• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:30 PM

does anyone know where you can buy the watch Michael wears on the show? it is a nice looking watch.

#2 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:04 PM

I found the answer. http://wiki.answers...._in_Burn_Notice

#3 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:07 PM

this the the answer to his sunglasses. http://wiki.answers...._in_Burn_Notice For a guy who has his accounts frozen and is hard up for money Michael wears some expensive stuff.

#4 LordKaT

LordKaT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:38 PM

For a guy who has his accounts frozen and is hard up for money Michael wears some expensive stuff.

He had them in Episode 1, before he was burned.

#5 macgyversg10

macgyversg10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

... Wish there was a cheaper faux version to buy, for us collectors of TV/Movie memoriblia.

-Mac
"Oh, by the way, which one's Pink?" --Pink Floyd

#6 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

He had them in Episode 1, before he was burned.

In one episode he said he stole them from an Algerian Op who didnt need them anymore.

#7 LordKaT

LordKaT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:31 PM

In one episode he said he stole them from an Algerian Op who didnt need them anymore.

the difference between a spy and a thief is that a thief lies to get out of a hot situation, a spy lies to get into them ;)

#8 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

700 bucks to buy the watch Michael wears. Anyone buy one yet. How is it if you did.

#9 Caughtus

Caughtus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:43 PM

700 bucks to buy the watch Michael wears. Anyone buy one yet. How is it if you did.

It's quartz chronograph. I wouldn't pay over $300 for one.

#10 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:05 PM

It's quartz chronograph. I wouldn't pay over $300 for one.

i havent found the exact model . you know website that has the watch he wears on the show.

#11 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:31 PM

i havent found the exact model . you know website that has the watch he wears on the show.

Be sure to check out the official Burn Notice Seen On! store that lists the clothing & accessories from the show.

They have Michael's wristwatch, a Chase-Durer Special Forces 1000 UDT Mens Stainless Steel Watch, here with links where to buy it. But you may have better luck doing a google search to find it cheaper. Or see if any of these old wristwatch theads 1 & 2 have any useful links.

You can also try asking the Seen On! site's Shoptalk section where to find a more affordable version.

713siggysmuse.png

#12 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:20 PM

Be sure to check out the official Burn Notice Seen On! store that lists the clothing & accessories from the show.

They have Michael's wristwatch, a Chase-Durer Special Forces 1000 UDT Mens Stainless Steel Watch, here with links where to buy it. But you may have better luck doing a google search to find it cheaper. Or see if any of these old wristwatch theads 1 & 2 have any useful links.

You can also try asking the Seen On! site's Shoptalk section where to find a more affordable version.

Thanks, i found it for $669.00. To expensive for a quartz.it is a nice watch , because of the show they raised the price i bet.

#13 DanJ2

DanJ2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

In this week's episode, Bad Blood, Michael wears a different watch when he dons his undercover guise for his meetings with Eddie. I'm not a watch expert but a friend of mine knows watches pretty well, and he believes the watch in those scenes is this one:

Posted Image

Would y'all agree that this is correct? You can order this watch at Overstock.com

#14 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:34 AM

In this week's episode, Bad Blood, Michael wears a different watch when he dons his undercover guise for his meetings with Eddie. I'm not a watch expert but a friend of mine knows watches pretty well, and he believes the watch in those scenes is this one:

Posted Image

Would y'all agree that this is correct? You can order this watch at Overstock.com

Either the show got payed for product placement or your friend was wrong. because if michael wanted to look like a rich guy a $180 dollar watch wont do the trick.

#15 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:15 PM

Posted Image

you're friend has a good eye - that does indeed seem like JD's "Jimmy Glinn" watch:
Posted Image

I love how Michael accessorizes all his characters so completely.

713siggysmuse.png

#16 JackDempsey

JackDempsey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

you're friend has a good eye - that does indeed seem like JD's "Jimmy Glinn" watch:
Posted Image

I love how Michael accessorizes all his characters so completely.

Mike should wear a timex and keep it real.

#17 MikeWesten

MikeWesten

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:57 PM

For anybody who wants to have Michael Westen's watch WITHOUT shelling out $600+ for it, this site appears to sell "replica watches" and has the style Jeffrey Donovan wears on the show:

http://www.watchespr...L-BRA-4988.html

Although I would love to have a watch like Michael Westen's, I don't have $200 to spend on a replica watch right now, but for anyone willing to give it a shot, let us know how it goes!

#18 rebecce

rebecce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:46 AM

BUMP!

#19 macgyversg10

macgyversg10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:31 PM

For anybody who wants to have Michael Westen's watch WITHOUT shelling out $600+ for it, this site appears to sell "replica watches" and has the style Jeffrey Donovan wears on the show:

http://www.watchespr...L-BRA-4988.html

Although I would love to have a watch like Michael Westen's, I don't have $200 to spend on a replica watch right now, but for anyone willing to give it a shot, let us know how it goes!

WOW, Thanks MikeWesten for the heads up. This sounds a heck of a lot more do-able than the original for $600-$700 (or more). It appears very much like the original.

I was chasing a few Chase Durer's on eBay (used) and they still sold for almost $400 bucks each. When they went past $330 I veered off, so again, thanks for the alternative.

... And rebecce thanks for the BUMP !!

-Mac

Edited by macgyversg10, 27 August 2008 - 12:32 PM.

#20 macgyversg10

macgyversg10

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:30 PM

FYI

I just ordered one of these fuax Chase Druer watches from this place in China, so we'll see what kind of quality they are. I did find out that if you use their Western Union payment method you can get an additional 30% off the price, so this watch is going to be $167 (with shipping).

You can pay on-line thru WU's web site and you can use a Credit Card. However, after the transaction I had to call their service center to verify my transaction, which was a little annoying (kinda like calling tech support). But it's done. Now I just have to wait (probably 3-4 weeks) for a pkg to arrive from China.

Cheers,
-Mac

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved