Does anyone know which guy is the tail?

#2 boulderbuffs

boulderbuffs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

Does anyone know which guy is the tail?

its a guy who is bald... he is usually always wearing sunglasses and/or talking on the phone... sometimes he is wearing a baseball cap so you can't tell that he's bald

#3 BurnGogg

BurnGogg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:32 AM

its a guy who is bald... he is usually always wearing sunglasses and/or talking on the phone... sometimes he is wearing a baseball cap so you can't tell that he's bald

I found him, but have difficulty with getting Mission Complete confirmation. Video just locks up.

#4 Kellyc310

Kellyc310

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

It took me forever to get this one. The guy usually has on sun glasses, he also wears a hat a lot. In the picture where Fiona is standing in a park and there is a couple near her, he is way in the backgound near the street, wearing a hat. Hope this helps.

#5 browncoco21

browncoco21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

I found him, but have difficulty with getting Mission Complete confirmation. Video just locks up.

I found him too and I have the same problem as you I got stuck there. can you let me know, if you manage to get out, how to do so. Thanks.

#6 irnrse

irnrse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

I found him too and I have the same problem as you I got stuck there. can you let me know, if you manage to get out, how to do so. Thanks.

I have the same problem as well. Tried it in Firefox and in IE. No luck. If anyone figures this out let me know!

#7 Champ220

Champ220

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

Has anyone figured out why it won't go past the screen with the tail's face? I've refreshed the page twice and gotten through to the same page with no luck.

#8 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

I don't have the issue you are having. I'm assuming you are clicking on the arrows to page through the pics then clicking upload to get to the face recognition part of the mission.

#9 Roberto

Roberto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

Mark me down as being stuck with same tech issues - I get to screen where the Tail has been identified and it just sits there. :angry:

#10 chipsandwhips

chipsandwhips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:17 AM

My screen is having the same issue and I've been trying to do this every day

#11 chipsandwhips

chipsandwhips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

I don't have the issue you are having. I'm assuming you are clicking on the arrows to page through the pics then clicking upload to get to the face recognition part of the mission.

yeah but once the face recognition comes up it doesn't go any further and the mission isn't saying complete

#12 Roberto

Roberto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:40 PM

Will a Forum Admin pls fill us in on the status of Covert Ops Mission #4? It appears to be bugged.

#13 Skyllar

Skyllar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:08 AM

Just to sympathize, I'm having the same issue. I figure out who he is, and it's stuck.

I'd really love to continue these missions! Oh USA Admin - please help!

#14 browncoco21

browncoco21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

Just to sympathize, I'm having the same issue. I figure out who he is, and it's stuck.

I'd really love to continue these missions! Oh USA Admin - please help!

Try it again. They fixed the problem.

#15 WantedMan

WantedMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

Hello,
First Timer here.

Seem to have problems with 4, cant get past the second message, open the links for the pics, get the instructions, but I freeze up right there. Am I missing something?

thanks for any insight

#16 WantedMan

WantedMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

Got it figured out, just wasn't seeing the play button.

WMan

#17 princessbeth25

princessbeth25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:27 PM

There is a continue button above his picture. Once you click that the mission is over.

#18 Sidious

Sidious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:15 PM

Which 3 pictures is he not is? I just can't pick out the right guy. Any more would be appreciated.

#19 bookworm_amber

bookworm_amber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:32 PM

Hello,
First Timer here.

Seem to have problems with 4, cant get past the second message, open the links for the pics, get the instructions, but I freeze up right there. Am I missing something?

thanks for any insight

where is the play button?

#20 Maggie1234

Maggie1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:53 PM

Hey, I just figured it out :)

I read all the help on the forums, but I couldn't find him in a fifth picture. So here's the total breakdown, for anyone like me who has no idea what to do:

Like everyone says, he's a bald man , always with sunglasses. In one picture, he is standing in the background of the park in a white shirt and hat talking on the pay phone. In another, he's walking behind Fi on the street, talking on a cell in the same outfit. Next, he is in a cafe wearing a blue shirt and no hat, looking at the camera. Later, he in past the fountain in the background, wearing a striped shirt with no hat. Finally, (this is the one that tricked me) he is walking past a cafe wearing a black shirt and the hat, talking on a cell phone again. In this one, I couldn't recognize him.

Hope this helps.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved