Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Westminster KC Dog Show WEST COAST FEED???

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JimC163

JimC163

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

I am in the Pacific Time Zone and the Westminster KC Dog Show is SUPPOSED to be on USA Network from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm tonight.

IT IS NOT ON, WHY?????????????

USA Network website says that it is on LIVE right now. but it is NOT on the USA Network on DTV.

What the hell is going on????????

#2 Cts_Wardour

Cts_Wardour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:55 AM

I am in the Pacific Time Zone and the Westminster KC Dog Show is SUPPOSED to be on USA Network from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm tonight.

USA Network website says that it is on LIVE right now. but it is NOT on the USA Network on DTV.

Yeah and beyond that. USA Network was stupid Monday night for pre-empting the dog show for something as STUPID and INANE and JUVENILE as wrestling!!!

#3 MaggieT

MaggieT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:29 AM

I missed Monday night, so had no experience with the show being on for only an hour. But I can't imagine! It's live, so how do they get away with that? Only show the first group? I would have been very disapointed. I plan to watch the show every year on TV and always have. This was the first year in a long time that I didn't watch Monday night. Of all the "annual" Television shows/programs I watch every year, this one is in the top 5 for me.

#4 rllns4

rllns4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

Yeah and beyond that. USA Network was stupid Monday night for pre-empting the dog show for something as STUPID and INANE and JUVENILE as wrestling!!!

I agree with the face that USA should not be stopping the Westminster to put on wrestling....They did that last year too. I can't believe some idiot thinks that wrestling that is always on should interrupt a sport that is only on once a year. They would never do that with the superbowl or other sports. So sad that they think the Westminster is not worthy enough to show it uncut.

#5 Simone78

Simone78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

#6 Simone78

Simone78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

It is on the CNBC network at 9pm to 11 pm Pacific Time Zone

#7 Cater

Cater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:49 PM

I agree! I missed all but the first group, the hounds because they cut out and I was DVR'ing. I guess profit is what counts for USA Network, but how about repeating what many of the viewers on the west coast missed? Terrible coverage and hope Pedigree pulls out of sponsoring. Your corporate greed sucks!

#8 DMSB

DMSB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

Totally obnoxious - they switched to WRESTLING halfway through tonight's Westminster dog show! Is it even worth bothering to try watching again tomorrow night??

#9 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

They switched and went to CNBC after the first hour. They said they were going to several times in the last part of the hour.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 em384

em384

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:35 PM

#11 em384

em384

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

I know. I've been waiting for the dog show for weeks. And they advertised that it's on to 11pm. If you have CNBC, go to that channel. They are show the dog show. I'm

really mad at the USA channel.

#12 em384

em384

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Totally obnoxious - they switched to WRESTLING halfway through tonight's Westminster dog show! Is it even worth bothering to try watching again tomorrow night??

GO TO THE CNBC CHANNEl

#13 em384

em384

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:39 PM

go to CNBC

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved