• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 love2relax

love2relax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:55 PM

I think it was Taub.  He was jealous of Kutner...

#2 kniko

kniko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Did anyone else notice at the end of tonites show they posted in the date of birth and the end date was todays date for actor Kal Penn ? :(
:(

#3 luv2laff

luv2laff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

No Way! Did you see him crying at the end o the episode? if he was crying because he felt bad about killing him, he would have gone to the funeral. but i agree, i refuse to believe tht Kutner would kill himslef! He was my favorite, because he was so happy and out-going! im mad that they killd him! i wantd them 2 kill Taub instead! he seemd th most likly 2 commit suicide!

Edited by luv2laff, 06 April 2009 - 09:05 PM.

#4 luv2laff

luv2laff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

Did anyone else notice at the end of tonites show they posted in the date of birth and the end date was todays date for actor Kal Penn ? :(

W8, the actualy actor is dead?

#5 kniko

kniko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

Thats what I'm wondering , why else would they post those dates ? I haven't been able to find anything on the net re: his death. But that would explain why the show went the way it did.

#6 BoltFan

BoltFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

I hope not!! He was a great actor! I'm praying that his character simply died and the actor is still alive!

#7 BoltFan

BoltFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:18 PM

Oh, wait, here's something. Kal Penn isn't his real name, just his stage name. His real name is Kalpen Suresh Modi. This might help the search!

#8 love2relax

love2relax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

No Way! Did you see him crying at the end o the episode? if he was crying because he felt bad about killing him, he would have gone to the funeral. but i agree, i refuse to believe tht Kutner would kill himslef! He was my favorite, because he was so happy and out-going! im mad that they killd him! i wantd them 2 kill Taub instead! he seemd th most likly 2 commit suicide!

Taub was crying because he feels guilty!!!  This will all come down to House putting to much pressure on Taub, and Taub snapping and killing Kutner.

#9 vman66

vman66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

Thats what I'm wondering , why else would they post those dates ? I haven't been able to find anything on the net re: his death. But that would explain why the show went the way it did.

Taub just wanted to save the patient, he didn't kill anyone..... Kutner was probably killed, but its hard to tell whoo did it. I really hope he didn't die in real life...maybe the show just did it to make us think about this topic. In real life, "kutner" probably died because he has a new movie or quit or got fired..... Maybe he's tired of acting on "House".......Too bad though, he was a great character, always livined up th show..... I still wish they kept him.

#10 RommieSG

RommieSG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:23 AM

Kal Penn is still alive. But thanks for the spoiler about the death of a character. 'Preciate it. :(

#11 achildofgod

achildofgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:37 AM

I noticed that too. I tried to look it up on the internet to see if he had actually passed, but, found nothing. I also noticed they posted an information page about if you are thinking about suicide. I didn't catch the website though for more information about the actor.

#12 achildofgod

achildofgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:40 AM

Kal Penn is still alive. But thanks for the spoiler about the death of a character. 'Preciate it. :(

How do you know he is still alive? why would they post the information at the end of the show if he was still alive?

#13 Precious

Precious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:26 AM

go to www.fox.com/kutner its like an obituary for the character not the actual actor the actual actor is still alive... for some reason they just killed him off the show which sucks because I really liked him as a actor and he was a wonderful addition to the cast of house.

#14 lovetv

lovetv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:38 AM

go to www.fox.com/kutner its like an obituary for the character not the actual actor the actual actor is still alive... for some reason they just killed him off the show which sucks because I really liked him as a actor and he was a wonderful addition to the cast of house.

I am going to try your website; however, I have been looking ever since the episode and I couldn't find anything. I hope the real character is not dead. I thought the way the show went that he really did commit suicide.

#15 lovetv

lovetv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:54 AM

I am going to try your website; however, I have been looking ever since the episode and I couldn't find anything. I hope the real character is not dead. I thought the way the show went that he really did commit suicide.

Well that was the website I was looking for. Thanks. It does look like a memorial to just the character; however, with the dates it still makes me think the actor is dead. I really hope not. When the episode ended on tv tonight it cut off when it was talking about the memorial. I wonder if that would have helped.

#16 butch

butch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:27 AM

http://ausiellofiles...mment-152003153

Kal Penn is alive and well - he actualy chose to leave as he took a job at the White House

#17 Spock

Spock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:29 AM

http://ausiellofiles...mment-152003153

Kal Penn is alive and well - he actualy chose to leave as he took a job at the White House

I got this off a website for questions:

there was a reason as to why they had to kill of the character and that because Kal Penn (real name Kalpen Suresh Modi) is the incoming Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Liaison, under appointment by President Obama.

In his words during an interview:
"I understand it was your decision to leave House. True?

KAL PENN: Yes. I was incredibly honored a couple of months ago to get the opportunity to go work in the White House. I got to know the President and some of the staff during the campaign and had expressed interest in working there, so I'm going to be the associate director in the White House office of public liaison. They do outreach with the American public and with different organizations. They're basically the front door of the White House. They take out all of the red tape that falls between the general public and the White House. It's similar to what I was doing on the campaign. "
Inigo Montoya: You know Fezzik, you finally did something right.
Fezzik: Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head.

#18 houserules

houserules

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

I TO HOPE THAT KALH PENN IS ALIVE AND WELL, BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME THAT WE ALL ENJOYED HIS CHARACTER.
ON DALLAS THEY DID SHOOT JR, BUT THEY ALSO BROUGHT BACK A CHARACTER FROM THE DEAD A FEW SEASON LATER.
PLEASE BRING BACK KUTNER, MAYBE IT WAS HIS LONG LOST BROTHER THAT WAS SHOT. HI WRITERS WAKE UP!!!!!

#19 thecaptainsgirl

thecaptainsgirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

I got this off a website for questions:

there was a reason as to why they had to kill of the character and that because Kal Penn (real name Kalpen Suresh Modi) is the incoming Associate Director in the White House Office of Public Liaison, under appointment by President Obama.

In his words during an interview:
"I understand it was your decision to leave House. True?

KAL PENN: Yes. I was incredibly honored a couple of months ago to get the opportunity to go work in the White House. I got to know the President and some of the staff during the campaign and had expressed interest in working there, so I'm going to be the associate director in the White House office of public liaison. They do outreach with the American public and with different organizations. They're basically the front door of the White House. They take out all of the red tape that falls between the general public and the White House. It's similar to what I was doing on the campaign. "

Thank you very much for this info :D Really hated to see him go but it is understandable. I agree with House that there just isnt something right about the suicide though , the way the body was laying and the way the gun was way of to the side didnt seem right to me.I'm sure there are more clues , they really didnt shoe that much of the scene at the time of the discovery of the body.

#20 hayden

hayden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

i think that's so cool that he is going towork at the white house! from one house to another.
you guys are crazy. you would have heard it all over the news if he had really died.
i am old but when i was young there was a show called....dr. welby...md. it was james broland, barbara strisands husband.
he played a dr. duh!
my friend and i ended up at a car show while the show was popular and we ended up standing in line for his autograph because my friend wanted it. when we got up to him she...i can't believe this...lifted her shirt up and tried to show him a mole and asked him what to do about it..... she really thought he was a doctor! i couldn't drag her away fast enough! haha
some people get so wrapped up in this stuf they forget it is just a show. a good one in this case.
if the white house thing is true...isn't that sooooo cool!
he will do good work there too and boy do we need it! america!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved