• Please log in to reply
5289 replies to this topic

#3521 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

OK, local casting notice! Nothing new in it (bikini babes, etc). But it says filming starts March 14, which is a Wednesday. Not sure if that is when it really starts or when they need extras. Hope this means Rhoswen will be around with the real casting notice soon.

Edited by Karendipitee, 17 February 2012 - 12:44 PM.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#3522 cargram

cargram

Fiona, feisty and fabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

OK, local casting notice! Nothing new in it (bikini babes, etc). But it says filming starts March 14, which is a Wednesday. Not sure if that is when it really starts or when they need extras. Hope this means Rhoswen will be around with the real casting notice soon.

Thanks, Karen, it's a start....guess our stars will be back in Miami soon! :)
Posted Image

sig courtesy of AggieThrower30

#3523 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hi, I feel like I have to shamelessly *bump* this back to page 1!! Sincerely, "dying for spoilers!"

Also, does anyone know anything about whether there will be a season 7??
Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#3524 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

Also, does anyone know anything about whether there will be a season 7??

There has been no announcement about future seasons yet and based on prior season announcements, I don't think there will be any news until they decide to announce it. This type of news tends not to leak.

#3525 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

Thanks karendip! I get curious as I imagine it may be difficult writing S6 without knowing if there will be a next season. I know we certainly hope there will be, but I am also a realist and understand all good things must come to an end. And fortunately, when and if they do for BN, I trust our great writers to do it justice at the end. ;)

OT, Happy spring training to you and the Mets!!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3526 MsSully

MsSully

All Burn Notice, all the time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

I am bumping this up with the hope, no, prayer, no, wish, no, request that we soon will get some spoilers. We need some Miami to fight off this cold!

Posted Image

#3527 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:28 PM

I can put this in Spoilers now that it comes with video. Kristanna Loken will be back as Rebecca. I had seen tweets about her talking about this at an Oscar party and mentioned it in the Spec thread, but now it's on video. No real detail, and she says FBI, not CIA, so I'm assuming she has that wrong.

#3528 USAfanatic1744

USAfanatic1744

"Plenty of Muscle"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

I can put this in Spoilers now that it comes with video. Kristanna Loken will be back as Rebecca. I had seen tweets about her talking about this at an Oscar party and mentioned it in the Spec thread, but now it's on video. No real detail, and she says FBI, not CIA, so I'm assuming she has that wrong.

Kristanna said: "she's an undercover FBI agent; she may have a few sides to her." Maybe she really is an undercover agent working as a CIA agent to to take down Anson Fullerton. I know it's a stretch, but that certainly would be a major surprise and I think we're going to have quite a few surprises in season six.
Should I have placed my post in the Speculation Thread?

#3529 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:33 PM

Kristanna said: "she's an undercover FBI agent; she may have a few sides to her." Maybe she really is an undercover agent working as a CIA agent to to take down Anson Fullerton. I know it's a stretch, but that certainly would be a major surprise and I think we're going to have quite a few surprises in season six.
Should I have placed my post in the Speculation Thread?

Oh, that's a possibility. Hmm. If you want to discuss that as an idea, then probably post in Speculations, since we have no other concrete spoiler info to go with that idea now. :(

#3530 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Double posting to add: It looks like Seth Peterson is on Twitter. I asked him to tweet a photo and he did and I can't find the photo on an image search, so I think it's him or an imposter who gets Christmas cards from him. ;)

Anyway, he tweeted that Nate would be back. "Burn Notice called. Nate lives on!"

#3531 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hooray that Nate will be back!! :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3532 MsSully

MsSully

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hurray!!!!!!

I live for those little Bro digs to Michael....

YES! Love to meet the family too!

Posted Image

#3533 MsSully

MsSully

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

Rhoswen, where are you???? We need a fix!

Posted Image

#3534 auroracat

auroracat

I like mine a little toasty!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

I've been keeping an eye out over on the BN imdb page because sometimes she posts over there when she is having trouble getting signed in here - haven't seen anything there yet.

#3535 Rhoswen

Rhoswen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Here I am :)

Hi, everyone. Sorry to keep everyone in such suspense - I honestly didn't mean to, I promise; I just got this info today. Enjoy!:

BURN NOTICE, Episode 601, "Mixed Messages"
Director: Jeffrey Donovan
Writer: Alfredo Barrios, Jr.
Shoot Dates: 3/13-3/22

[RAFAEL MONTERO] 30s, Latino, high-roller in the Mexican cartel, powerful, violent and psychotic. MONTERO likes his steaks like he likes his cops: bloody. As a high-ranking security officer in the Mexican drug cartel, Montero enjoys a pretty luxurious life... when he's not murdering DEA officers or arranging cocaine shipments. Unpredictable and even a little insane, Montero is prone to going off the rails. He's also desperate to please his superior, Don Augusto, a cartel boss who quickly disposes of those who disappoint him. Paranoid and bloodthirsty, Montero doesn't always act according to logic, which means he's a very dangerous man to work with. GUEST STAR

[NICOLE DONESKI] 30s, a street smart but sensitive inmate, a friend and confidante to Fiona. Not necessarily a badass rough-n-tumble type, it's easy to see how NICOLE could have ended up as a soccer mom instead of a prisoner. But Nicole has been in prison long enough to know how the system works; she's sly and observant and, most importantly, careful. She made a few missteps early in her career as a prisoner and she has the scars to prove it. Now, she tries to keep a low profile and get her work done and, when she can offer a little helpful advice to the newbies, she does. Although Nicole comes across as sensitive and even friendly, she's ultimately a survivalist and Fiona sees that, when push comes to shove, Nicole will do whatever it takes to survive the system. GUEST STAR
Posted Image

#3536 MsSully

MsSully

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

welcome back!!!! We have been anticipating your arrival with baited breathe! Good to see you!

Hi, everyone. Sorry to keep everyone in such suspense - I honestly didn't mean to, I promise; I just got this info today. Enjoy!:

[RAFAEL MONTERO] 30s, Latino, high-roller in the Mexican cartel, powerful, violent and psychotic. MONTERO likes his steaks like he likes his cops: bloody. As a high-ranking security officer in the Mexican drug cartel, Montero enjoys a pretty luxurious life... when he's not murdering DEA officers or arranging cocaine shipments. Unpredictable and even a little insane, Montero is prone to going off the rails. He's also desperate to please his superior, Don Augusto, a cartel boss who quickly disposes of those who disappoint him. Paranoid and bloodthirsty, Montero doesn't always act according to logic, which means he's a very dangerous man to work with. GUEST STAR

[NICOLE DONESKI] 30s, a street smart but sensitive inmate, a friend and confidante to Fiona. Not necessarily a badass rough-n-tumble type, it's easy to see how NICOLE could have ended up as a soccer mom instead of a prisoner. But Nicole has been in prison long enough to know how the system works; she's sly and observant and, most importantly, careful. She made a few missteps early in her career as a prisoner and she has the scars to prove it. Now, she tries to keep a low profile and get her work done and, when she can offer a little helpful advice to the newbies, she does. Although Nicole comes across as sensitive and even friendly, she's ultimately a survivalist and Fiona sees that, when push comes to shove, Nicole will do whatever it takes to survive the system. GUEST STAR

Posted Image

#3537 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:06 PM

Yay! So glad to see this, Rhoswen! Thanks a million! :)

#3538 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

Rhoswen! Great to see you! Thanks for the intel. Hmmm, so Fi's still in jail and makes a friend... :unsure: June, where are you??? B)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3539 Rhoswen

Rhoswen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

Here's another casting notice for episode #601. Look out, Fi!:

[D.B.] 40s, female, an imperious looking prison inmate, usually seen flanked by her two intimidating cronies, the self-appointed "Queen of the cellblock," she wastes no time in making her presence known to the newly arrived Fiona. She's threatening, nasty looking, clearly nobody to mess with, and Fi gives her a wide berth. CO-STAR (2)
Posted Image

#3540 MsSully

MsSully

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Here's another casting notice for episode #601. Look out, Fi!:

[D.B.] 40s, female, an imperious looking prison inmate, usually seen flanked by her two intimidating cronies, the self-appointed "Queen of the cellblock," she wastes no time in making her presence known to the newly arrived Fiona. She's threatening, nasty looking, clearly nobody to mess with, and Fi gives her a wide berth. CO-STAR (2)

I love that this is looking like a Ficentric episode. Thanks Rhoswen. I beginning to feel like the drought is over!

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved