• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Souriswingette

Souriswingette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

A cheeky way to raise her profile! Burn Notice actress Gabrielle Anwar slips into skimpy tangerine bikini for a dip in the sea

By NADIA MENDOZA

PUBLISHED: 15:49 GMT, 21 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:43 GMT, 21 May 2012

She may not be a household name, but a perfectly sculpted body in a rather petite bikini can only be a good thing to ease people into their Monday morning back at work.

And with Gabrielle Anwar's incredibly toned body slipping into a tangerine two-piece, she may find herself with an increasing fan club.

The Burn Notice actress was seen taking a dip on Miami Beach as she played in the surf.

Posted ImageAmerican beauty: Gabrielle Anwar embraces the Florida sunshine like a local - although she is actually British

Gabrielle showed off an enviable sunkissed glow which complemented her taut stomach and toned thighs.

More...

However, just below the spaghetti strap of her top, her ribs appeared to be visible, a warning sign that she doesn't need to engage in any fad diets.

The 42-year-old brunette was also seen fiddling with her long locks, as she tied them back for an energetic run along the shoreline - an indication of how she keeps so trim.

Posted ImagePosted ImageSuper trim: The Burn Notice actress showed off a very svelte waist and toned thighs

Posted ImageSomeone's a happy boy! Gabrielle straddles boyfriend Shareef Malnik, whom she's been dating for two years

The flirtatious star was also seen straddling boyfriend Shareef Malnik, the owner of the Forge restaurant in Miami Beach, who she has been dating since April 2010.

While Gabrielle first ventured onto the screen a quarter of a century ago, she is perhaps best known as dancing the tango with Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman, her current role as Fiona Glenanne on the USA Network and in the UK as Margaret Tudor on The Tudors.

This month, Burn Notice fans were invited to vote online for their favourite clip from the show in order to choose a new title sequence for the sixth season starting in June.

Posted ImageKeeping fit: Jogging like this on the beach, no wonder Gabrielle stays so trim

Show creator Matt Nix revealed: 'It started when we realized that there are two changes we need to make this year. One is adding the character of Jesse (Coby Bell) to the saga cell and also updating the status of Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) and Fiona's (Gabrielle) relationship.'

He told TV Guide: 'But then we thought, why don't we look at doing something new and different? That led to more conversations about how would people feel about changing it?'

• The new titles will debut with the sixth season premiere on June 14.

Posted ImageAction girl: Gabrielle gets a little trigger happy as Fiona in Burn Notice

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1vX6vm9LP

"Nul ne peut atteindre l'aube sans passer par le chemin de la nuit"

"No one can reach the dawn without going through the night way"

~ Khalil Gibran ~

#42 RangeRover

RangeRover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

I can't believe no one commented on this recent article! I think she looks FABULOUS! For a long time I thought she was very much on the skinny side (seeing her spine was a bit unattractive IMO) but these pictures are beautiful. She looks great. I would give 1 of anything I have 2 of to look like that! Love her!

#43 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:59 PM

She is gorgeous and real looking. And she looks genuinely happy.

Am I a tad jealous because I never looked that good even before I had my kids?? Sure!!

I love how she does not cover up with all that fake makeup and is not in a constant state of "pose" like these starlet wannabes out there.

That article just makes me smile.
Posted Image">

Mel

#44 Memyself

Memyself

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

Thanks Souriswingette, for posting the article! As a huge GA fan, It was such a happy surprise.
I went to the link and there were many comments, mostly positive and like many I loved the fact that she did not apply tons of make-up to hide her age.
She looks so happy enjoying her day out on the beach.

#45 Axefan

Axefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Well, I can just say looking at that last group of pics, that she is incredibly FIT and toned, not unhealthy at all, and really gorgeous, and one of the loveliest ladies on the small screen today.

#46 Souriswingette

Souriswingette

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

Scent Of A Beach Bum

Scent Of A Beach Bum: Gabrielle Anwar, 42, shows off her svelte body she soaks up the sun on Miami Beach

By EMILY SHERIDAN

PUBLISHED: 11:51 GMT, 6 October 2012 | UPDATED: 12:38 GMT, 6 October 2012

It's been 20 years since she dazzled in the famous tango scene in Scent Of A Woman.

But English actress Gabrielle Anwar is still turning heads at 42.

The Middlesex-born actress, who is now based in Miami for TV show Burn Notice, topped up her tan in white bikini.

Posted ImageYummy mummy: Burn Notice star Gabrielle Anwar tops up her tan on Miami Beach, Florida

Posted ImageKeeping trim: The Middlesex-born actress follows the Ayurverda principles when it comes to her lifestyle

The mother-of-three strolled along the beach and cooled off by dipping her toes in the Atlantic Ocean.

Nowhere to be seen were Gabrielle's boyfriend Shareef Malnik or her three children.

Looking younger than her 42 years, Gabrielle makes sure she keeps her body in shape by following the Ayurvedic principles.

Posted ImageBusy schedule: Gabrielle has recently finished filming Season 6 of Burn Notice

She said in an interview last year: 'My own personal confidence comes from my inner world. My external self is entirely dependent on that. When I do my fitness exercise program, it is gentle and nourishing. There is no battle with my bulge. There is no battle.'

Gabrielle is mother to 19-year-old daughter Willow from her previous relationship with Craig Sheffer and Hugo and Paisley from her former marriage to John Verea.

Gabrielle, who played Al Pacino's tango partner Donna in the 1992 film, has been dating Shareef - owner of the Forge restaurant in Miami Beach - since April 2010.

Posted ImagePosted ImageSvelte: The actress has an amazing figure after having three children

In more recent years, she has become known for playing former IRA operative Fiona Glenanne in Florida-based TV show Burn Notice.

Last week, Gabrielle tweeted her character was hanging up her heels 'indefinitely' after wrapping her final scenes on Season 6.

She wrote on October 2: 'Last Day of The Burn! Fiona hangs up her heels indefinitely. Wrap Gifts...'

Posted ImageBig-screen star: A young Gabrielle doing the tango with Al Pacino in 1992 film Scent Of A Woman

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz28Wu1HTW8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wish I had the same body at 42 ! Posted Image Oups ! Tooooo late !Posted Image

"Nul ne peut atteindre l'aube sans passer par le chemin de la nuit"

"No one can reach the dawn without going through the night way"

~ Khalil Gibran ~

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved