• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shmooel_Cohen

Shmooel_Cohen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

Obviously we all want to hear/know that James and DulÚ are best or close friends in real life because of their chemistry on the show. For instance, I know the Zach Braff and Donald Falson (JD and Turk on Scrubs), are best friends in real life- similar to the show. However, are DulÚ and James good friends? Anybody know anything about it? Thanks

#2 PsychLuvr

PsychLuvr

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

I think they are good friends because we've heard in a lot of interviews and stuff like that that they have good chemistry. They said they were really lucky with the way the cast turned out because James and DulÚ ended up being good friends. I think...

My friend: She's the biggest Psych fan I know!
James: And yet she's so little :)

#3 truegemini

truegemini

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 09:32 PM

Obviously we all want to hear/know that James and DulÚ are best or close friends in real life because of their chemistry on the show. For instance, I know the Zach Braff and Donald Falson (JD and Turk on Scrubs), are best friends in real life- similar to the show. However, are DulÚ and James good friends? Anybody know anything about it? Thanks

I am under the impression that James and DulÚ are good friends. I know they spend time together outside of work. And I enjoy the Scrubs reference. I *heart* Zack and Donald.

Psyched for Psych
Proud Member and Administrator
Photobucket
Youtube

Official Leader of Cheer for the Pineapple CMP^2
H-O-TT to the I, the E
Said A-L-E-R & to the T

#4 bigkitty_4

bigkitty_4

psych fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:00 AM

Hmm. Well in the pilot commentary, the producers put James and DulÚ in an apartment together! They once talked about in an interview how James was driving them both to work and missed the light changing red!!! They are co-producers on the show. In another interview, James and DulÚ were playing poker with DulÚ's wife Nicole Lyn and Maggie! So I say they have a great working relationship!
"McNabb, hold back the Wonder Twins!"

"Somebody forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning."

#5 FLIPtheJackalSwitch

FLIPtheJackalSwitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:17 AM

Heehee, and on the commentary, DulÚ calls James just 'Roday.'

... aren't James and Maggie dating? -competely off topic; the poker thing reminded me-

It must be hard for DulÚ to type his name with the accent ... :]

#6 truegemini

truegemini

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:20 AM

Heehee, and on the commentary, DulÚ calls James just 'Roday.'

... aren't James and Maggie dating? -competely off topic; the poker thing reminded me-

It must be hard for DulÚ to type his name with the accent ... :]

Yes, James and Maggie have been dating since 2006. I can't even remember how to type the accent and I love how DulÚ always calls James 'Roday'.

Psyched for Psych
Proud Member and Administrator
Photobucket
Youtube

Official Leader of Cheer for the Pineapple CMP^2
H-O-TT to the I, the E
Said A-L-E-R & to the T

#7 sarcasmlove

sarcasmlove

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:38 PM

When it comes to the entire cast, it seems as though they've captured lightning in a bottle. The whole cast gets along well, and that is not the case when it comes to the casting on some television shows. That being said, I'm assuming it was clearly evident right after James and DulÚ had first met that they got along well. They are all up in Vancouver for six months, and they've said that they sometimes car pool, play poker, play mafia, and go out sometimes. They just spend so much time together and seem to have a ball on set, that has been said in numerous interviews and you see it in the Psych Outs. They do press together as well, so they've obviously developed a wonderful working relationship, but they do seem to be pretty good friends off set. I think that shows when they're doing press and during the commentaries. So yeah, I'd say so :D

Edited by sarcasmlove, 17 April 2009 - 11:41 PM.

"I've been having this
reoccurring dream where I'm flying over
Auckland on the back of a swan made primarily of
cocoa, his name is Clem."

"If you can laugh at yourself loud
and hard every time you fall,
people will think you're drunk." -Conan O'Brien

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved