Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Cliff Notes/Forum Index (links to popular/main threads)

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#241 Doz

Doz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

Thanks for the guidance! I do remember a Which Episode Would You Use etc. thread! Will dig through the thread pages more carefully. "Recruitment" is a great name for such a thread. If I find them, maybe they could be merged... but as Michael says, we'll deal with that later. :)

Hello, just wondering.. this thread sounds fabulous - did anyone find it? Tilly, how did your search go?

I have a friend who has finally said I can show her an ep of BN - but which episode? She saw the pilot and thought Michael was hard and arrogant and fi was wacko (with no redeeming qualities!) eek!!

I came to the show middle of season 2 - and can see if you watched the pilot first you wouldn't have a real picture of what the characters are like - so if I don't choose a great ep for the characters she is going to write off BN prematurely!
Any suggestions? or if we can't find the old threads shall we start a new thread?
Any advice greatly appreciated!! :blink:
Killer Heels...

#242 auroracat

auroracat

I like mine a little toasty!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:12 PM

How about "Hot Spot" from season 2?

#243 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:50 AM

Hi Doz! Just in case you were still looking for the 'Recruitment' threads Tilly mentioned, here are some from last year:

Fun Bringing In New Fans (getting friends hooked)
And then you were Hooked! What season/episode got you hooked?

Personally, my fave epis to introduce the BN gang to others are any of the 1st season, epis 2-9, especially Old Friends (Nate! Jan the Czech Assassin!) & Unpaid Debts (Homer! Virgil!) :)

713siggysmuse.png

#244 Doz

Doz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 03:53 AM

Oh Bless you!! thanks Natasha Fatale.. I was starting to think I should post again or start a thread.. and thanks auroracat for your suggestion!
Killer Heels...

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved