• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 aethiolas

aethiolas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:49 AM

I'm trying to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was younger that I'm almost 99.98% sure was on USA network. The show was mainly about 1 guy but I think he had 2 friends and the main guy was supposed to be very "cool". He was very big on gadgets and things like that in the show and they were all in high school. The only other thing I can remember is that they always done this thing where they would "synchronize watches". I'm fairly certain that when I watched it it came on either before or after the Weird Science tv series. Anyway, I know this isn't many details but I've been racking my brain to remember this and can't find anyone who doesn't look at me like an idiot so I thought this would be the best place to try. Thanks in advance!!!

#2 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

I'm trying to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was younger that I'm almost 99.98% sure was on USA network. The show was mainly about 1 guy but I think he had 2 friends and the main guy was supposed to be very "cool". He was very big on gadgets and things like that in the show and they were all in high school. The only other thing I can remember is that they always done this thing where they would "synchronize watches". I'm fairly certain that when I watched it it came on either before or after the Weird Science tv series. Anyway, I know this isn't many details but I've been racking my brain to remember this and can't find anyone who doesn't look at me like an idiot so I thought this would be the best place to try. Thanks in advance!!!

Hey I read your post and at first thought you meant 'My secret identity' but I dont think that kid and his buddy were labeled 'cool' and I checked it didnt air on UsaNetwork.
But I did find a wikipedia page that lists past/present shows that were broadcasted on USANetwork. Hopefully what you are looking for is on there:
http://en.wikipedia...._by_USA_Network
Peace, Gia

#3 aethiolas

aethiolas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

This show aired probably early to mid 90s I'm thinking. I think the name of the show was the main character's name but I can't be sure. I've looked through that list and nothing rings a bell but that I'm not certain either. Thanks for the try though!

#4 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:05 PM

This show aired probably early to mid 90s I'm thinking. I think the name of the show was the main character's name but I can't be sure. I've looked through that list and nothing rings a bell but that I'm not certain either. Thanks for the try though!

Sorry you couldnt find it. I found one other site that has a listing of 90's tv shows
http://crazyabouttv....ades/1990s.html
and they do include some usanetwork shows: pacific blue even weird science.... maybe it's on there, too.
Anyway good luck, I know how it drives ya nuts trying to remember something, for me it's usually music lyrics :lol:
Peace, Gia

#5 likeadrian

likeadrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:37 AM

Is it Parker Lewis Can't Lose?

Edited by likeadrian, 26 January 2009 - 01:37 AM.

Monk: You know, I'm tired of all these chess metaphors, Patrick. These were two real people, not chess pieces. I think they deserve a little more respect. Although if you insist, checkmate.

#6 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:38 AM

Is it Parker Lewis Can't Lose?

I actually thought that too, but that was 30m show on Fox. I couldnt find where they said it aired on Usa.
Peace, Gia

#7 aethiolas

aethiolas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:05 AM

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! That's def it. I could have sworn I watched it on USA but I could be wrong, no biggie. Either way, now I must some how track down and be able to watch these. Thanks again guys!!

#8 likeadrian

likeadrian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:54 AM

Try a Google search. ;)
Monk: You know, I'm tired of all these chess metaphors, Patrick. These were two real people, not chess pieces. I think they deserve a little more respect. Although if you insist, checkmate.

#9 TANNETCECELY

TANNETCECELY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:56 AM

Advantages of incorporation in Hong Kong

Hong Kong is one of the world's reliable and efficient financial centers. The advantages of no exchange control, sound legal system and efficient transport/communication networks make the incorporation in Hong Kong attractive for international traders. Hong Kong is ranked the freest economy in the world.Hong KongCompany Registration.

Hong Kong Company RegistrationCompany Registration in hong kong. Hong Kong Corporate FormationCorporate Formation/Company Registration.
China Corporate Formation
hong kong Company Registration
Hong Kong Corporate Formation
company set up
Samoa company registration
BVI Company Registration
Hong Kong Company Incorporation
China Trademark Registration
Company RegistrationCompany Registration in hong kong,
Company Registrationin china.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved