• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 KatieBagels

KatieBagels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:04 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CANCELED?!?!?!?!?!
I'm so sad, i just got season 1 on dvd and I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to season 2! USA YOU SUCK

#22 stefie_d

stefie_d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:11 PM

I too cannot believe they cancelled Starter Wife. Finally a show I can identify w/ as a divorced woman w/ a child and starting all over. What are they thinking? Burn Notice, Psych, Monk, In Plain Sight...they are all the same Law and Order wanna be shows. Come on USA really, don't you think there are enough of those on all the other stations. You can not flip through the channels w/ out coming across one. Reconsider and bring back something that was funny but yet still had enough drama to keep people coming back to see what happens next. Or at least have the decency to bring it back long enough to tie up the loose ends and not leave your viewers hanging. That's really not cool!

Edited by stefie_d, 12 September 2009 - 11:12 PM.

#23 hollimarie

hollimarie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:51 AM

Is there a statement somewhere of WHY USa is cancelling? Big bummer.
You gotta make it happen!

#24 repketchem

repketchem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

I am a 14 year old male and I loved The Starter Wife. All networks cut off great shows and replace them with the typical cop or doctor shows. Some of them are good but it was refreshing to watch a show that was witty, funny, entertaining, and engrossing all at the same time. Please, please bring back The Starter Wife. Not only would it please me, but it would please all the other viewers who loved the show.

#25 careygold

careygold

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:38 PM

NO!! i want to watch the show.even i am waiting for new seasons of this show.

#26 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 01:14 PM

you can't exactly say Royal Pains is a quote-on-quote doctor show. Sure it's about a doctor, but what makes it different about all the others is - It DOESN'T take place in a hospital, which makes it different, and unique. A diamond in the rough, imho.

As for why the starter wife was canceled, it was probably because not enough people watched it - Don't complain to USA. Complain to the people who didn't watch it. I certainly didn't watch it because a show like that looks stupid to me. (Stupid, as in, it's not my cup of tea stupid.)

But operating on the 'Hey TV stations don't give a crap about shows unless they make them money' would quite explain it. Not enough viewers and such = Less Money = Hey we're goanna cancel!

Really, don't sit there and blame USA.

Me thinks what Kelly K really wants is a spinoff of Law & Order & CopWorship & Boring Incompetent Horsebleep 24 hours a day.

There's enough Law and Order Spin Offs- they should really concentrate on improving the current ones. And cop worship? /worships Japan

*ends rant*

everything is crying

last. fm

#27 Trevoror

Trevoror

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:30 AM

I want to mention one thing that a program restart lose his current repute and the public not entertained
after restarting of Starter Wife.. No doubt its really a good program.

#28 michaelcvang

michaelcvang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

Oh! It is not good and fair. I dislike it.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved