7 replies to this topic

#1 lucky1

lucky1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

USA LIFETIME- B I G M I S T A K E.
There is practically nothing out there that meets the target audience of The Starter Wife.
Producers- find a way to take The Starter Wife to network, cable doesn't know what to do with a decent show.
Needs better advertising- you'll will have a hit bigger than desperate housewives.

#2 miss_bianca

miss_bianca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:16 AM

I think USA just alienated a large portion their female viewing audience. There are so many shows on this network, that already cater to the male demographic. Im sure if the USA executives would review their statistics, the would see their dominate audience is male, probably between the ages of 20-39. So why alientate a minority population? Is the female demographic not as important? Maybe, if there were more original shows aimed toward the female demographic, the ratings would indeed increase.

#3 3porterkids

3porterkids

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:22 AM

Give us our show back USA. I cannot stand to watch another episode of LAW AND ORDER, any of them! Put it back on for the housewives to have something to look forward to watching while they enjoy the peace and quiet of the house and a glass (or bottle) of wine at night!

#4 Susanam

Susanam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:14 AM

http://community.myl...ck-starter-wife

PLEASE HELP ME by voting on LIFETIME for them to pick up this show!

#5 niteowl44

niteowl44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:18 AM

I can't get the link to work. Is there any other way to vote?

#6 Buck18

Buck18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:58 PM

This is not an issue of alienating USA's female audience.  I am a male heterosexual who loved the damn show.  It was smart, it was funny, it was touching, it had some insights into how Hollywood works (much less of a caricature than Entourage, for instance), it was a hell of a show.  I don't think any amount of crying will get the show back, but the producers should know that the show was superb and if they can find a home for it, people will watch.  How about REELZ Channel?--- they need programming. How about (ugh) E?  How about Bravo (NBC Universal owns Bravo, so it wouldn't be too much of a jump).  Producers----there are lots of places to go--WE?  Hallmark? Oprahs's new channel?

#7 MekasMa

MekasMa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

This was the best "girlfriend" show since Sex In The City! I have been waiting and waiting to see when it would begin advertising the new season and decided to check out what the deal was. I CAN NOT BELIEVE they have cancelled this! It had the best of everything! Drama, comedy, a little sex! What needs to be done to bring this back??????

#8 MekasMa

MekasMa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:56 PM

I can't get the link to work. Is there any other way to vote?

Me Either!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved