2 replies to this topic

#1 dacnab

dacnab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

Ive been playing the dark orbit game for a few weeks now with no problems
but i went to log in today and i log into the site fine but when i click on the dark orbit game it takes me
to a blank page and says its done at the bottom. All the other games work fine except for the "MMo" list of games
they all load to a blank white page.  Can someone please fix this or tell me why its doing it. Ive spent alot of time and money
on this game and will be really disappointed if it cant be fixed. Thanks for your time

Edited by dacnab, 08 April 2009 - 08:39 PM.

#2 Ekeziel

Ekeziel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

Ive been playing the dark orbit game for a few weeks now with no problems
but i went to log in today and i log into the site fine but when i click on the dark orbit game it takes me
to a blank page and says its done at the bottom. All the other games work fine except for the "MMo" list of games
they all load to a blank white page. Can someone please fix this or tell me why its doing it. Ive spent alot of time and money
on this game and will be really disappointed if it cant be fixed. Thanks for your time

You know on darkorbit there are lots of bugs but try to empty your mask and cookies then relaunching or reinstalls firefox.

Contact the support of your server if the problem persists.

For those who don't know this game, little ad ^^:

Try just the game, or try other game from big point, Their new battlestar galactika will be online soon, darkorbit can give an idea of the game.

Edited by Ekeziel, 18 July 2010 - 11:44 AM.

#3 amiooy

amiooy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

You know on darkorbit there are lots of bugs but try to empty your mask and cookies then relaunching or reinstalls firefox.

Contact the support of your server if the problem persists.

For those who don't know this game, little ad ^^: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yXqhVX0hA8E

Try just the game, or try other game from big point, Their new battlestar galactika will be online soon, darkorbit can give an idea of the game.

Dark Orbit is a free browser-based space shooter MMO that takes players into the interstellar battles.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved