• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 imkiacena12

imkiacena12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

Many people like batista but i personally like John Cena. The reason i like john cena is because his strong just not by looks but he has courage and stuff. :blink:

#2 babaganoosh

babaganoosh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

Many people like batista but i personally like John Cena. The reason i like john cena is because his strong just not by looks but he has courage and stuff. :blink:

I would love to meet all these people who like Batista and prove that they like an arrogant @ssh0le who can't wrestle.

My favourite current wrestler right now is the Undertaker. He's a great worker, has a good moveset (especially for a big man), gets one of the loudest pops, and still carries the same entertaining gimmick.

#3 TornadoDDT

TornadoDDT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

I like Shawn Michaels, but i don't like how he is so dramatic in his matches, it can really bother me sometimes, but certain times it makes a match interesting. I like CM Punk, and i really love Chris Jericho! John Cena is ok, but he is an awful wrestler, same as Batista, but even Batista's character on TV you can tell he is a major external rectal opening. I also like Jeff Hardy, and Undertaker. But in terms of divas, I love Jillian, and also Melina, Beth Phoenix, and Katie Lea. I'm burnt out on Candice a little, most likely because she hasn't been on TV in forever because of her injury, but once she comes back i'll defiently enjoy her a lot more. But yes, i have a huge crush on Jillian, lol.
You know you want maaaaa!
You can't take your eyes away from maaaaa!
I'm the hottest thing since sliced bread!

#4 Jig_Droid

Jig_Droid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

My favorite wrestler is Chris Jericho, he's talented, he's a god on the mic, good actor, awesome hair, smart... need I go on? He's one of the best wrestlers today.

#5 Expedition

Expedition

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

Undertaker, by far. Next is Triple H. They both have attitudes that bring me to the TV.

#6 IrishLady

IrishLady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

I have many favorites. Right now, I'm really loving Matt Hardy. I think that drafting him to ECW was the best thing that could have happened for him. He hasen't been there that long, and already he's the ECW champion. It would have been awesome if he and Jeff were both on Smackdown together, but I think they're probably better off apart. It's better for their solo careers.
'Tis grand to be Irish!

#7 Eminencia

Eminencia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:40 AM

The Undertaker - for more than 15 years now! In my youth I watched the wrestling shows really regularly and was quite a fan of this wonderful, huge man. And even if since then he went through some changes, I still think that he has the 'special something'. Besides, it's great that he's still there. Since then, so many wrestlers died or said goodbye to the business, but the Undertaker is still there.

#8 svuswimmer17

svuswimmer17

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

The Undertaker - for more than 15 years now! In my youth I watched the wrestling shows really regularly and was quite a fan of this wonderful, huge man. And even if since then he went through some changes, I still think that he has the 'special something'. Besides, it's great that he's still there. Since then, so many wrestlers died or said goodbye to the business, but the Undertaker is still there.

I totally agree. He was my favorite when I was very young and when I watched it with my Dad. He still is my favorite, but I do like other wrestlers too, just not as much as the Undertaker.
"I'm you partner. I should be the one to have your back"
-Elliot to Olivia
Svuswimmer17: known as svuswimmer
formally had 1,997 post
joined June 11, 2006
original member number 44,159

I believe in E/O!...but D/O is good too =)

#9 Slash

Slash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

I don't know anybody who likes Batista. Anyways my favorite wrestlers currently in the WWE are as follows

Jeff Hardy/Matt Hardy
HBK
John Morrison
Taker

Guess you could throw HHH in there too, I've always liked him. John Morrison is the next big star imo.
"They tell me I'm a sexual Jedi."

#10 outwith11

outwith11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

"Super Nanny". "Deceptively Delicious." "Fast gold WOW." These are just some of the book reviews,

Kim has already been WOW Power Leveling. Planning to

52 books a year, she is already at week 13, and you Buy Aion

Gold
browse them all in the sidebar. What a fabulous idea and I love that they share their

findings with the fascinating world of Buy WOW Gold. And their

contributions are honest and detailed. Plus I enjoy the personal aspect of how it integrates all the

good advice in their own parenting skills. Click to read more, or better still follow it as a

Parenting Book "Almost every week, fast WOW Gold.

#11 fileextension

fileextension

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:00 AM

the ROCK.....

#12 magicpowers

magicpowers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:02 AM

Shawn Michaels HBK -broke my damn heart when he retired. Miss him dearly. Love him much.

Heard he signed a long term deal with WWE 12/17/10. Says he won't break promise to Undertaker, WWE or fans & will not get in the ring. Wish he would break that promise!!!

HBK, Love You & Miss You!!!

#13 magicpowers

magicpowers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

I don't know anybody who likes Batista. Anyways my favorite wrestlers currently in the WWE are as follows

Jeff Hardy/Matt Hardy
HBK
John Morrison
Taker

Guess you could throw HHH in there too, I've always liked him. John Morrison is the next big star imo.

Nice pic of Morrison, he's my second fave after HBK & Love John Cena, too!

#14 freddyalva

freddyalva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

here's my list of favorite wrestlers randy orton John cena the big show and sheamus

#15 jimmytazz

jimmytazz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:18 AM

my fav was Stone Cold.. he was cool , courageous, and know all cheats which wwe need ....
Posted ImageJimmy Tazz. one of the Expert seo articles writer .
you can also buy articles for promoting your site.

#16 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:33 PM

I think John Cena is my daughter's favorite.
Posted Image

WELCOME HOME, BOBBY AND ALEX!!!

#17 webrock

webrock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

John Cena and HHH are my most favorite.;)

#18 jonemark4u

jonemark4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:35 AM

John Cena is my favorite wrestler .

#19 louisebouvier

louisebouvier

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:22 PM

just john cena

no reason.

#20 kennady

kennady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:00 AM

My favorite wrestlers are The Kurt angle,John cena,stone cold and Brock lesnar.These all wrestlers are strongest men and difficult to beat.So,I like this wrestlers.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved