Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

How did RAW leaving affect your USA viewing?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheHurricane

TheHurricane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:50 PM

The board is up and October 3 is the date. WWE RAW is on the way back. Seeing this board made me think that my USA viewing took a huge drop after RAW left and I think the last thing I watched regularly outside of WWE was Pacific Blue. Personally I am rather interested to see if this will "bring me back" to USA so to speak (although I'm still not going to be watching tennis or the dog show).

So to all of you I ask the question above.

#2 kristian

kristian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:29 AM

no affect whatsoever...whether raw was on this network or on spiketv, if there were interesting programs i still watched it.

although, i would have preferred raw to stay on spiketv and smackdown to switch to usa. smackdown is on upn as of now and i don't get that station...damn stupid dish company, i must really change to cable.

#3 DTCutting

DTCutting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 11:43 AM

Quote:

I think the last thing I watched regularly outside of WWE was Pacific Blue.

Pacific Blue was a great show & should be brought back too.

#4 Teriyaki

Teriyaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 01:46 PM

The only show I've ever watched on USA other than pro wrestling is "G vs E", which they burried.

I'm simply not interested in seeing reruns of Xena, Hercules and Walker Texas Ranger, which is what was on USA every time I flipped through the channels for the past 10 years.

#5 oldschoolb

oldschoolb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 02:06 PM

Quote:

The board is up and October 3 is the date. WWE RAW is on the way back. Seeing this board made me think that my USA viewing took a huge drop after RAW left and I think the last thing I watched regularly outside of WWE was Pacific Blue. Personally I am rather interested to see if this will "bring me back" to USA so to speak (although I'm still not going to be watching tennis or the dog show).

Actually, ratings had strong staying power on SPIKE until the quality of the programming started falling. Change in ratings was negligible at that point.

#6 iLLer

iLLer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:28 PM

Well, to put it bluntly.. I'll be watching USA come October.

#7 POWERade

POWERade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 09:46 PM

Quote:

The last thing, other than WWF, I watched regularly on USA was Highlander:The Series.

When both of those were gone, I only veeerry rarely put it on USA.

But I'm glad WWE is going HOME to USA.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved