http://www.usanetwor...siesarafaq.html

USANetwork.com Admin

#22 tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:55 AM

I don't know why such a good character, like Kenny, needed to be so changed like he did. In the first mini-movie thing that was made about it, Kenny was like a normal guy in the country, and Molly could tollerate it more, I think, and now it's harder for her to tollerate him, because he isn't the same person that he was when it was first on.

#23 Ana

Ana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:34 PM

I dont agree with any of you I think the change was great. Old Kenny out and New better kenny in. and I love the show and i hope there is more to come :)

#24 csmc

csmc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:12 AM

I'm half way through watching the first episode of The Starter Wife (thank you, TiVO) and I'm contemplating not even finishing. The new Kenny is awful!!!

I'm sure he's not a terrible actor in his own right, but he is completely wrong for the role and not at all believable as a former Hollywood executive. Thus far he's displayed no backbone whatsoever...I just cringe whenever I see him in a scene. Peter Jacobson has a great gig on House now, and I do love him as an actor, but is it really that hard to find another nebbishy, balding, not-so-tall guy? Seriously.

Without the counterpoint of an appropriate ex-husband, the whole Starter Wife concept is kind of stupid. Poor Debra Messing. What a disappointment.

You know, I hated the new Kenny at first, too! He was to cute, and likable. The old Kenny was a man that any woman would love to hate! Then again, this new guy, holds something new and funny. He's taking the character of Kenny and making it his own, and bringng in a new perspective. As in everyone makes mistakes, but that doesn't make everyone bad. Went through a massive period of stupidity, and sad for him got his head out of his butt to late. Watching Molly's forgiveness and tolerance of his craziness, is refreshing, and hopeful. The fact that they are becoming friend, if not lovers, well.....it give hope to any woman whose been put through a lot of BS by someone they love. There really are still happy endings, even on TV!

#25 isoron

isoron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

You know, I hated the new Kenny at first, too! He was to cute, and likable. The old Kenny was a man that any woman would love to hate! Then again, this new guy, holds something new and funny. He's taking the character of Kenny and making it his own, and bringng in a new perspective. As in everyone makes mistakes, but that doesn't make everyone bad. Went through a massive period of stupidity, and sad for him got his head out of his butt to late. Watching Molly's forgiveness and tolerance of his craziness, is refreshing, and hopeful. The fact that they are becoming friend, if not lovers, well.....it give hope to any woman whose been put through a lot of BS by someone they love. There really are still happy endings, even on TV!

Agree the new Kenny is a breath of fresh air! Quite frankly , I find new Kenny to be a little less weird than Molly.

#26 UWSPR

UWSPR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

I actually ran into Peter recently in my NYC neighborhood and shared my sentiments with him that I missed him from the show. He was very humble and appreciative. Funny because in person - he was nothing like the sleazy Kenny he portrayed so well. So he must be a really super actor.

I'm half way through watching the first episode of The Starter Wife (thank you, TiVO) and I'm contemplating not even finishing. The new Kenny is awful!!!

I'm sure he's not a terrible actor in his own right, but he is completely wrong for the role and not at all believable as a former Hollywood executive. Thus far he's displayed no backbone whatsoever...I just cringe whenever I see him in a scene. Peter Jacobson has a great gig on House now, and I do love him as an actor, but is it really that hard to find another nebbishy, balding, not-so-tall guy? Seriously.

Without the counterpoint of an appropriate ex-husband, the whole Starter Wife concept is kind of stupid. Poor Debra Messing. What a disappointment.

#27 tiggergirl19

tiggergirl19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 06:09 AM

The old Kenny is now on House, as Taulb, but i don't know where the new Kenny came from. I think that it's strange to make one character to be skinner than he/she was before.

#28 newport

newport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

Oh, I prefer the new Kenny, the old Kenny was too sleezy. I don't think Molly would have fallen for such a sleeze ball, she's too smart. But new Kenny is very likeable, which makes him a different kind of sleeze ball!
Yet, it is odd when a character is changed. I'm glad I started watching with the New Kenny. Saw the old kenny while watching an old episode, he's a better fit on House.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved