• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 TotalRecall

TotalRecall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

In last night's episode, they showed Micheal's license plate number at the end of the show. The license plate is a Florida plate, S7E 207. Does it mean 70207? Is that a zip code and what does the zip code mean? The only countries with that zip code are: France (Lure Cedex), Czech Republic (Ostrava), and Poland (Szczecin). If not a zip code, then what is it or is it just nothing?

#2 coribbean

coribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

In last night's episode, they showed Micheal's license plate number at the end of the show. The license plate is a Florida plate, S7E 207. Does it mean 70207? Is that a zip code and what does the zip code mean? The only countries with that zip code are: France (Lure Cedex), Czech Republic (Ostrava), and Poland (Szczecin). If not a zip code, then what is it or is it just nothing?

I would guess it is just random.
Coribbean

#3 melybelle

melybelle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... B)
"

#4 coribbean

coribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:18 PM

Ha! True. :rolleyes:
Coribbean

#5 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

Posted Image

#6 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

How about this: Season 7 Episoie 207 Nah!!! Just a license number. Interesting thing to check out though. Would be fun if there were other little hidden messages like this in the show.

Edited by vestokes, 26 July 2008 - 08:55 PM.

#7 FloridaRealtor

FloridaRealtor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

If not a zip code, then what is it or is it just nothing?

It's nothing but a random number -- but those are pretty rare. Besides the just plain ol' Florida tag like that one, Florida has 109 specialty tags you can choose from -- 36 universities, 9 pro sports teams, 20 environmental (Save the Turtle) and 44 "miscellaneous" from branches of the military to Stop Child Abuse. You pay extra for them and proceeds go somewhere. Even rental cars here have random plates, as robbers were using them to identify tourists to rip off.

If vestokes can zero in on the little yellow tag in the corner, we can tell when the tag expires (probably somebody's birthday).

#8 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 06:35 PM

How about finding out who owns the car with that licence? Probably one of the crew. Although on one show they did use an actors own home as a hiding place for someone else. But even in a commentary I can't see how that is possible. I've seen the house and it looks pretty crappy to be someone on a tv shows. But then again.....

#9 M8825

M8825

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

Oh my! I almost forgot about the license plate game. hmm... let's see. There are alot of solutions to this one. I've got two solutions that I like the best when it comes to this plate's analysis:

One, the plate gives the financial routing tracking number to a DoD facility in Santa Ana, California, and it also give the floor number to the building. It gives additional information regarding the DoD facility as it relates to the plate's number and spacing.

Two, the plate gives information regarding a certain point on the map on a certain highway in a mid-state.

Any questions as to how I figured out these as solutions?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are some advantages to having a 'burn notice' if you know how to play the game. Reversing a burn can be just as fun as being burnt, if you enjoy playing psychological warfare with the intelligence communuity - Life is like a jar of pure capsaicin. What you burn today, may burn you tomorrow - It takes a Terrorist to catch a Terrorist ." - M8825

#10 M8825

M8825

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... B)

hmm... unless it's from Sam's Stash!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are some advantages to having a 'burn notice' if you know how to play the game. Reversing a burn can be just as fun as being burnt, if you enjoy playing psychological warfare with the intelligence communuity - Life is like a jar of pure capsaicin. What you burn today, may burn you tomorrow - It takes a Terrorist to catch a Terrorist ." - M8825

#11 kusa23

kusa23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

hmm... unless it's from Sam's Stash!

LOL!!!!!!

I myself would like to say it's nothing....but after the crossword fiasco.....my lips are sealed!!!!! :D

KA23 B)

Always Do the Best You Can with What You've Got!
Expect The Unexpected, And You Won't Be Disappointed....

#12 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

How about finding out who owns the car with that licence? Probably one of the crew. Although on one show they did use an actors own home as a hiding place for someone else. But even in a commentary I can't see how that is possible. I've seen the house and it looks pretty crappy to be someone on a tv shows. But then again.....

I don't know about FL but in CA, you cannot get information about anyone from license tag or driver's license number. This came as a result of the stalker that killed actress Rebecca Schaeffer. 

I think it's just a license number.

#13 FloridaRealtor

FloridaRealtor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:06 PM

I don't know about FL but in CA, you cannot get information about anyone from license tag or driver's license number. This came as a result of the stalker that killed actress Rebecca Schaeffer.

I think it's just a license number.

Same here and same in TN, too. You have to be a police officer, deputy, etc. and you have to be able to back up the request with a reason. I don't know any cops here. I know a few in other places that could run it through the NCIC, but I wouldn't ask.

#14 TexasScaper

TexasScaper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

LOL!!!!!!

I myself would like to say it's nothing....but after the crossword fiasco.....my lips are sealed!!!!! :D

KA23 B)

My first thought is that it's nothing too, but then normally in shows they seem to take care not to show a clear view of a license plate, and so maybe they showed that one for a reason. :blink:

This reminds me of something I just read about the Dr.Who episode shown on SciFi last night. When it was broadcast on BBC a while back, when The Doctor's cell number appears on the show and is displayed prominently a number of fans tried to call the number, and they were upset when they just got a recording that it was an invalid number.

Apparently there is a series of phone numbers there set aside for use in shows and movies that are never given out as real numbers, and that is what they had used on the show.

I've noticed here in the states they use numbers with 555 on shows all the time.

Maybe the have the same kind of thing with license plate numbers. Some set aside for use in TV and movies that are not real and will never actually be given to an individual? Would the combination of letters and number fall in with what the plates are in Florida?

I think, I'm probably just overthinking things and should just enjoy the show. :P

#15 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,453 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:03 PM

i'd love it if there were a super secret message in there!

but i think they just wanted to show a sweet shot of the Charger's rear end :)

713siggysmuse.png

#16 uh_stdnt

uh_stdnt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:44 PM

Posted Image

Maybe it has to do with James Bond, you know 007.

See, it says 207, expand it, 007. two zeros. I dunno, just a theory. I have no idea what s7e stands for.

#17 M8825

M8825

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:59 PM

i'd love it if there were a super secret message in there!

hmmm... think I better look into the history of the Charger. I think I'll go back and review the first seasons episodes. The note that was left in the car might be very important. Bly might have been looking for it too. Sam's friends got the Charger back for Mikey, are they the one's that registered the car or did Bly help on that too? Unless the car had been totally rebuilt, the car might have something related to the unsolve mystery around his father.

#18 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:47 AM

B)

it stands for Feb. 7, 1975

#19 coribbean

coribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:15 AM

B)
it stands for Feb. 7, 1975

How do you figure that?
Coribbean

#20 Omega

Omega

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:50 AM

How do you figure that?

S= 19 7=7 E=5, 2=Feb. 07=the day. It's all about codes. Thanks for the response. I love the show,
the amount of real spy info they talk about and use is quite astonishing. I especially liked the "rapid dominance". Cryptology is a hobby. --Omega007

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved