• Please log in to reply
4120 replies to this topic

#3881 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Reminds me of her outfit in Gus Walks Into A Bank. Okay, I will just say that generally Maggie looks great in red. Thanks for those pics. Be still my beating heart. Is there a Buzz thread here anywhere? I'm also a big Buzz McNabb fan. Any idea what Buzz's real first name is?

#3882 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

Reminds me of her outfit in Gus Walks Into A Bank. Okay, I will just say that generally Maggie looks great in red. Thanks for those pics. Be still my beating heart. Is there a Buzz thread here anywhere? I'm also a big Buzz McNabb fan. Any idea what Buzz's real first name is?

Yes she does look great in red, but i have to say that dress does not remind of her outfit at the end of Gus Walks Into A Bank at all. Incidentally i liked that dress more than the red one, it was a lot sexier.Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3883 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Got a pic of that scene then? No, I meant she was wearing a red dress shirt for most of the Gus Walks Into A Bank episode. You know, with the sunglasses? So is there a Buzz thread here or not? I guess he hasn't been in enough scenes and we don't know enough about him to have one. We do know that he has an unseen spouse, like Chief Vick, and despite being a cop and at some nasty crime scenes, he's still wide eyed and optimistic and Shawn often has fun, playful moments with Buzz at crime scenes. And that he temporarily lost an eyebrow and permanently parts of 3 toes when his apartment complex's mailbox exploded.

#3884 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

Got a pic of that scene then? No, I meant she was wearing a red dress shirt for most of the Gus Walks Into A Bank episode. You know, with the sunglasses? So is there a Buzz thread here or not? I guess he hasn't been in enough scenes and we don't know enough about him to have one. We do know that he has an unseen spouse, like Chief Vick, and despite being a cop and at some nasty crime scenes, he's still wide eyed and optimistic and Shawn often has fun, playful moments with Buzz at crime scenes. And that he temporarily lost an eyebrow and permanently parts of 3 toes when his apartment complex's mailbox exploded.

This is a pic of Gus Walked into A Bank dress, she looked so beautiful in it.
Posted Image

I know the red dress you're talking about from A Very Juliet Episode. In a commentary Saladin (very creepily) said she should be in more sweater dresses :lol:

I searched and the closest to a Buzz thread I could find was called Mcnaaaab! from 2009. It doesn't really have much info and no photos so I didn't bump it up. We could probably use one because he is popular on here :D

With regards to when Shawn and Juliet are living together, I doubt we will ever see their place, they'll probably just allude to it on occasion. I hope they show it, just not real sure they will.

Edited by psyfanatic, 22 April 2012 - 01:05 PM.

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#3885 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

Would be cool if they did. They rarely even show Shawn's place and occasionally Gus'. I like in Shawn Takes A Shot in the Dark when they showed him living in a former dry cleaner place and they mentioned in the commentary that they always want to show different places when they show Shawn's place, so it would help him to actually move in with Juliet. I think there was even an episode after that where he tells Jules he doesn't even know where he'll be living in 3 months.

#3886 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3887 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

Here's another one :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

#3888 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

One of my favorite moments ever is that hug. Wasn't there an episode where Lassie and Jules fist bump and they did a close up of it at the station? Anybody got a gif of that?

#3889 lovejamesrdoay

lovejamesrdoay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Found this pic of Maggie.

Posted Image
>>>(##)PSYCH(##)<<<

Shawn:
I know how you feel about dead things.
Gus: What do you mean? I've seen it all.
Shawn: You've seen it all through the cracks in your fingers while your hiding your eyes.
Shawn: Yeah, Gus, it was right at the top of my ''to don't'' list.
Shawn: Gus, I kicked a board in half.
Gus: No you didn't.
Shawn: You're right. I didn't. But it splintered. Do you have any idea what this means?
Shawn: That dog is kind of an "A" hole.
Gus:
It sees something.
Shawn:
Yeah, urine stains on my pants.
Shawn: Boom. Boom. Boom. Muffins.
Shawn:
I need to potty, okay? I know my body, and I know my stomach, and this could get really ugly.
Shawn: I'm on a banana sled jack. Come aboooooard.

Posted Image

#3890 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

OMG, how adorable is she. sigh :)

I don't usually go for skinnier girls, but in her case, I can make an exception, which is easy because she has the sweet, easygoing, kind and classy personality to go with that cuteness. She's like the girl next door. I'm surprised she wasn't on some popular sitcom when she was a kid or teen.

#3891 Riktal

Riktal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Because she was so beautiful there...more than usual
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.c...23?feature=mhum

On the eighth day God created James Roday. He then said: "Top That!"

Do not tell me that the sky is the limit when there are signs of footsteps on the moon!

Never think that somebody owes you anything. The only person that owes you, is you

I just hope I will be here long enough to do something awesome!

#3892 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

Here's a cute pic and tweet from Dulé...(put in tags cause better safe than sorry, from ep, not really spoilery though). I wondered what her hair would look like, cute length :)

Spoiler

Edited by psyfanatic, 30 April 2012 - 04:26 PM.

Posted Image

#3893 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Oh come on Maggie!!! Give us some pictures of you and James for once. It's as if she is going out of her way to not show any pictures of them together, god knows why?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3894 Aneema

Aneema

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Oh come on Maggie!!! Give us some pictures of you and James for once. It's as if she is going out of her way to not show any pictures of them together, god knows why?

Cute pic :D. I think James may just be insanely busy and not in the mood for rainy photo sessions. Remember we discussed his intense look when they filmed 6x01? You thought he looked grumpy, most of us girls thought he just had his "focused" look :lol:.
Posted Image

#3895 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Cute pic :D. I think James may just be insanely busy and not in the mood for rainy photo sessions. Remember we discussed his intense look when they filmed 6x01? You thought he looked grumpy, most of us girls thought he just had his "focused" look :lol:.

Yeah maybe but i still think it's odd.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3896 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Not really, Dulé took this pic and Maggie doesn't tweet much of anything, mostly just retweets and stuff about dogs. The only other pic she posted had James in it. I wish she would tweet more stuff about Psych :(

Posted Image

#3897 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

I don't find it odd at all. I agree with what was mentioned before, since James directing this episode he must be very busy and also Maggie doesn't tweet much pretty much like what Psychfanatic said. This is just IMO but I remember to what they have said about their relationship in the Kevin Pollack interview and how they like to keep their relationship pretty low key. I for one don't really mind there not being many if any pictures of them being taken by her or any of the other cast because it makes when we do get one of them that more special.

Edited by nzshulesluva, 30 April 2012 - 10:56 PM.

#3898 Riktal

Riktal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Did we ever seen this picture? <_<
Posted Image

http://www.youtube.c...23?feature=mhum

On the eighth day God created James Roday. He then said: "Top That!"

Do not tell me that the sky is the limit when there are signs of footsteps on the moon!

Never think that somebody owes you anything. The only person that owes you, is you

I just hope I will be here long enough to do something awesome!

#3899 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Posted Image

Yes it is a behind the scenes shot from season 4's A Very Juliet Episode.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3900 Kirei

Kirei

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,960 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

Posted Image

I've never seen it before, so thanks for sharing.

Psychfic: Kirei

Official Pineapple mypineapple.gifCarver of the CMP2

PsychMusicalBanner_zps757a5286.jpg

I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved