Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Petition for Psych Marathon

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Psych Marathon (39 member(s) have cast votes)

Should USA have a Psych marathon to pacify us Psych-os?

1. No, I'm fine until next season. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No, but I wouldn't mind them playing Psych a little more frequently. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Yes, but only certain episodes should be chosen for the marathon. (5 votes [12.82%])

Percentage of vote: 12.82%

4. FLIP YES AND THEY SHOULDN'T LEAVE ANY EPISODES OUT!!!!! (34 votes [87.18%])

Percentage of vote: 87.18%

5. Why would I want to watch a marathon about psychology? (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 xSqueedle_JHx

xSqueedle_JHx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:53 PM

CALLING ALL PSYCH-OS, I REPEAT, CALLING ALL PSYCH-OS!!!!!

Alright, so I'm petitioning for a Psych marathon. I'm talking all episodes from the pilot to 'An Evening With Mr. Yang'.  Everything.

As I've said to the USA Administrators, I've been going through Psych-ical withdrawls the second after 'An Evening With Mr. Yang' was over. Unfortunately, I'm not like the lucky bastards who have Psych on DVD and I'm fairly sure that more than a few of my fellow Psych-os are stuck in the same canoe. I've read any and all Psych fanfiction I can find, I've read 'A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Read' more times than I can count, and one episode at one in the morning every other week just ain't cuttin' it. I need more. I'm hoping that the admin. will read this so I'm asking, no, I'm BEGGING for your help on making this a hot topic.

Please, this isn't a matter of want right now...I desperately NEED a Psych marathon.

It's effecting my sanity

I'm starting to develop a stutter

and a t-t-twitch.

XxXSqueedle

PS-Sorry if there's any crappy spelling.
People I'd Like To Meet:
*James Roday. My parents say that I have an unhealthy obsession with him...they're right.
*Dulé Hill. Come on, have you seen the guy's lips? They're like ribbons of silky chocolate.
*Any cast member of Psych really...especially the aformentioned two and Tim Omundson.
*The White Collar cast. I'd like to see if they know anything about slash and OT3. They seem the type.
*Obama. He seems like a pretty chill dude.
*Bush. I'd like to think that I have a slightly better aim than the original shoe thrower.
*Chris Colfer. The dude who plays Kurt Hummel on Glee.
*The one eyed one horned flying purple people eater. He's the original original true OG.
*I would say Tupac but I saw him at the mall last week.
*Ozzy. I'd need a translator but it would still be awesome.
*Myself. In an alternate universe in which I'm an awesome pineapple weilding superhero saving the slash(mainly Shassie) fanpeople from all things het.

Squeedle's House of Random Blahness

#2 PsychLuvr

PsychLuvr

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:12 PM

I think they really need to do a marathon!! They're having TWO ncis marathons this weekend and that's ridiculous when they hardly play Psych in the first place. I think we need a marathon but they need to play Psych more often in general.

My friend: She's the biggest Psych fan I know!
James: And yet she's so little :)

#3 xSqueedle_JHx

xSqueedle_JHx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:44 PM

Exactly!! I can't take it, it's unfair for us Psych-os everywhere. I NEED MORE PSYCH!!!
People I'd Like To Meet:
*James Roday. My parents say that I have an unhealthy obsession with him...they're right.
*Dulé Hill. Come on, have you seen the guy's lips? They're like ribbons of silky chocolate.
*Any cast member of Psych really...especially the aformentioned two and Tim Omundson.
*The White Collar cast. I'd like to see if they know anything about slash and OT3. They seem the type.
*Bush. I'd like to think that I have a slightly better aim than the original shoe thrower.
*The one eyed one horned flying purple people eater. He's the original original true OG.
*Myself. In an alternate universe in which I'm an awesome pineapple weilding superhero saving the slash(mainly Shassie) fanpeople from all things het.

#4 OMG_Psych

OMG_Psych

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

So you guys like the Psych-Outs?

I know I do. I love it. I love the bloopers. I absolutely love it when the cast sings. So funny. Psych has the greatest cast ever.

All I'm saying is that we also need more of the Psych-Outs.
Juliet: Sorry, it's just little people make me... Well let's just say I had a bad experience with a Christmas elf.
Gus: What, he didn't give you the right present?
Juliet: No, we dated. And then he dumped me for a dancer from the Ice Storm on Ice. (Juliet walks away)
Shawn: She is an enigma wrapped in a little blond riddle.

Lorraine: This is a speed dating first! You and you are a 100% match from your personality questionnaires. I smell love!
Juliet: I need a drink.
Shawn: I gotta pee.

#5 SnarkyPsychicRules

SnarkyPsychicRules

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

I'm so angry there r always NCIS marathons and psych is always shown @ 2 in the morning! Psych needs 2 b played just as often!! MORE PSYCH! MORE PSYCH! MORE PSYCH!
Father Wesely: I can't believe you are psychic detectives.
Shawn: We also write jingles.
Gus: No we don't.
Shawn: We will............
Boom....Boom...Boom....Mufiins

Shawn: I think I broke my back and my neck and my arm.
Gus: That's nothing I just bruised my cocyx
Shawn:Say what?
Gus: You know what I mean.
Shawn: I most certainly do not!

Shawn: Just remember what the instructor said, french fries to speed up, pizza slice to slow down.

Shawn: He just shot that guy.
Lassiter: I know isn't it great!

Lassiter: What the hell is going on here?
Shawn: This is called 19-card stud.
Gus: Regular poker is to complicated, makes it easier to get pairs.
Shawn: Anything with a picture is wild

CMP^2:
Head of Delivery and Creationd of All Things with Delicious Flavor/Marvelous Mastermind of Pineapple and Music

#6 xSqueedle_JHx

xSqueedle_JHx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:12 PM

I'm so angry there r always NCIS marathons and psych is always shown @ 2 in the morning! Psych needs 2 b played just as often!! MORE PSYCH! MORE PSYCH! MORE PSYCH!

Yeah, just like House. I mean, I like House and NCIS as much as the next person but COME ON!! I've seen enough of that for now I WANT MY PSYCH!!
People I'd Like To Meet:

#7 xSqueedle_JHx

xSqueedle_JHx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

So you guys like the Psych-Outs?

I know I do. I love it. I love the bloopers. I absolutely love it when the cast sings. So funny. Psych has the greatest cast ever.

All I'm saying is that we also need more of the Psych-Outs.

The Psych-Outs are one of my favorite things about Psych. I watch them on here a least five times a week...I can't help myself they're just too damn funny.
People I'd Like To Meet:

#8 tolietducky

tolietducky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:22 PM

i agree. i need a marathon of psych like right now. i just started watching NCIS and i already seen ever episode thanks to USA [more then once thank you]. so now please give us something new and whats better then psych. season 1 -3 should air. not messing a second episode. what say you? air us some psych.

please and thank you.
=D

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!
Posted Image
twitter- @jessypressley

#9 SnarkyPsychicRules

SnarkyPsychicRules

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

I know what u r saying I see the first like 3-5 minutes of any episode of NCIS, then I turn 2 my mom and go "wanna know how it ends, I've seen this one already like 5 times" no exaggeration! We need more Psych on USA!!! MORE PSYCH! MORE PSYCH!

Shawn: Just remember what the instructor said, french fries to speed up, pizza slice to slow down.

CMP^2:
Head of Delivery and Creationd of All Things with Delicious Flavor/Marvelous Mastermind of Pineapple and Music

#10 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

I think that they should do a "Psych" marathon, despartely!!!!! I miss most of the new episodes and can only either catch them on here (if I catch it just right though), http://www.fancast.com again if I catch it just right, http://www.hulu.com if I catch it just right, Comcast On Demand, on TV at like 1am (but my brain is not usually functioning at that time), or DVD. I also got my best friend hooked onto "Psych" but the only way I did that was because I showed her Season 1 on DVD! I know she can't catch it on Friday nights because she works. She could catch it On Demand but she's going back to school now and won't be able to do that as much. The only other way she can see episodes is if I show her some of mine. I don't get to see her that much to begin with, so now she's saving up to get Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD...and now BOTH of us are having "Psych" withdrawls (I've seen every single episode I own at least once but more like 10 times!!) :blink:

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#11 OMG_Psych

OMG_Psych

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:43 PM

We really don't have USA here. The only way I can watch Psych is by Star World.

As far as I know, they have done an Ugly Betty and American Idol marathon but never a Psych marathon.

The best series ever should have a marathon. Come on people!
Juliet: Sorry, it's just little people make me... Well let's just say I had a bad experience with a Christmas elf.
Gus: What, he didn't give you the right present?
Juliet: No, we dated. And then he dumped me for a dancer from the Ice Storm on Ice. (Juliet walks away)
Shawn: She is an enigma wrapped in a little blond riddle.

Lorraine: This is a speed dating first! You and you are a 100% match from your personality questionnaires. I smell love!
Juliet: I need a drink.
Shawn: I gotta pee.

#12 xSqueedle_JHx

xSqueedle_JHx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:25 AM

I miss most of the new episodes and can only either catch them on here (if I catch it just right though), http://www.fancast.com again if I catch it just right, http://www.hulu.com if I catch it just right, Comcast On Demand, on TV at like 1am (but my brain is not usually functioning at that time), or DVD. I also got my best friend hooked onto "Psych" but the only way I did that was because I showed her Season 1 on DVD!

I've tried looking on Hulu and Fancast for Psych but they only have newer episodes and I've seen all of those almost a hundred times over. Well, no I think fancast also has the pilot episode but that's not enough for me. I envy you lucky bananas who have Psych on DVD because you guys can basically watch Psych whenever you feel like.

The worst part of all is that I started watching Universal HD (it's on Time Warner) because they have older episodes of Psych on there. Well, I went on vacation and the day I got back home they were playing Psych. I turned it on but *GASP* I don't get that channel anymore. I've talked to the provider and everything but nothing's working. That channel was my last hope for getting my prescribed dose of Psych.

USA should, at the very least, show Psych more frequently than what they're doing...and at normal hours.
People I'd Like To Meet:

#13 Yona96

Yona96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

I liked the NCIS back to back to back marathon but I agree that USA needs a Psych marathon. I mean, I haven't seen a Psych episode since the finale! Anyway, I think the NCIS marathon is over. I turned the television on at 4:00 p.m. expecting to watch NCIS, but House was on. So now that the only shows I watch - NCIS, Monk, and Psych - are all out of season, and the NCIS marathon is over, I am suffering.

Edited by Yona96, 20 May 2009 - 05:59 PM.

#14 I_Know

I_Know

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:19 PM

I would totally sit in front of my TV for the two days or whatever it would take!!!! I so would!!!!!
Official Multi-Faceted FAN-atic of the CMP2
Posted Image
Posted Image
James: "I have the best girlfriend in the entire world. She's made out of sunshine."

Johnny Dare: "He swept you off your feet and you couldn't wait to bed him. He said you were simply powerless against his sexual prowess."
Maggie: "Alright, well he's absolutely right."

Magster: "I'm Irish." *wink* "And lucky."

Juliet: "I said you're prophetic."
Shawn: "You're prophetic!"

Maggie: "That's my boyfriend"

Steve: "I love it when Juliet yells at people."
Maggie: "Me too! It's really fun!"

Tim: "Maggie Lawson, I can get her to laugh. But normally Maggie just laughs at me laughing.”

#15 SnarkyPsychicRules

SnarkyPsychicRules

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:33 PM

What is that photo 4 ur profile and when/where is it from?

CMP^2:

#16 CoachBagGirl

CoachBagGirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:08 PM

YES!!! I'm fairly new to the show...so there are early episodes from season 3 I have not seen yet. I'm guessing there will be some sort of marathon closer to the new season???
Lassiter: You don't remember where you were this afternoon?
Hassenfeffer: It was yellow... and boring.
Juliet: Are we talking about a restaurant?
Hassenfeffer: I don't know. Maybe. Just write down that it was lame.

Juliet: Guys, we don't have time for this.
Shawn: I know, and that's why I'm here to offer our services.
Lassiter: I'd rather shower with a bear.

Lassiter: And don't think I didn't see you trying to throw M&M's into the injured soldiers' mouths.
Shawn: First off, those were Skittles and they have a rainbow of flavors.

Shawn: Grody to the max. Grody with a spoon. Come on, work with me, I don't know what the kids are saying these days.

Lassiter: What, no witty retort? No reference to some obscure 80s film? Wow! O'Hara write this down.
Juliet: I don't have a pen.
Lassiter: Make note of the date and time that I, Carlton Lassiter, actually shut Shawn Spencer's cavernous pie hole.

Gus: I don't need to see him, Shawn! Some people are just born evil: the kid from "The Omen", the Children of the Corn, Chad Michael Murray.

Personal Shopper of all things Pineapple for the CMP^2
On Twitter...@CoachBagGirl

#17 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 08:30 PM

First of all, let me be the first to say welcome aboard!! Second, yes there is usually a marathon as the season gets closer. That would be sometime at the end of June or July usually (I watch just about every single one of their marathons!!!!) Usually the marathons are episodes that are either viewer chosen or are from the last season. I think what we're petitioning for is for a whole day (or few days) marathon so that anyone who needs to (including me) can catch up on the series...is that correct? B) :P

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#18 tolietducky

tolietducky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

hey as long as they do a marathon I'm happy. i would sit in front of the TV the whole time its playing too. I've seen every episode but one! and that's thanks to a hurricane, but i wouldn't mind seeing the other episodes more then once.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!
Posted Image
twitter- @jessypressley

#19 Winky_Cutto

Winky_Cutto

TiManiac and Super PsychO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

I think a Psych marathon is always a good idea, even if I can't benefit with no cable.

I do think that a marathon would best be served by being restricted to 3rd season (since 1st and 2nd can be done in an in-home marathon via DVD).

Also, while yes, there usually marathons tend to be closer to start dates, once the start date approaches (which is still unknown to date), the DVD release date will probably be around that time. If it is after the start date, then that's not so bad, but if it is before, then a marathon kind of defeats the purpose since people will have access to the 3rd season DVDs.

JMHO.
@Winky_Cutto on Twitter
TiManiac, Smart Ass, and everyday Rabid Beast Psych-O

#20 xSqueedle_JHx

xSqueedle_JHx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

What is that photo 4 ur profile and when/where is it from?

My icon or someone else's?
People I'd Like To Meet:

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved