• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 TVod2009

TVod2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:36 PM

her face seemed a little puffy in the last few episodes and she always wore loose fitting tops. if she needed some time off from the show it would explain the story arc

#2 Skyhigh

Skyhigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:37 AM

her face seemed a little puffy in the last few episodes and she always wore loose fitting tops. if she needed some time off from the show it would explain the story arc

In the final scene of the final episode, it looked very puffy...........

#3 Garibaldi

Garibaldi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:54 AM

In the two-parter "Legends", Cote "appeared" to be a little heavier in the one camera angle when she enters the elevator with Gibbs. I too have noticed that her face looked puffier, but I was not sure if it was due to a pregnancy, or simple a combination of lighting and camera angles.

#4 Darkangelwarlord

Darkangelwarlord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

if she is indeed pregnant i wonder whos the father is

now if Abby got pregnant i would be like WOAH who touched my girl lol

#5 purplerain0405

purplerain0405

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

I still say I read somewhere that Cote was taking some personal time off after this season. I don't know where I read it at because I've searched and can't find anything to back it up. She wasn't leaving for good, just time off.

Man, it makes me mad I can't remembe where I read this.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
-Elbert Hubbard

Posted Image
Saw Wicked:
Broadway in New York 3-25-10
P.A.C in Tulsa, Okla. 11-26-10

#6 rk212005

rk212005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

who is cote and when is season 7 coming back anyone know about the next season anyone???

#7 StewH

StewH

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

who is cote and when is season 7 coming back anyone know about the next season anyone???

Cote de Pablo plays Ziva.
StewH

"You know spies...a bunch of bitchy little girls!"

#8 rk212005

rk212005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:01 PM

ok when is the show coming back ? im waiting maybe someone knows? anyways maybe in a few months this show will come back i hope it comes back or else i will have nothing to watch other the burn notice i wont be here to watch the first episode of season3 because on june 4th my brother graduates from boot camp so i wont see it !! why me!???? anyways anyone know when this show will come back anyone????

Edited by rk212005, 27 May 2009 - 02:02 PM.

#9 rk212005

rk212005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:03 PM

sorry i forgot who she was and when i remember and again does anyone know when this show is coming back?

#10 PaigeG

PaigeG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

sorry i forgot who she was and when i remember and again does anyone know when this show is coming back?

I'm pretty sure your question has been answered several times but we're all pretty sure its coming back in August or September
NCIS addict....ya think?

#11 kate06460

kate06460

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

September....now I would imagine that USA will start airing 6th season eps just about the time DVD is released (in August I read somewhere) and obviously before 7th SEason begins.
Kate
Mark Harmon and NCIS Fan

#12 StewH

StewH

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:22 PM

September....now I would imagine that USA will start airing 6th season eps just about the time DVD is released (in August I read somewhere) and obviously before 7th SEason begins.

Hi, Kate. Actually, you'll find that CBS is airing the Season 6 re-runs. They have already aired "Heartland", "Collateral Damage", "Murder 2.0", "Cloak"; and "Dagger" is set to be aired on June 9.
StewH

"You know spies...a bunch of bitchy little girls!"

#13 kate06460

kate06460

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:03 PM

Hi, Kate. Actually, you'll find that CBS is airing the Season 6 re-runs. They have already aired "Heartland", "Collateral Damage", "Murder 2.0", "Cloak"; and "Dagger" is set to be aired on June 9.

Hi Stew yes I am aware that CBS is rebroadcasting the episodes but I have also been a long time viewer of USA and in the past they would start to air other shows episodes (remember Hercules?) from the previous season while the first run eps were airing. Did that make sense? It did in my head but...
Kate
Mark Harmon and NCIS Fan

#14 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

It probably has something to do with their syndication agreement. USA shows current season episodes of House, perhaps CBS is saying no. Either way we're not far away from it.

Almost forgot.. Welcome to the group Kate!

Edited by michvhf, 05 June 2009 - 02:40 PM.

Vince. CDupe.com

#15 spray70nozzle72

spray70nozzle72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

It probably has something to do with their syndication agreement. USA shows current season episodes of House, perhaps CBS is saying no. Either way we're not far away from it.

House is a Universal Studios show, and NCIS is a Paramount Studios show.

#16 kate06460

kate06460

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

You are probably right...however I think CBS/Paramount would be thrilled with secondary syndication agreements because of the exposure. I was looking at the schedule of course there are big gaps of the episodes but I am pretty sure there are reasons for it.

Thank you for the welcome michvhf...
Kate
Mark Harmon and NCIS Fan

#17 ILYOLIVIA

ILYOLIVIA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:54 PM

She is not pregnant. Here is a really recent photo of her:

Posted Image

That was taken about a month or 2 ago. She doesn't look pregnant. My cousin is pregnant so I asked her, "Does Cote De Pablo look pregnant in the last few episodes of NCIS?"
and she said, "No. Maybe she just gained a little weight because if she was pregnant and she looked like that, then I must be way overweight for a pregnant woman." And she isn't overweight for a pregnant woman. So most likely, Cote just gained a few pounds and isn't pregnant.

Posted Image

Nikita, Bones, NCIS, NCIS LA, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles,
Fringe, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Chuck, The Cape, Community,
Burn Notice, Psych, Leverage, Monk, The Mentalist, Firefly, The Office,
Warehouse 13, Criminal Minds, The Event, Stargate, Veronica Mars,
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Covert Affairs

oh my!

#18 Canoness

Canoness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

I always find it entertaining, that people assume a female is pregnant simply because they seem to look a little heavier than normal.

I haven't read anuthing either way, so I don't see the need to draw such a conclusion.

Until Miss Pablo comfirms it herself, it was just the lighting.
"Be praised for your integrity, be feared for your courage."
www.myspace.com/carusocrusader
www.myspace.com/grisgraham
http://churchofcaruso.blogspot.com

#19 NCIScotedepabloNCIS

NCIScotedepabloNCIS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

september 22

#20 ziva2

ziva2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:46 AM

Since her face did look puffy,she might have just had an allergic reaction to the make up she was wearing. :D

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved