• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wargod500

wargod500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:53 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I was playing the games on the site, and on the Burn Notice Challenge, and Covert Ops 2 when it has you fill out the forum and everything to register, it gets stuck on "Registering your information" I let it sit there for half an hour, and nothing happened. I tried with both Firefox, and IE, same thing.

Does anyone know why this is?

#2 stevejc

stevejc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:42 PM

I just tried to fill in the "ultimate spy" sweepstakes entry form and had a similar problem. The form would not accept phone #, name or e-mail info, only DOB info. I tried to send info to .../feedback/submitfeedback.php - got Fatal error: Call to undefined function getNewsProfileID () in/var/www/ustudios/feedback/_modules/memberFeedbackfunctions.php on line 123 --- This my third try to get info to someone who may be able to fix the problem.

#3 FiRocks

FiRocks
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

I just tried to fill in the "ultimate spy" sweepstakes entry form and had a similar problem. The form would not accept phone #, name or e-mail info, only DOB info. I tried to send info to .../feedback/submitfeedback.php - got Fatal error: Call to undefined function getNewsProfileID () in/var/www/ustudios/feedback/_modules/memberFeedbackfunctions.php on line 123 --- This my third try to get info to someone who may be able to fix the problem.

HI! I don't know if this is what the problem is, but the boards have been a bit wonky lately and maybe, just maybe it spilled over into Covert Ops? I would recommend waiting a day or so and they trying again. I mean, we all thought the problems were fixed here and yet there were still people who were being dumped out and weren't able to post.

#4 wargod500

wargod500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

hmm, maybe. I have seen some of those errors here like you mentioned. I even had to make a new username, becuz the confirmation email would not make it to my yahoo email.

Does anyone know if this forum, and the Burn Notice site are on the same server? That could explain the problem, if there is main server issues, or something like that.

Am I correct in assuming, that once your register on the Covert Ops 2 and BN Challenge, that it saves your progress? I played Covert Ops 2 all the way to the latest mission, but I have to start over from the beginning now. No big, cuz there are things I'd like to do differently, and better then last time, but still.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved