Samfrench25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

Enjoy guys

http://uk.youtube.co...feature=related

Frenchy

Edited by NatashaFatale, 29 November 2012 - 11:38 PM.
To add tags

Frenchy Xx

#2 csi24

csi24

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:01 PM

Enjoy guys

http://uk.youtube.co...feature=related

Frenchy

Frenchy you come through again my friend!

Thanks again
Posted Image

#3 kusa23

kusa23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:01 PM

Cool, but what the heck is 'superchannel'?

this one was the next up for viewing...may have already been posted,but worth a look....

KA23 B)

Always Do the Best You Can with What You've Got!
Expect The Unexpected, And You Won't Be Disappointed....

#4 ILYOLIVIA

ILYOLIVIA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:06 PM

Someone already posted this video but this is the quickest way to get to it.

Posted Image

Nikita, Bones, NCIS, NCIS LA, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles,
Fringe, Eureka, Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Chuck, The Cape, Community,
Burn Notice, Psych, Leverage, Monk, The Mentalist, Firefly, The Office,
Warehouse 13, Criminal Minds, The Event, Stargate, Veronica Mars,
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Covert Affairs

oh my!

#5 Samfrench25

Samfrench25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

Someone already posted this video but this is the quickest way to get to it.

Apologies Olivia I didn't realise. Lol
Frenchy

Frenchy Xx

#6 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

that promo vid was so totally fun! thanks, Frenchy!

713siggysmuse.png

#7 FiRocks

FiRocks
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

OK thank God, I thought I was having one of those moments when all the promos started to blend or something. I think Gia, maybe, posted the link last week. I remember commenting on the
Spoiler:
"HI! I'm your spy!"
moment.

#8 kusa23

kusa23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:04 AM

There were alot of promos today during Psych and Monk...

I, of course, adored the Sam montage (though I wish they let him say more than stuff about 'beer'...I mean, ok, pretty prevalent (that and mojitos :lol:) but only having Sam talk about beer is like saying all Chris Farley could play was the fat dumb guy (ever see the Olympic one with him on Ice Skates? Not Scott Hamilton, but pretty fab!!!!! I'm afraid to even get out there without DOUBLE BLADES!!!! ).

NTL, it was there,,,,and he looked GREAT!!!!! :D

KA23 B)

Always Do the Best You Can with What You've Got!
Expect The Unexpected, And You Won't Be Disappointed....

#9 jlove15

jlove15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 12:37 AM

thanks so much!
Guns make you stupid, duct tape makes you smart.

I can change your story or end it.

Brushes with death, are like snow flakes. Each one is unique, and icy cold.

Let me tell you a story....

The one that you love is closer than you think

#10 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:00 PM

Thanks for posting this, Frenchy - apparently I missed Giaís posting of this promo clip and I hadnít seen it yet... (thank you for posting it as well, Gia!)

Favorite moments:
Spoiler:
Michael Westen: I have to go kidnap an explosives expert.
Sam: Good luck with that.

I love Bruce Campbellís delivery of that line! Heís said it throughout the entire series, to the point where Iíve actually picked up the phrase and the tone of voice in which he says it and Iíve plunked it into conversations, lol. I also was happy to see the appearance of Seymour. And that clip of Michael in an animated chatty ďAvon callingĒ tone of voice going, ďHi! Iím your spy!Ē -- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

#11 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:42 PM

Thanks for posting this, Frenchy - apparently I missed Gia's posting of this promo clip and I hadn't seen it yet... (thank you for posting it as well, Gia!)

Favorite moments:

Spoiler:
Michael Westen: I have to go kidnap an explosives expert.
Sam: Good luck with that.

I love Bruce Campbell's delivery of that line! He's said it throughout the entire series, to the point where I've actually picked up the phrase and the tone of voice in which he says it and I've plunked it into conversations, lol. I also was happy to see the appearance of Seymour. And that clip of Michael in an animated chatty "Avon calling" tone of voice going, "Hi! I'm your spy!" -- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your welcome, no biggy, Frenchy was smart in putting it in a new thread!! love that we are all so excited!! :D
Ya, kusa, I too saw the BC promo and was cracking up. I posted that in the other thread of frenchy's .... the new promos yeah thread.

and to Phi:
Spoiler:
I love that Seymour! is back!!! and still wacky!!! LOL!
and you cracked me up with the 'avon calling' voice!!! very good description!
Peace, Gia

Edited by LGia19, 25 January 2009 - 12:44 PM.

#12 FiRocks

FiRocks
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:56 PM

ITA with Gia, it's good that the promo is back on page one, since a lot of stuff has been bumped back to page, oh, 80 or so.
I LOVE the
Spoiler:
"HI! I'm your spy!"
moment, there's something so manic in his delivery you know? I am oh, so curious, to what else is going on in that episode that makes Michael talk to the guy that way.

#13 Samfrench25

Samfrench25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 07:08 PM

Your welcome, no biggy, Frenchy was smart in putting it in a new thread!! love that we are all so excited!! :D
Ya, kusa, I too saw the BC promo and was cracking up. I posted that in the other thread of frenchy's .... the new promos yeah thread.

and to Phi:

Spoiler:
I love that Seymour! is back!!! and still wacky!!! LOL!
and you cracked me up with the 'avon calling' voice!!! very good description!
Peace, Gia

Thanx Gia getting a bit nervous coming on here and posting at the moment as the newbies dont seem very welcome, might I suggest a sticky thread for spoilers as it's hard to know what people have already seen.
Frenchy

Frenchy Xx

#14 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

Thanx Gia getting a bit nervous coming on here and posting at the moment as the newbies dont seem very welcome, might I suggest a sticky thread for spoilers as it's hard to know what people have already seen.
Frenchy

Oh please dont be nervous! I was so hoping that wouldnt happen, that's why I bumped up the welcome new members thread! (I sent you a pm too :) )
Uh question, by sticky thread, do you mean a permanent thread at the top? Because I dont know how to do that... if we are speaking of technical computer stuff on here -well I am a newbie regarding that :lol:
Maybe Firocks or Philippa knows how to go about doing that ...
and please you are WELCOME Here!!! Love to all on here!!
Posted Image
Peace, Gia

Edited by LGia19, 25 January 2009 - 08:38 PM.

#15 Samfrench25

Samfrench25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

Oh please dont be nervous! I was so hoping that wouldnt happen, that's why I bumped up the welcome new members thread! (I sent you a pm too :) )
Uh question, by sticky thread, do you mean a permanent thread at the top? Because I dont know how to do that... if we are speaking of technical computer stuff on here -well I am a newbie regarding that :lol:
Maybe Firocks or Philippa knows how to go about doing that ...
and please you are WELCOME Here!!! Love to all on here!!
Posted Image
Peace, Gia

Hey yeah thanx for the Pm, um yeah i notice some of the posts are pinned maybe a spoiler thread of this nature at the top of the board. Cheers.
Frenchy

Frenchy Xx

#16 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:34 PM

Frenchy

Frenchy, in all honesty, I have sincerely tried as best as I could to welcome new members to the Burn Notice community. I have left multiple messages on the "welcome new members" thread (as this is where I would hope that new members would drop in and say hello, as you yourself did recently). I have done the very best I can to reach out to as many people as I've run into on the forum as well, but I confess to being a bit overwhelmed by the number of new threads (and I am certain that I have missed threads along the way). Many of the threads that have been posted recently, I don't have anything to contribute or add to the discussion. It isn't a matter of ignoring new members, but rather I have only a certain amount of time to devote to this forum and I prefer to focus on things where I feel I have something of value to contribute to a given discussion, that's all. Some things I don't know anything about, so I don't post to those threads. (i.e., I haven't entered any of the BN contests and I don't know about how to play the BN games, so I don't have anything to contribute to those discussions, you know?) I honestly feel I have done the best I can -- and so has Gia, by the way (who indeed did bump the "welcome new members" thread today). I was grateful for that, Gia, as I'd wanted to bump it myself this morning but I was beginning to feel like a pest for bumping the thread repeatedly. But you know what? If that's what it takes to keep the thread perpetually on page 1, for me to be the only person posting in that thread, then I'm willing to do it.

I want to say one last thing about this, should there be any members who have recently joined and are interested in my story. I lurked on this forum for four weeks before I decided to become a member. Once I became a member I made a decision not to create any new topics at first, as I wanted to become familiar with the Burn Notice forum by easing into it. I wanted to get to know the people who were members of this community and likewise give them an opportunity to get to know me -- so I posted in a variety of threads that were of interest to me (I found a lot of topics to be of interest, so this wasn't difficult by any stretch). What I found was that the members who post here have interests that are multiple and varied. Some members I only see in certain areas of the forum; other members I see in many places on the forum. I guess what I'm saying is that as a new member, I found it useful to "mingle" with as many different people as my time and interests allowed. I'm not saying my approach is the only approach; that people should only post after they've been lurking for a certain amount of time. I just wanted to share my own story to illustrate a point: that it takes time and effort to get to know people in a community (be it online or "in real life"). Not everyone within a community shares the same interests. Not everyone is as extroverted -- some prefer to be a bit more reserved. And that's absolutely *fine*. All I'm saying is that when you're first starting out in a community such as this, it's helpful to drop in on discussions and shares thoughts on the show and get to know the members in the community. People are friendly but there needs to be reaching out from both newer members and veterans.

And thank you for your succinctness and your kindness, Gia. I appreciate everything you bring to this forum, especially your peace mentality. It is muchly appreciated. As for the "pinned" topic/sticky post -- I actually drew up a list of topics that I would like to see pinned to the top of the page. I think one of us would have to contact Admin, as none of us has the ability to post a sticky. Bubba might have been able to do that, but as we have heard he is going to be offline for an undetermined period of time. I can try to PM admin and see what they say, however. I will let you know what I find out.

Welcome to the BN community, one and all. :)

ETA: and Frenchy? I personally feel that if a topic says "new promo" or "preview clip" that it should be clear to those who click on the topic that there *will* be spoilers involved. However, that isn't always the case -- this is why I either will warn about spoilers in threads such as these, or I will use the spoiler function if others have used it. So even though I personally do not feel spoilers are necessary in this instance, I do it as a courtesy and out of respect to those who see things differently than I in this regard. I know this probably only makes things seem more confusing...sorry about that. Just wanted to add my own take on the spoilers thing. 'kay, end of tome-a-palooza, I promise! :)

Edited by PhilippaConnors, 25 January 2009 - 09:40 PM.

Posted Image

#17 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

And thank you for your succinctness and your kindness, Gia. I appreciate everything you bring to this forum, especially your peace mentality. It is muchly appreciated. As for the "pinned" topic/sticky post -- I actually drew up a list of topics that I would like to see pinned to the top of the page. I think one of us would have to contact Admin, as none of us has the ability to post a sticky. Bubba might have been able to do that, but as we have heard he is going to be offline for an undetermined period of time. I can try to PM admin and see what they say, however. I will let you know what I find out.

Welcome to the BN community, one and all. :)

ETA: and Frenchy? I personally feel that if a topic says "new promo" or "preview clip" that it should be clear to those who click on the topic that there *will* be spoilers involved. However, that isn't always the case -- this is why I either will warn about spoilers in threads such as these, or I will use the spoiler function if others have used it. So even though I personally do not feel spoilers are necessary in this instance, I do it as a courtesy and out of respect to those who see things differently than I in this regard. I know this probably only makes things seem more confusing...sorry about that. Just wanted to add my own take on the spoilers thing. 'kay, end of tome-a-palooza, I promise! :)

Thank you Phi, you are always so kind and thoughtful. I always value your posts, because you explain things thoroughly and clearly with much respect.
Regarding the sticky threads/pinned threads - I looked around. It does appear it has to be up to Admin. I was wondering though, would they really want us to have a permanent spoiler thread?? Wouldn't that be them showing their hand- so to speak? LOL! And yes Bubba is sorely missed! Hopefully he will come back in the future.
Regarding promos-- over on youtube there seems to be a whole lot now!!! Yeah!!!
Peace, Gia

#18 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Thank you Phi, you are always so kind and thoughtful. I always value your posts, because you explain things thoroughly and clearly with much respect.
Peace, Gia

Thank you, Gia. I feel exactly the same way about you. :) I feel a little helpless at this point regarding this whole situation...I don't really know what else I can do other than contribute to this community in a way in which I would wish to be treated -- with respect and consideration and thoughtfulness -- and then hope that there are enough people out there who feel the same way.

Again -- to those who love Burn Notice, if you love this show then please consider joining the forum and making contributions that share the love. I think I speak for both Gia and myself when I say we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you.

Thanks again, Gia! You're the best. :wub:
Posted Image

#19 FiRocks

FiRocks
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hey Samfrench as long as you're not creating yet another "Fi needs to eat" thread you're totally OK in my book! Thanks for all the great clips and links you bought here, I'm not sure but I think it was you who turned me out and turned me into a spoiler ho! ;)

#20 Samfrench25

Samfrench25

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

Enjoy

http://spoilertv.blo...bel/Burn Notice

Is it thursday yet?
Frenchy

Frenchy Xx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Spoilers

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved