice" by Zulu I
Walking on the beach w/ Jill—"Wishing Well" by The Airborne Toxic Event
Moving into guest house/end before credits—"Be Home Soon" by The Blue Van

The two non-lyrical songs that may yet to be identified occur after Hank leaves Boris's office (at the party) and then when the helicopter is coming and picking up Tucker. But they could have been just for the show... I don't know what they are if they weren't

Edited by Winky_Cutto, 21 June 2009 - 07:51 PM.

@Winky_Cutto on Twitter
TiManiac, Smart Ass, and everyday Rabid Beast Psych-O

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved