"- --- -- ---- - -------- ---- - ---------- --------."
Updated by NatashaFatale to add additional notes: For those of you new to the game, here are some guidelines to help you play along -
(1) Solutions to a quote must be confirmed as correct by the quote moderator (player who posted the quote) before a new quote can be posted.
(2) Whoever posts a quote to be solved will moderate that round. Please check here first to see if your quote has already been used.
(3) Only up to three (3) outstanding letter requests may accumulate before the moderator is able to fill in those requests into the puzzle. If your letter request is the fourth in a row, it will not be counted and you will need to guess your letter again after the puzzle is updated by the moderator. The moderator, however, does not have to wait for 3 letters to be guessed; he or she may fill in the letter requests one at a time as they come in if they like!
(4) In the unlikely event of a "tie", the first exact correct solution as determined by the moderator wins.
(5) If you provide the correct solution, you then have the honor of posting a new quote, or you may pass your turn to another member, after your guess is confirmed by the moderator.
(6) Most importantly, have fun!
List of Quotes Used in the Game by Episode
Guidelines or suggestions for the game can be discussed as a general consensus among everyone via the thread or pms. Please pm the BN moderators NatashaFatale, JennaV or PhilippaConnors if updates would like to be made to the guidelines in this post.
Edited by NatashaFatale, 30 November 2012 - 12:08 AM.
To add tags