• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vachap

vachap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:24 AM

I love the show, but I can't help but to wonder what happened to Fiona's accent. When the show first started she had an Irish accent, now no accent.

#2 FisHotNibblies

FisHotNibblies

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:36 AM

I love the show, but I can't help but to wonder what happened to Fiona's accent. When the show first started she had an Irish accent, now no accent.

She actually uses an American accent in the show since she is English..

#3 FiRocks

FiRocks
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:01 AM

Yes in "Pilot" she had an Irish accent, then in "Identity" she dumped it. Michael: "New accent?" Fi: "Well, I'm in Miami now, I can't very well be talking like a freakin' leprechaun now, can I?" :lol:

#4 tixus

tixus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Her accent bothered me in the pilot. I think it probably bothered enough people that the creators decided to just dump it, so they wrote it out after the show got approved.

#5 elisetx

elisetx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

Yes, I'm glad she got rid of the accent, but some times it's hard to understand what she is saying - I think she talks pretty fast and soft at times.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved