In Plain Sight Music List

35 replies to this topic

#21 Alyxandra88

Alyxandra88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:01 PM

Song at the end of the season finale, don't cry for me Albuquerque, is The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol if anyone is looking for it!

#22 DaveC

DaveC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:28 AM

Song at the end of the season finale, don't cry for me Albuquerque, is The Lightning Strike by Snow Patrol if anyone is looking for it!

thanks so much...i was on a mad search for the song...i'm sure you just put a lot of people like me at ease :)

#23 Lisbonslady

Lisbonslady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:19 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what song was playing during the episode, when Mary and Francesca were in the mansion, out back having a drink... it was kind of a lounge/chill/smooth jazz song and the only lyrics I seemed to have caught were "you are my dream"... but can't find it anywhere...

Help! :)

TIA

#24 ibiza40

ibiza40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hey what's that song in the new episode 2x15 when the red tunned honda pulls up exactly on the 17min:10sec, i can hear "love you too love you too" i think its a rap song!It has a great bass and i can't find it anywhere!Please help!Thanks in andvance

#25 Theriam

Theriam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:35 PM

Does any know the song that was playing at the end of episode 2.13? It included the words "I'll carry a torch for you.

Thanks.

#26 Kimo

Kimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much! I've been trying to find out and you answered my question.

#27 Kelwarrior

Kelwarrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

The lyrics are wonderful!
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." -- Ayn Rand

#28 shellyd

shellyd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:17 PM

Alexandra88: Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooo much! I didn't know how to find out what that song is! You are great! I ADORED that song! shellyd

#29 cpgolf2001

cpgolf2001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:19 AM

Anyone know the music playing in the background of the trailer for the new March 31, 2010, episode? Thanks.

#30 loe

loe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 11:47 PM

Anyone know the music playing in the background of the trailer for the new March 31, 2010, episode? Thanks.

I am not sure if you mean the same commercial as I do, but I have seen the last weeks seveal times a plain sight commericial with an awesome gutiar solo in it. Does anybody know the name of that song?

#31 cpgolf2001

cpgolf2001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

I am not sure if you mean the same commercial as I do, but I have seen the last weeks seveal times a plain sight commericial with an awesome gutiar solo in it. Does anybody know the name of that song?

Don't think it's the same music. It was playing during the long trailer for the March 31 episode, now it's in the trailer for the April 7 episode. Any help here would be appreciated.

#32 Zee2000

Zee2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:37 AM

Don't think it's the same music. It was playing during the long trailer for the March 31 episode, now it's in the trailer for the April 7 episode. Any help here would be appreciated.

I think the song your looking for is "Secrets" by One Republic. Check out their myspace page, you can play it there, www.myspace.com/onerepublic

I know thats the song I was looking for when I came here :)

#33 ashep56

ashep56

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what song was playing during the episode, when Mary and Francesca were in the mansion, out back having a drink... it was kind of a lounge/chill/smooth jazz song and the only lyrics I seemed to have caught were "you are my dream"... but can't find it anywhere...

Help! :)

TIA

If you are still interested, I found the name of that song, I sail so I just got caught up on my In Plain Sight viewing, anyway:

Roberto Conrado, Claudia Ferrari - You Are My Dream Album: Le Club Do Brasil

Ashep56

#34 supersecretagent

supersecretagent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

I have searched high and low and still cannot find this -- IPS board, you may be my only hope!!!

USA has been running a promo for several weeks (so not an episodic preview, but a generic one) that intersperses critic's reviews with short clips from season 3. There is music playing, but it is instrumental and NOT with lyrics (the actual song may or may not have lyrics, but they are not heard on the commercial itself).

Does anyone know the song? The promo is not one of the ones that USA has up on their own site, and I couldn't find it when searching on youtube, but I saw the commercial as recently as today, so they should still be playing it if you haven't seen it. I have seen similar promos for IPS that use the same format (quotes and clips), but different music, so hopefully I can find the right one!

#35 tess1666

tess1666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:40 AM

I'm trying to to find who did the piano music from episode 3x3. Does anyone know it?

#36 lowpricepotsandpans

lowpricepotsandpans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:27 AM

We have High Quality Hydraulic Jacks
Westward 1MZJ9 Motorcycle Jack, 1500 Lb : http://www.hydraulic...-Lb-onsale.html
Omega (OMEHW93511) 10 Ton High Reach Jack Stands : http://www.hydraulic...nds-onsale.html
Omega (OMEHW93526) 25 Ton Pin Style Jack Stands : http://www.hydraulic...nds-onsale.html
Omega (OMEHW93512) 10 Ton Jack Stands : http://www.hydraulic...nds-onsale.html
ATD Tools 10-Ton Capacity High Lift Jack Stands (1 PAIR) / ATD 7447 : http://www.hydraulic...447-onsale.html

Reply to this topic

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved