Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Please JD take the shirt off! (Appreciation of Shirtless Michael Westen scenes)

Jeffrey Donovan Michael Westen

• Please log in to reply
936 replies to this topic

#1 elisetx

elisetx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:57 PM

Please take the shirt off......some of us are running out of time.....we can't just sit around and wait forever...Fi may not be interested (so she says), but we still are....This is the price of fame....crazy fans! Please don't let me down on Thursday night! Posted Image

Edited by NatashaFatale, 30 November 2012 - 12:01 AM.
To add tags

#2 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, I was hoping for a gratuitous shirtless scene in the last episode we watched, just so I could start up that thread for us (where we analyze at length Michael's marvelous and sinewy upper body), lol! Did you see that link fotojenic provided us JD-aholics at the support group thread the other day? The compilation of shirtless moments from the last season? Yowza!!!
Posted Image

#3 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

After last Thursday's epi I whined like Nancy Kerrigan, "WHY WHY?!!!"†

We were promised 16 shirtless scenes. We EXPECT them! We are running out of patience. We might have to go to Miami and strip him. What you say Gal Pals? LOL!!!!

#4 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

I can't believe this is a topic on the forum. State it inconspicuously in a thread but not blatant. This is beginning to look like a high school forum. Yes, I want a shirtless scene but at this point everyone is just going to have to wait it out. If it actually happens. And there is only ONE PERSON TO ASK.. and I guarantee his answer will be a mock with a smile. :)

#5 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

Come on LuLu. This is all in fun. As a matter of fact it is Matt Nix that mentioned the shirtless scenes. So, obviously this is something they plan for the fans.†

#6 fotojenic

fotojenic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:03 PM

Come on LuLu. This is all in fun. As a matter of fact it is Matt Nix that mentioned the shirtless scenes. So, obviously this is something they plan for the fans.

Lulu, please loosen it up a little. This forum is big enough for topics of both intelligent discussions as well as shallow observations.

Yes, the lack of shirtless scenes is seriously disappointing to this loyal BN viewer.

Edited by fotojenic, 19 July 2008 - 11:36 PM.

#7 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:19 PM

I know everybody wants the scenes, I do too, but some of the topics have already been discussed and can be put into the same threads instead of new ones. I get it. I'm not trying to be pissy about it, it's just with the same comments thrown into a new topic, I think they can just be put on an old thread that has already discussed it. Ok, so maybe the heat is getting to me. carry on then.

#8 fotojenic

fotojenic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:38 PM

I know everybody wants the scenes, I do too, but some of the topics have already been discussed and can be put into the same threads instead of new ones. I get it. I'm not trying to be pissy about it, it's just with the same comments thrown into a new topic, I think they can just be put on an old thread that has already discussed it. Ok, so maybe the heat is getting to me. carry on then.

A separate thread does raise the visibility of our demand.

JD, just so that you know, we are keeping the tab.

#9 dora_the_explorer

dora_the_explorer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:53 AM

wow he got a hot body.

by the way i am adora. and i am new. didn't find a thingie that lets you introduce yourself. :D
plzzzzz help me i am a newbie and i have nooooo idea how these boards work. i mean not totally but plzzzzzzz send me pms to help. :D

what would i do without tv.

#10 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:02 AM

I can't believe this is a topic on the forum. State it inconspicuously in a thread but not blatant. This is beginning to look like a high school forum. Yes, I want a shirtless scene but at this point everyone is just going to have to wait it out. If it actually happens. And there is only ONE PERSON TO ASK.. and I guarantee his answer will be a mock with a smile. :)

LuLu, I can guarantee you that when I ask for the gratuitous shirtless scene it will be with a mocking smile. ;)

I deliver my demands with all due cheekiness and complete irreverence. I'm not pining away for JD with a Tiger Beat sized photograph of him pinned above my bed with a facile-minded high school girl crush plastered on my face. I mean, holy crap - I'd like to think that JD is incisive enough to know that not one whit of this is serious (at least on my part it isn't). If he took this stuff I said seriously, that would actually ruin the respect I have for his great sense of humor.

[And I hope that I can still create that thread to drive this point home (Shirtless and Heroic - an Exposition on the Objectification of Hot Spies) - but I can fold it into that JD-aholic discussion, I suppose... *look of melancholy - offered in jest and good fun*] ;-)
Posted Image

#11 elisetx

elisetx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

After last Thursday's epi I whined like Nancy Kerrigan, "WHY WHY?!!!"

We were promised 16 shirtless scenes. We EXPECT them! We are running out of patience. We might have to go to Miami and strip him. What you say Gal Pals? LOL!!!!

I'm so there...lol....and yes I am one dimensional!

#12 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:32 AM

by all means keep the thread then. After all it is amusing as a sole topic but not sure how long y'all will have to wait. And NO one can do a mock with a smile better than Jeffrey. I am sure that he won't actually read this but Matt and others will and relay the messages. As for pinning away, go ahead, he is adorable after all.

#13 PhilippaConnors

PhilippaConnors

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

I just sort of assumed that no one from the BN cast or crew was reading anything that was said over here. Am I wrong on that count? Uh, what do you mean by Matt Nix and ďthe othersĒ relaying messages? *self-conscious look* *pausing* Wait - is the actor who plays Barry the Money Launderer here reading this??? *LOL*

As for JD himself - Iím like, 99.99997% certain that JD will NEVER end up on this forum (or on any other forum, for that matter). Iíve read the interviews with him where heís revealed that he doesnít like to read reviews or critiques of his work, watch other television shows, and blah-blah, in part because he doesnít want to be influenced by anything. I think this is why he stands out in a crowd of Hollywood poseur types - because heís authentic and actually living his own life rather than reading about it. To be honest with you, I was feeling a little apprehensive about the upcoming season of BN because I thought, oh man - what if this has changed JD (or Matt Nix, for that matter)? What if JD starts buying into this whole ďIím hot and Iím a godĒ thing and begins to preen before the camera? That would completely suck for me. Seriously, guys - if JD starts caring about what other people say or how he appears to everyone else, itíll break my heart. [Thus far he seems unfazed by the success of the show, so that's a good sign from my point of view.] :)
Posted Image

#14 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

That is what I thought about him after Touching Evil, But I can say at this point. Jeffrey more than likely won't ever go that Hollywood external rectal opening route. He simply has way too much class for that BS. As for reading the boards. Ummmmm. I am sure he will in time but would never say he has only then everyone else would jump on the bandwagon moreso to get a reaction out of him. Also, slightly so is why he doesn't do television interviews and after having watched actor James Denton be slammed on a daytime show (of which I believe he walked out on), probably sealed the deal NOT to do a television talk show, mainly in New York.

Case in point... James Denton did the talk show with newbie Wendy williams (no idea who this thing/person is) and questioned asked was... "Does your wife walk around naked in front of your kids". His response was to get up and walk off the set... That would have been the perfect time for him to respond with "are you a man or a woman? since the persons sex is in question. And yes, people are that vile on talk shows in New York.

#15 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

That is what I thought about him after Touching Evil, But I can say at this point. Jeffrey more than likely won't ever go that Hollywood external rectal opening route. He simply has way too much class for that BS. As for reading the boards. Ummmmm. I am sure he will in time but would never say he has only then everyone else would jump on the bandwagon moreso to get a reaction out of him. Also, slightly so is why he doesn't do television interviews and after having watched actor James Denton be slammed on a daytime show (of which I believe he walked out on), probably sealed the deal NOT to do a television talk show, mainly in New York.

Case in point... James Denton did the talk show with newbie Wendy williams (no idea who this thing/person is) and questioned asked was... "Does your wife walk around naked in front of your kids". His response was to get up and walk off the set... That would have been the perfect time for him to respond with "are you a man or a woman? since the persons sex is in question. And yes, people are that vile on talk shows in New York.

ya Lulu, I saw a clip of that this weekend -and my first thought was how could she possibly get any actor/actress to appear on her show now? it was almost like she sabatoged herself. Weird! But way to go MrDenton I would have done the same thing because seriously what kind of response was she looking for? or expecting? As for Mr. Donovan I hope Hollywood never changes him or Mr Campbell, & Ms Anwar & crew for that matter, they seem so dedicated to their craft and their work I dont think they will. All too hard working and respectful for that. Peace.

#16 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:35 PM

wow he got a hot body.

by the way i am adora. and i am new. didn't find a thingie that lets you introduce yourself. :D

Hey Adora. We have a lot in common. LOVE JD.

#17 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

LuLu, I can guarantee you that when I ask for the gratuitous shirtless scene it will be with a mocking smile. ;)

I deliver my demands with all due cheekiness and complete irreverence. I'm not pining away for JD with a Tiger Beat sized photograph of him pinned above my bed with a facile-minded high school girl crush plastered on my face. I mean, holy crap - I'd like to think that JD is incisive enough to know that not one whit of this is serious (at least on my part it isn't). If he took this stuff I said seriously, that would actually ruin the respect I have for his great sense of humor.

[And I hope that I can still create that thread to drive this point home (Shirtless and Heroic - an Exposition on the Objectification of Hot Spies) - but I can fold it into that JD-aholic discussion, I suppose... *look of melancholy - offered in jest and good fun*] ;-)

I've said this before. You have a way of expressing things that I truly enjoy. "Tiger Beat" mag. LOL!!! I'd love to read your dissertation on hot spies and their objectification.† :D

#18 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:42 PM

I just sort of assumed that no one from the BN cast or crew was reading anything that was said over here. Am I wrong on that count? Uh, what do you mean by Matt Nix and "the others" relaying messages? *self-conscious look* *pausing* Wait - is the actor who plays Barry the Money Launderer here reading this??? *LOL*

As for JD himself - I'm like, 99.99997% certain that JD will NEVER end up on this forum (or on any other forum, for that matter). I've read the interviews with him where he's revealed that he doesn't like to read reviews or critiques of his work, watch other television shows, and blah-blah, in part because he doesn't want to be influenced by anything. I think this is why he stands out in a crowd of Hollywood poseur types - because he's authentic and actually living his own life rather than reading about it. To be honest with you, I was feeling a little apprehensive about the upcoming season of BN because I thought, oh man - what if this has changed JD (or Matt Nix, for that matter)? What if JD starts buying into this whole "I'm hot and I'm a god" thing and begins to preen before the camera? That would completely suck for me. Seriously, guys - if JD starts caring about what other people say or how he appears to everyone else, it'll break my heart. [Thus far he seems unfazed by the success of the show, so that's a good sign from my point of view.] :)

Yeah. I love his characters and roles he plays because he's a great actor. He's also really HOT! With that said he sounds pretty boring off screen. He plays golf, works out, gardening, watching his diet.... Stop bursting my JD bubble, JD!!!!! Geeze!!!!†

#19 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

ya Lulu, I saw a clip of that this weekend -and my first thought was how could she possibly get any actor/actress to appear on her show now? it was almost like she sabatoged herself. Weird! But way to go MrDenton I would have done the same thing because seriously what kind of response was she looking for? or expecting? As for Mr. Donovan I hope Hollywood never changes him or Mr Campbell, & Ms Anwar & crew for that matter, they seem so dedicated to their craft and their work I dont think they will. All too hard working and respectful for that. Peace.

All Talk Shows are NOT like that one. Actually I wonder what was the purpose of that question? Anyway, it's a double edged sword. Your show/movie needs publicity, so you are pretty much forced to do interviews or run the risk of having no one see your work. BTW, I don't know who Wendy Williams or James Denton is. So, I hope he doesn't plan to avoid all talk shows.†

#20 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

hey you forgot to add he goes out drinking when dragged out, and watches sports on tv and likes to shop and does charity events...

You're right, not all talk shows are like that. But many in New York are. they sometimes edit them if not live. They do it for a shock value more than anything. It's sad though. And yes, most actors do the talk show route for movies, tv or just because they are in town.

Edited by LuLuNY, 20 July 2008 - 03:53 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeffrey Donovan, Michael Westen

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved