5289 replies to this topic

#3541 match

match

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

Welcome back Rhoswen and thank you.

The shoot date for this episode is Tuesday March 13th through Thursday March 22nd. Is this a standard shooting schedule?

#3542 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

Welcome back Rhoswen and thank you.

The shoot date for this episode is Tuesday March 13th through Thursday March 22nd. Is this a standard shooting schedule?

Those numbers list 8 shooting days. Normal is 7. Could be a mistake (I have seen 2 other places say they were starting on the 14th). Could be them taking a weekday off in there. Could be taking an extra day to shoot when your star is also directing. Could be some reason I haven't thought of.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#3543 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Here's another casting notice for episode #601. Look out, Fi!: :lol:

BURN NOTICE, Episode 601, "Mixed Messages"
Director: Jeffrey Donovan
Writer: Alfredo Barrios, Jr.
Shoot Dates: 3/13-3/22

[D.B.] 40s, female, an imperious looking prison inmate, usually seen flanked by her two intimidating cronies, the self-appointed "Queen of the cellblock," she wastes no time in making her presence known to the newly arrived Fiona. She's threatening, nasty looking, clearly nobody to mess with, and Fi gives her a wide berth. CO-STAR (2)

Thanks again Rhoswen! Keep 'em coming. :D

When it says "Co-Star" and has the number (2) after it, does that mean this character co-stars in 2 episodes? Sorry if that's a dumb question, just want to get the difference between "Guest Star" and "Co-Star." Thanks!
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#3544 radb

radb

Trigger-happy fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:58 PM

Thanks again Rhoswen! Keep 'em coming. :D

When it says "Co-Star" and has the number (2) after it, does that mean this character co-stars in 2 episodes? Sorry if that's a dumb question, just want to get the difference between "Guest Star" and "Co-Star." Thanks!

I was wondering the same...

Posted Image

#3545 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

I was wondering the same...

Rhoswen can answer this better, I am sure, but here's what I remember:

This came up with the Sam Axe movie. At that time, Rhoswen said the number was the first scene that person appeared in. Looking back at all the numbers in the Sam Axe casting notice, that made sense (the CIA guys, who were fairly late had a 68; the guy interrogating Sam had a 1 and was in the first scene).

I am sure there is SAG significance to Guest Star/Co-Star, but I don't know what it means.

I don't believe the 2 refers to 2 episodes. Those usually say 'recurring guest star.' I swear I remember one saying something might be for 2 episodes, but can't find the example of it right now. I'll keep looking.

#3546 Rhoswen

Rhoswen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

Rhoswen can answer this better, I am sure, but here's what I remember:

This came up with the Sam Axe movie. At that time, Rhoswen said the number was the first scene that person appeared in. Looking back at all the numbers in the Sam Axe casting notice, that made sense (the CIA guys, who were fairly late had a 68; the guy interrogating Sam had a 1 and was in the first scene).

I am sure there is SAG significance to Guest Star/Co-Star, but I don't know what it means.

I don't believe the 2 refers to 2 episodes. Those usually say 'recurring guest star.' I swear I remember one saying something might be for 2 episodes, but can't find the example of it right now. I'll keep looking.

Karendipitee's got it. The (2) in the casting notice means that the character first appears in scene 2. But I don't know what the differences are between Guest Star and Co-Star. I found this article, but I don't know how accurate it is: Link

Edited by Rhoswen, 06 March 2012 - 10:24 PM.

Posted Image

#3547 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

Many thanks, karendipitee and Rhoswen! :D
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#3548 ShortandSweet

ShortandSweet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Thank you so much for the wonderful tidbits of information - feels like the sun peeking out on an overcast day and makes me feel warm all over!

#3549 Axefan

Axefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

ditto from me too, thanks for the spoilers, am so looking forward to the next season. I love the idea of Fiona fighting behind bars, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with at least one client from her time behind bars, I only hope it's not long and she gets written out of jail soon!

#3550 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

There's a tiny bit about BN in E! Spoiler Chat Daily, which really just seems extrapolated from these casting notes.

#3551 Tilly11

Tilly11

Field Operative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

I love that this is looking like a Ficentric episode. Thanks Rhoswen. I beginning to feel like the drought is over!

That makes sense! Fi-centric = Mike-lite, which as I understand it would have to be, for JD to be able to direct and act.

What a great start! :)

643463c4-7f17-4e33-b7f1-c490d83a7863.jpg

Thank You to fanatic174 for this Sig!

#3552 Lucazzy

Lucazzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

Does anyone know how many episodes this season? I think I remember 2 years ago when BN got the double season order that season 6 would have 18 or more episodes, but just want to be sure.

Also, looks like Season 6 Production Thread should be starting soon..should be good.
EDIT: Just found it on Page 2...will be following that thread very closely.

I also sort of think having Fi in prison defeats the purpose of her being put behind bars at all. The entire shock of it at the end of S5 would of been that much better if she was absent for much of S6, otherwise it would have been too predictable that she would be rescued right away.

Edited by Lucazzy, 11 March 2012 - 09:30 PM.

Shows that everyone should watch:

-Burn Notice (Best characters, great acting)
-Breaking Bad (Best character development and excellent acting)
-24 (Master of cliffhanger, thrilling show)
-Prison Break (Similar to 24, massive government conspiracy and that good stuff)
-Lost (Great acting, character development. Great sci-fi show)
-Homeland (Realistic, entertaining thriller)
-Game of Thrones (Fantasy for people that hate fantasy. Awesome actors, well written characters, tons of twists. Read books first!)

#3553 ColleenM

ColleenM

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

Does anyone know how many episodes this season? I think I remember 2 years ago when BN got the double season order that season 6 would have 18 or more episodes, but just want to be sure.

Also, looks like Season 6 Production Thread should be starting soon..should be good.
EDIT: Just found it on Page 2...will be following that thread very closely.

I also sort of think having Fi in prison defeats the purpose of her being put behind bars at all. The entire shock of it at the end of S5 would of been that much better if she was absent for much of S6, otherwise it would have been too predictable that she would be rescued right away.

I'm not understanding what you mean. Her being in prison defeats her being put into prison? Explain please! That being said, a season without Fi would be a huge disappointment. Please - let's not go there. Someday these will be DVDs I always watch and I don't want to hate Season 6! A few episodes with her behind bars is fine but after that - Michael, do your magic! Also - what has happened to Anson? Will he still be around? And Pearce etc.? What's going on there? I hope we see problems solved and not just hear about them after the fact.

#3554 MsSully

MsSully

All Burn Notice, all the time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

I am bumping up this thread with the hope that we might get some new intel soon.

Posted Image

#3555 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

I am bumping up this thread with the hope that we might get some new intel soon.

How about this? Taryn Manning just tweeted that she is heading to Miami for BN. Maybe as the prison chick part that Cat Oxenberg didn't get?

#3556 MsSully

MsSully

All Burn Notice, all the time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

How about this? Taryn Manning just tweeted that she is heading to Miami for BN. Maybe as the prison chick part that Cat Oxenberg didn't get?

OOOH. You are so resourceful!

Posted Image

#3557 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:13 AM

Oooh, some good stuff from HuffPo.

Note, the character descriptions here give them for 602, although the casting notes say 601. We'll see.

#3558 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Well I hope that predicted return date is June not July :o

ETA:My own prediction.. It will return Thursday June 7th. Why you ask? Because The Glades returns on Tuesday June 5th. It just makes sense to have them return the same week. We will see what happens B) :D

Edited by bcmom, 14 March 2012 - 09:24 AM.

Posted Image

#3559 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,558 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Well I hope that predicted return date is June not July :o

ETA:My own prediction.. It will return Thursday June 7th. Why you ask? Because The Glades returns on Tuesday June 5th. It just makes sense to have them return the same week. We will see what happens B) :D

Slightly OT, but where did you hear that about The Glades? It aired on Sunday nights before and there is no date on the A&E site.

#3560 auroracat

auroracat

I like mine a little toasty!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

Since JD was negotiating to direct episode 6-2 and thus they would have to film it first, I am thinking that the casting call really was for the second episode...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved