• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 bennmd

bennmd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:30 PM

The Old Kenny was too annoying and awful to actually believe Molly would have been married and in love with him. The new Kenny brings the necessary charm to the role. It creates the tension between Molly and Kenny in which they have the simultaneous love/hate relationship. Kenny is one of my favorite characters because there's a part of me rooting for the good guy inside of him that gets buried under his foolish boyish ways. Molly's ex needed to be hotter than the first Kenny... there was nothing likable about him and thats boring, the new Kenny has more depth with both good and bad attributes. He's no longer just your stereotypical jerk of an ex, which draws me into the show more and more.

Edited by bennmd, 07 December 2008 - 11:32 PM.

#2 bennmd

bennmd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

Plus the New Kenny is hilarious.  He brings much more humor, whereas the Old Kenny was too horrible to be funny.

#3 HeidiBR

HeidiBR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

I totally agree I LOVE the new Kenny!! I can see Molly being in love with him and marrying him unlike the old Kenny, no way she would have been with him. He is such a cutie and is so funny!!

#4 Dorianne

Dorianne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

I so agree! I really love the new Kenny too.

#5 TheLearningGirl

TheLearningGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

I love new Kenny too! He's super kyoot, and not nearly as much of a jacka$$ as old Kenny. I might actually be rooting for a reunion between Kenny and Molly. Although, old Kenny played his character perfectly! I love him in House.

#6 joym13

joym13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:18 PM

I never saw the mini-series, so he's the only Kenny I know, and I think he's funny!

#7 Carmella

Carmella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

The new Kenny makes the show a lot more enjoyable. He is able to reach the wide range of personality that the character needs. I can not wait until season 2 begins!

#8 Uhuragirl

Uhuragirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:03 PM

I like the new Kenny. He is very believable and it's easy to see why Molly fell in love with him. He also does the humor really well.

#9 armcandyla

armcandyla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

Me too. Although I know lots of women that would have married the "old" Kenny just to try to fix him :rolleyes:
armcandyla

#10 artey

artey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

The new Kenny is great. He has charisma, like-ability, and the ability to laugh at himself. I am all for the new Kenny. However, the first Kenny played that side of the character extremely well. Think about it. Who better to hate than the first Kenny? Who better for Molly to leave/rebuild/start over again without than the first Kenny? He was a villain, indeed. He may not fit the description of the Hollywood hunk we've come to dream about, but, does anyone remember the flashback to the original Molly? She was not exactly the sexy siren we see on the screen in the first and second seasons! In fact, she was depicted as average and scraggly. So, why be so hard on the first Kenny? (i actually had a boyfriend who looks like the first Kenny. He was the nicest guy of all. it was disturbing to see a "look-a-like" be so evil!) The casting changes make us happy, so let us move on as did the show. Enjoy!

#11 biff

biff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:21 AM

:blink: The new Kenny really comes across as the typical sleazy Hollywood studio executive weasel.

#12 tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:37 AM

I have figured out who the old Kenny is, and he played by the guy who plays Taulb in House now. I don't know if I spelled that characters name right, but I do know that he is in House now as one of the team members for House.

#13 chrisuk

chrisuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:46 AM

Designer Christian Louboutin UK Shoes At Great Prices. Shop for Christian louboutin shoes. discount Christian Louboutin shoes available at
www.christian-louboutins-uk.net

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved