• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chocolatecolumbo

chocolatecolumbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 02:46 PM

My sister needs to write a poem (it's a "who am i" poem) and she wanted to write about pineapple. So i wanted to help. Please, does anyone remember some lines from Psych about pineapples. Thanks

Oh, you mean my pilot's license? That's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you, which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked.

#2 Winky_Cutto

Winky_Cutto

TiManiac and Super PsychO

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,919 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:50 PM

My sister needs to write a poem (it's a "who am i" poem) and she wanted to write about pineapple. So i wanted to help. Please, does anyone remember some lines from Psych about pineapples. Thanks

The ones that pop to mind (these quotes are far from exact, thus the references when I can so you can look at the actual wording):
--"Should I cut this up and take it on the road?" (Pilot)
--"This baby is 82% Hawaiian and 100% delicious!" (Scary Sherry)
--"Ohh... pineapple smoothies..." (Umm, early 1st season, possibly second or third episode?)
--The quote in my signature is from an outtake/deleted scene of Shawn (and Gus) of the dead, but I want to say something about pineapples was left in the episode... when Shawn is trying to evade the security cameras and runs into the museum curator girl and puts Gus on mute on his phone...
--He says something when he delivers the pineapple to Chief Vick as a baby gift in Rob-a-Bye Baby

Hope that helps!
@Winky_Cutto on Twitter
TiManiac, Smart Ass, and everyday Rabid Beast Psych-O

#3 chocolatecolumbo

chocolatecolumbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 06:18 PM

thanks for the help

Oh, you mean my pilot's license? That's out back in the Cessna. Or perhaps you're referring to my license to kill. Revoked. Trouble at the Kazakhstan border. I could give you the details but then I'd have to kill you, which I can't do because my license to kill has been revoked.

#4 DeepPoet117

DeepPoet117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

"Wanna split a pineapple?" - Scary Sherry

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved