• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Joy_1611

Joy_1611

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

I just saw the first two episodes of The Starter Wife last weekend on a DirecTV special programing, and I fell in love with the show! I have searched On Demand and the TV Guide for re-runs, but there is absolutly nothing out there for me to be able to catch up. I don't even know how many seasons I am behind, but I would definatly like to find a way to watch all the episodes so that I am up to date when the new season begins.

Can someone please help me out. Thanks.

#2 Jessica5376

Jessica5376

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:21 PM

I just saw the first two episodes of The Starter Wife last weekend on a DirecTV special programing, and I fell in love with the show! I have searched On Demand and the TV Guide for re-runs, but there is absolutly nothing out there for me to be able to catch up. I don't even know how many seasons I am behind, but I would definatly like to find a way to watch all the episodes so that I am up to date when the new season begins.

Can someone please help me out. Thanks.

You can actually watch all the episodes right here online. Just scroll down to where it says "watch complete episodes" near the bottom of the Starter Wife page and all the episodes that have been shown so far as there. Season 2 has not started yet and no one seems to know if it will. I love the show as well and since I do not watch a great deal of television, I am disappointed that the new season has not started.

#3 Joy_1611

Joy_1611

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:25 PM

You can actually watch all the episodes right here online. Just scroll down to where it says "watch complete episodes" near the bottom of the Starter Wife page and all the episodes that have been shown so far as there. Season 2 has not started yet and no one seems to know if it will. I love the show as well and since I do not watch a great deal of television, I am disappointed that the new season has not started.

Thanks for the info. When I saw that the episodes where numbered by increments of 103, 104, 105, etc. I figured I was way behind, but I am happy to know that I can catch up before second season. Thanks agian!

#4 tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:02 AM

You can watch every single starter wife episode on hulu.com, bu typing in starter wife in the search bar, and you'll get every thing that is starter wife, from the movie that started it, to the first season on USA.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved