• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 datadog

datadog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

Love the arts & crafts gold of Monk's living room in season 7. How will I find the information about brand and color used?

#2 frenchclem59

frenchclem59

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:21 AM

I in my bedroom I owe changed the wallpaper and I would like to put that of the Adrian but I do not know which is the colour of Adrian's wallpaper
Can you help me for the colour's wallpaper of the Adrian' bedroom?
Yes we can
My youtube's channel: http://www.youtube.c...ser/Clemfan1989

Natalie: Look at you
LOOK AT YOU!!
Adrian: Natalie stop it
Natalie:Look at you

#3 tyohnka

tyohnka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:00 PM

How about all the colors in the house? I just purchased a prairie-style home that would look darling in those colors, but am having problems finding similar colors on my own.... Can the show supply that set information?

#4 Jiana

Jiana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:40 PM

Well, one way to find out would be to take screen captures of scenes that show the color you want in several different lights, pick the one (or ones) you think is closest to the actual paint color, crop anything unnecessary so as not to waste printer ink, print it out and take it to someplace that sells paint. They'll have tons of paint chips (those little strips of cardboard that show the different colors of paint) that you can compare and find one that's closest to what you're looking for. It probably won't be exact, but I bet it'll be pretty darn close.
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.

#5 tyohnka

tyohnka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

Well, one way to find out would be to take screen captures of scenes that show the color you want in several different lights, pick the one (or ones) you think is closest to the actual paint color, crop anything unnecessary so as not to waste printer ink, print it out and take it to someplace that sells paint. They'll have tons of paint chips (those little strips of cardboard that show the different colors of paint) that you can compare and find one that's closest to what you're looking for. It probably won't be exact, but I bet it'll be pretty darn close.

Well, thanks, Jiana - but I was looking for something simpler and more accurate. You know, like the actual paint colors from the set painters?

#6 emtparamedic2000

emtparamedic2000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

All Benjamin Moore Colors:

Ext. Hallway (2140-50) "Gray Horse" Flat
Int. Hallway (HC-29) "Dunmore Cream" Eggshell
Dining Room (HC-149) "Buxton Blue" Eggshell

Living Room (HC-22) "Blair Gold" Eggshell
(http://ak1.polyvorei...id/27388016.jpg)

Bedroom (HC-149) "Buxton Blue" Eggshell
Kitchen (HC-9) "Chestertown Buff" Satin
Bathroom (Mix of HC-3 & HC-2) Semi Gloss
All of the Trim Throughout (OC-39) "Timid White" Semi Gloss

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved