Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Burn Notice Chase Durer Wristwatch - Interested in a bulk buy?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 05:11 PM

Fellow Burn Notice Fans

I am a watch distributor based in Houston and have just added Chase Durer to our clients. Just curious if there are enough people here who would like to get Michaels's Chase Durer Special Forces 1000XL UDT watch I will look into it and see what price I can offer it for. I have been selling on ebay for 10 years under my ebay name "thisisajob" so you can check me out. People can pay for these with paypal or money orders. Anyway, email me if you are interested at craigz123@sbcglobal.net and I will start a list. Your email will only be considered interest and not in any way binding.

Ron

#2 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:13 AM

I have now a few of these in stock. These are NOT knock-offs. They are the real Chase-Durer watch that Michael wears. I have received a couple of orders already and will offer the last couple I have in inventory at $625 + $20 shipping.

Email at the address above for further details. Again these are in stock and ready to ship out. These are guaranteed the real deal or you get a full refund including your shipping charges.

Thanks!

#3 RandyA

RandyA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:47 PM

I got mine on-line from Prom***** Watches, an authorized Chase Durer retailer (as recomended to me by Maryanne Chase) for $549 and about $12 shipping. Just saying. I love it. (you can figure out the name. I don't think this is the place for advertising)

Thanks Burn Notice for another great style idea.
RandyA

#4 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:24 PM

Just curious. There are NO authorized sellers on the internet according to Maryanne. Also why would she (as the owner) point you to a site that offered her products at a drastically reduced price when she is trying to keep up the value of her watches. Something isn't right here. I offered these to fellow Burn Notice fans and would really like to know who is selling them online and for that price. Any more hints? By the way how did you get to speak to her - are you in the business??

#5 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:01 AM

HAHA I just figured it out - Promenade Watches? You have got to be kidding me. Authorized Retailer - sorry they are absolutely not authorized retailers - good luck getting it repaired if you need it. I'm in the business and don't sell on-line. All my watches come directly from the manufacturer - not from some other source which is how these guys get them. Also you can tell that Promenade is NOT an authorized retailer by the small print:

The manufacturer warranty is covered by PromenadeWatches.com

In other words, if something goes wrong don't send it to Chase-Durer for repair - they won't fix it because you didn't get it from an authorized dealer. Oh and lets not forget the 5.0 out of 10 6 month reseller rating and the 6.67 out of 10 lifetime rating. My suggestion is if you are interested in this piece consider the extra $75 to get a watch that comes straight from the company and will be serviced by them if required.

Edited by burnwatch, 21 December 2008 - 12:11 AM.

#6 RandyA

RandyA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:43 PM

[quote name='RandyA' date='Dec 21 2008, 12:09 AM' post='1040777']
Since you asked. I called Chase Durer one evening (in November) before their closing time and she answered (you can't miss her accent). We chatted about the difference between the 1000 and the 1000XL. I asked her if Promenade Watches (which I found Google searching) was authorized. She said they are, and are reliable. I first got the 1000 which is no longer manufactured. Maryanne personally checked her stock and sent one of her back up (for replacement) stock to Prominade who sent it to me. She refered to it as the "classic" UDT style.

Then I decided to go with the XL which Promenade exchanged for me since it was still unused and in original packing. The watch has the Chase Durer return address guarentee card to identify me with the serial number.
I am not a dealer, just a happy customer. BTW, when I told her what Promenade was charging, she was supprised at the little profit margin they took. I hope this helps.

http://www.promenade...;products_id=43
RandyA

#7 RandyA

RandyA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:59 PM

HAHA I just figured it out - Promenade Watches? You have got to be kidding me. Authorized Retailer - sorry they are absolutely not authorized retailers - good luck getting it repaired if you need it. I'm in the business and don't sell on-line. All my watches come directly from the manufacturer - not from some other source which is how these guys get them. Also you can tell that Promenade is NOT an authorized retailer by the small print:

The manufacturer warranty is covered by PromenadeWatches.com

In other words, if something goes wrong don't send it to Chase-Durer for repair - they won't fix it because you didn't get it from an authorized dealer. Oh and lets not forget the 5.0 out of 10 6 month reseller rating and the 6.67 out of 10 lifetime rating. My suggestion is if you are interested in this piece consider the extra $75 to get a watch that comes straight from the company and will be serviced by them if required.

Thanks for the info, but it still doesn't explain why Maryanne sent them the UDT 1000 personally after I spoke with her. And yes, it WAS her. I have seen her on TV and video and know her voice. When I exchanged for the XL they didn't have it because it was out of stock even at CD. I confirmed that with Chase Durer. CD even told me when Promenade would be getting their new stock. 2 days after CD said the new ones had arrived, I received an email from Promenade saying it would be shipped shortly. It came on time with a warranty card addressed to Chase Durer and Promenade's info printed for me in the appropriate spaces.

I made a point to ask her about warrenty coverage from them and she verified it for me saying that they sell lots of CD product.

However, Maryanne did warn me about these "other source" dealers you mention. She said not to buy from an ebay dealer as they and many on-line dealers deal in "brown market" goods and can not be covered by warranty. (FYI, it says Authorized CD Retailer on their site with direct links to Chase Durer)

I'm sure you feel you are giving me accurate information. Thanks for that. I am also sure that the price you offer is a very good one compared to what is generally available for this $899 retail item.
RandyA

#8 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Folks - we have received our shipment of Burn Notice Chase Durer watches and are again offering them to our fellow Burn Notice fans at a discount - please contact us for further information and thanks!

#9 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Couple more pieces in stock right now - I will continue to offer these brand new direct from Chase Durer watches at the lowest price available to fellow Burn Notice fans. Email for more information - you won't be disappointed!

#10 burnwatch

burnwatch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

Folks - going to clear out this season's last three pieces at $700 plus $10 shipping. First come first served. Email with any questions! Thanks.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved