• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ShaiHulud

ShaiHulud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

1. this is probably a silly question, but has he always had an insane case of OCD, or was it just caused by Turdy's death?

2. Do you think he will ever find romance again?

3. in how many episodes has he had a potential love interest (I think I've seen two, but are there more)?

4. this isn't related to Monk so much as Dr. Kroeger---did he leave the show prior to his death, or did he die, then they had to replace him? And if he died without leaving the show beforehand, how did they explain his exit (I can't remember how they explained his exit). Did they actually have Dr. Kroeger die, or did they have him just quit or retire (or did they have him commit suicide because he couldn't stand Monk anymore)?

5. did they ever find out any info about Trudy's killer when they went to Manhattan?

Thanks for your answers.

#2 monkisflippinawesome100

monkisflippinawesome100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:08 PM

1. this is probably a silly question, but has he always had an insane case of OCD, or was it just caused by Turdy's death?

3. in how many episodes has he had a potential love interest (I think I've seen two, but are there more)?

4. this isn't related to Monk so much as Dr. Kroeger---did he leave the show prior to his death, or did he die, then they had to replace him? And if he died without leaving the show beforehand, how did they explain his exit (I can't remember how they explained his exit). Did they actually have Dr. Kroeger die, or did they have him just quit or retire (or did they have him commit suicide because he couldn't stand Monk anymore)?

5. did they ever find out any info about Trudy's killer when they went to Manhattan?

Thanks for your answers.

1) always, just kinda solved by her
2)no, 'cept 4 maybe Natalie
3)4, 1 was against his will (Mr. monk bumps his head)
4)he died, they explained it as a heart attack one day after Adrian saw him in the store
5)not really

Im glad if this helps!

Edited by monkisflippinawesome100, 30 October 2008 - 08:08 PM.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The snows that burn away like tears of God reveal the world anew. We are reborn. Nothing is lost forever."

Isn't he just delicious?

#3 ShaiHulud

ShaiHulud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:18 PM

4)he died, they explained it as a heart attack one day after Adrian saw him in the store
5)not really

Im glad if this helps!

Aww, that's so sad that they had Kroeger die...and that he died in the same way the actor died...I really loved Dr. Kroeger. He really seemed like a REAL therapist (I go to a therapist, so I have some sort of idea).

#4 CrystalSmith

CrystalSmith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

1. this is probably a silly question, but has he always had an insane case of OCD, or was it just caused by Trudy's death?

Thanks for your answers.

1.) He's always had issues. Trudy's death made them bigger.

2.) I think he's branching out. (Leyla) so it's possible. We'll see. (TPTB have already said nix to Monk/Nat- but people can dream.)

3.) He had some bouts with potential "romance" in Other Woman, Blackout, Little Monk, and Falls in Love so far. We'll see what happens.

5.) They got the piece of the puzzle about the six fingered man (who had something to do w/ Trudy's death, but wasn't the one who orchastrated it.) in Manhattan.

Keep postin' those questions!!!!

Edited by CrystalSmith, 30 October 2008 - 09:03 PM.

"Me fail English. That's unpossible!" - Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons

"No. They're not. No, never going there. Certainly not going there in the books. I don't think Andy has any intention of going there in the series either. I don't think he did with Sharona either."
-Lee Goldberg on MFP when asked if there were seeds of romance in the Monk/Natalie relationship.

"Well, Natalie is affectionate. Sharona never was. Nataile will hug Monk, she'll kiss him, she'll caress him, she'll take his hand. She treats him like a loving brother. Not as...you know he's still Mr. Monk, she still refers to him as Mr. Monk, but she has an enormous amount of tenderness toward him that Sharona may have kind of hidden in abrasiveness. But it's not sexual and it's not romantic. I still believe that Natalie has grown to love Monk, but as you love an irritating brother or step sibling."
-From MFP interview with Lee Goldberg, Monk series writer and author of Monk novels, when asked why some fans see romance when it's not there.

#5 quinfran

quinfran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:40 AM

5)not really

Im glad if this helps!

For # 2-Natalie never. Maybe someone but I doubt it.

#6 monkisflippinawesome100

monkisflippinawesome100

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

I think I really know that wont happen, I just said that as a wish. Maybe it's more sensible to say yes, but I'm not sure when, but deffietly with a very compassionate person
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"The snows that burn away like tears of God reveal the world anew. We are reborn. Nothing is lost forever."

Isn't he just delicious?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved