• Please log in to reply
1223 replies to this topic

#1 MxParis

MxParis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:18 PM

You start seeing things on tv and go... omg, that reminds me of Burn Notice, Michael/Fi, Sam, etc....

I was watching tv and the music video for Maroon 5 and Rihanna's new song came on and all I could do was picture Michael and Fi while this whole thing was going on...lol.

Oh once a week is just not enough

#2 kusa23

kusa23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:45 PM

YOu can't stay off this board beyond three hours a t a clip!

KA 23 B)

Always Do the Best You Can with What You've Got!
Expect The Unexpected, And You Won't Be Disappointed....

#3 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:09 PM

You track the progress of the week on when the next epi of BN will air. Saturday is 5 days to BN.

#4 Jolly

Jolly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:42 PM

...you've had your tv on USA every waking moment of the day just to watch the Burn Notice promo's!!! :P

#5 jennav_deleted

jennav_deleted

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

...you buy a magazine you'd ordinarily never buy because it has a full page Burn Notice ad on the back. :blink:

#6 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:23 PM

...you adjust all travel plans so you don't miss the Thursday night airing of BN

713siggysmuse.png

#7 KarenMarie

KarenMarie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:43 AM

On Thursday nights I change my outgoing message for my voicemail. I give warning that I won't be answering because Burn Notice will be on soon so I won't be answering and I will return their call once the show has ended.

#8 coribbean

coribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:18 AM

You become evangelical about converting all your friends, family and acquaintances to watching the show because it is so great.
Coribbean

#9 John015

John015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:10 AM

When you search the web endlessely to find next week's preview and then watch a 1 minute clip repeatly for a hour which makes you miss the show so you then watch a season 1 episode or the previous season 2 episodes... all of which you have seen a half dozen times at least.

#10 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:34 AM

You are sitting there watching s.2, ep.3 ("Trust Me") the first time through and when Michael points to a book about safes and asks his client if he's sure it was one of those and the name on the book is "Siebels Safes" and you chuckle to yourself and say, "Hey, a shoutout to production designer Craig Siebels." :lol:

[edited to fix episode name]

Edited by PhilippaConnors, 27 July 2008 - 09:44 AM.

Posted Image

#11 love_BN

love_BN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

...when you can't stop watching the show, cant stop googling Jeffrey, you make videos on youtube, and you are on the website 24-7 to watch interviews, you get magazines just because it has pictures and interviews. Here is where it gets better... just because i watch the show now i want to be a spy when i grow up and i hope i run into someone that looks as good as michael weston or jeffrey donovan

#12 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

...you've had your tv on USA every waking moment of the day just to watch the Burn Notice promo's!!! :P

You too??? 

#13 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

You become evangelical about converting all your friends, family and acquaintances to watching the show because it is so great.

Yeah. The poor slobs don't know what they're missing.

#14 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

...when you can't stop watching the show, cant stop googling Jeffrey, you make videos on youtube, and you are on the website 24-7 to watch interviews, you get magazines just because it has pictures and interviews. Here is where it gets better... just because i watch the show now i want to be a spy when i grow up and i hope i run into someone that looks as good as michael weston or jeffrey donovan

You haven't grown up yet? LOL!!! Yeah. Spies aren't all as HOT as Michael Westen.

#15 Jolly

Jolly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:55 PM

You too???

yes...about what, six weeks now ...since they started!! All day long, and night too, when nothing else is on!!! Dang it, now I am all into Criminal Intent now!!!!

#16 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:02 PM

yes...about what, six weeks now ...since they started!! All day long, and night too, when nothing else is on!!! Dang it, now I am all into Criminal Intent now!!!!

I rewind to watch the promos.

#17 coribbean

coribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:25 PM

The promos are hot. Love the one clip where Michael and Fiona are running, they duck behind a wall just as an unmarked cruiser, apparently driven by the G-men pulls up; the look Michael gives the camera is so sexy....a little playfulness mixed with the bad boy smirk, along with the Cheshire cat grin....mmmmmm
Coribbean

#18 Jolly

Jolly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

Rewind??!!! :rolleyes: LOL!!! I'm pleading the fifth!!!

#19 kusa23

kusa23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:48 PM

You're not alone....thank Ged for TIVO!!!!!

KA23 B)

Always Do the Best You Can with What You've Got!
Expect The Unexpected, And You Won't Be Disappointed....

#20 elisetx

elisetx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

The promos are hot. Love the one clip where Michael and Fiona are running, they duck behind a wall just as an unmarked cruiser, apparently driven by the G-men pulls up; the look Michael gives the camera is so sexy....a little playfulness mixed with the bad boy smirk, along with the Cheshire cat grin....mmmmmm

I thought that smile and look looked real....like this is so much fun and they pay me! :lol:

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved